What's So Funny?

More Than Soul Mates

     Another hour goes by quickly and now it's 7:03 pm. "We'd better start cleaning up," Sohee nudges you as she checks her watch. You nod and the two of you begin cleaning up the contents of the blanket. Everyone stands on the grass as you fold the large blanket and hand it to Minwoo.

     "You, Kris, and Sohee can take the stuff home in the car." You pick up the pink case containing all of Lauren's belongings and hand it to Kris.

     "Yongie is carrying me the whole way to your house Cucumber," Lauren uses her pet name for both Jiyong and Sohee. (Cucumber in Korean is oh-ee {오이} / which sounds like Soh-hee {소희}).

     "Okay, see you at home," Sohee waves to the little girl as she leads the two men to the place that she parked her car.

     "Yongie! Pick me up!" Lauren extends her arms to the man and he obeys her command with a smile.

     "Gaja (let's go)," you begin to walk side-by-side with Jiyong to and down the sidewalk. You begin to notice people pointing, staring, and whispering about the three of you. One comment is particularly audible to everyone, "what a cute couple. Their daughter is adorable." You and Jiyong both stop in your tracks and look at each other. The two of you burst out laughing and Lauren stares at you like you're the ground.

     "What's so funny?" Lauren pokes Jiyong's cheeks. "What's so funny about you two being a couple?" she seems to like the idea. The two of you stop laughing and stare at Lauren, then at each other. Again you both burst into laughter and begin walking towards home. The laughing eventually fades and Lauren avoids silence by humming.

     When you arrive at the house, you hold the door open for Lauren and her human carriage. He carries her inside and sets her down on the couch. "Want to watch Pororo?" Sohee speaks softly to Lauren who just nods like the words have zombie-fied her. Sohee presses the required buttons on the controler and the show starts.

     "You wanna hang out for a while?" you invite Jiyong to stay.

     "Sure. It's not like I have anything else to do in life," he's only half joking.

     "Come on," you head over to the couch and sit down, Jiyong taking the spot next to you. You watch the show like a brainless blob and start to worry about sleep. You get up from the couch and go into the kitchen for some privacy.

     -Sent- [I have an idea how we can deal with that problem we had yesterday]

     You grab a peice of celery out of the fridge, waiting for Yongguk to reply. You crunch on the green snack and feel your phone vibrate.

     -Just recieved- [Let's hear it]

     -Sent- [We both wake up at 5:00 and go back to bed at 5:30. That way we will only have half an hour of being eachother a day, instead of being stuck all day on accident]

     -Just recieved- [Sounds good. Just please don't talk to anyone when you're me, they might be suspicious because of your character. I'll do the same for you.]

     You put your phone in your pocket and notice that Kris is at the entrance of the kitchen, staring at you. "So, I'm going home now. Just wanted to say goodbye," he gives you an odd smile.

     "Okay, bye then. Get home safely," you smile back and he leaves the house in a good mood. You find your way back to the living room and see Jiyong and Lauren playing peek-a-boo.

     You sneak up behind Jiyong and motion for Lauren not to taddle, to which she just blinks. You reach for Jiyong's belly and tickle him, making him shriek and begin to laugh. As you continue tickling him to the others' amusement, he slowly turns to face you. You stop and make a run for your bedroom while the others just laugh. Jiyong chases you and you hide under the bed, the most obvious hiding place ever. Oops.

     "Payback time," Jiyong slowly opens the door and looks with only his eyes for a moment. You watch as he closes the door behind himself and slowly walks about the room. He stops right next to the bed.

     "Found you."

 

 

Author's Note:

MIANHAE FOR NOT UPDATING, I had some computer problems and suddenly got really bussy. I have been getting a few ideas for different fan fics and might start to post one chapter a week if I start another story.

Do you guys like this story so far?

Do you think it ?

Do you like the characters?

Tell me what you think PLEASE