10 Guys - 1 Girl

More Than Soul Mates

     "I'd love one, but why?" your birthday wish came true.

     "Well, you work the most hours, and you'll have an extra hour soon. Plus the new employee that you'll be managing," Luhan calmly explains. "She's really nice, but she's married," he pouts. "Although, her husband is just as nice as she is, so I'm sure you'll be great friends with them."

     "Sounds great," you smile. "When's the extra hour?"

     "Starting tomorrow, after work. So this place will be open an hour longer, and you and Jiyong get more time to earn money," he rubbs his hands together when he mentions the money involved, and nods to himself.

     "Can I... close up the place with Jiyong today?" if you don't the poor guy will have to clean up on his own again.

     "Sure, you gotta get used to being here that extra time anyway." He hands you the keys and sneaks out the back, leaving you to manage the store, the guys, and the three ladies in the kitchen.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

     Three hours have passed since Luhan left, and it's closing time. The boys are chatting their brains away at the tables in front. You walk into the kitchen and dissmiss the ladies for the day with a smile. Walking back up front, you see Jiyong getting a broom and dust pan from the supply closet. You grab two more and he looks at you as if you just tried to hug a wall.

     "What are you doing?" he looks at you completely puzzled.

     You wrap your hand around his free one and lead him to the front. "Yah! It's time to clean!" you hand the brooms to Top and Chanyeol. "You two come with me," you point at Kris and Zelo before nodding to Jiyong with a smile. You lead the two to the back as they follow you obiediently. Searching the drawers you find four clean washcloths and get them ready to do their job. You put a soapy washcloth in each of the boys' hands and point towards the front.

     "Wash all the tables, and don't miss a single spot or you owe me fifty bucks," you're completely serious right now.

     "Nae Nuna!" Zelo hurries to do his job and Kris trudges behind him. Grabbing a few dry towells, you follow them to the room full of working boys. Everyone cleans well and quickly as they sing and joke with eachother like care-free gypsies. After puuting all the cleaning tools in their respective places, you check your phone for the time.

     -3:41pm-

     "Nuna, since you're done with work now, you wanna hang out?" Zelo puts his hands together as he and the others follow you out of the shop.

     "Sure, where?" you look at him as you lock the front doors, everyone now safely out of them. You completely ignore the fact that Kris is poking your shoulder as you wait for Zelo's answer.

     "Come to my house! Hyung is staying there for the next few days, and Yongguk and the rest of the gang all live there with me. They'd all probably be really happy to have a visitor for once," he looks at you with cheery eyes.

     "That sounds great," you poke Zelo and secretly point to Jiyong.

     "Jiyong Hyung, you wanna come too?" Zelo speaks kindly and Jiyong looks like happieness just slapped him in the face.

     "Sure, sounds like fun," the smile on his face is bigger than you've seen it in the past few years, he needs this. To be with multiple people who will treat him like a human being, it'll do him well.

     "I'm coming too," Kris invites himself over as he slings his arm over your shoulders. You remove his hand as if it were a parasite, and take a step away. The look in your eyes is asking him 'why?' and he sees it. "I'm not letting you go to a house full of guys all by your self," Kris' voice sounds demanding as if you belong to him.

     You roll your eyes, "psh, fine. But you can't be stuck to me the whole time or I'll send you home," he really does follow everywhere he can. "Lead the way Zelo," he obeys and starts walking in the correct direction. All the way there you chat with Zelo and Chanyeol, and Kris stays silent. Jiyong and Top get to know eachother better in a very comfortable conversation.

     Zelo stops in front of a pawn shop and you recognize it to be the one Yongguk was in front of when you saw him for the first time. He opens the door and you all walk inside. You put two and two together, they must live upstairs or something. Zelo knocks on a hidden door at the back of the shop, and you hear a loud crash come from the other side.

     "Ow!" the door opens and you see Daehyun with his hand partially covering a fresh red lump on his head. The others begin to walk inside but you stay behind to speak to the injured boy.

     "Daehyun, you're hurt," you point to the sore spot on his head. You bring your hand up and inspect the injury. He winces in pain and you remove your hand quickly. You grab his arm and drag him through the house until you're in the kitchen. He stands still as you get an ice pack and gently press it against the lump.

     "Thanks Inyoung," he take the ice pack from you, holding it in place.

     "Oh. Hi" Jongup stops in the middle of the kitchen when he sees you. You realize he's shirtless and your eyes completely become glued to his chest. You realize you're staring and look away blushing. "Does it bother you? 'Cause I can put on a shirt if it does," he gestures to one of the rooms.

     "Nah, it's fine. I'm just not used to it is all. Besides, this is your house, you should be comfortable," you look at him in the eyes, overcoming the urge to stare at his skin. He smiles as if what you just said was the same as telling him to take an umbrella outside when it's raining. He gets a bottle of water out of the fridge and takes a sip. You notice the fine muscles on his back when he turns to leave.

     You look at Daehyun as Jongup goes to his room, "where are the others?"

     "They're tending to Yongguk in his room. Himchan said that he screamed and passed out this morning, and he doesn't even remember it."