Nuna

More Than Soul Mates

     Himchan leads everyone to the black GMC van they own. This couldn't get any creepeier than it is now. Just six guys, leading a girl they barely know, ino a big black van. Nothing suspicious at all. Jongup opens the door for you, and takes the seat next to you. Everyone files in, Yongguk in the driver's seat and Youngjae has shotgun.

     "So, Inyoung... wow this sounds creepy, but, where do you live?" Youngjae is turned in his seat to face you. You recite your new address and Yongguk starts driving. On the ride home you chat and joke with Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo. Although you four are the only ones talking, all seven of you are tuned in and part of the conversation. When a joke is made, it isn't just you and the three youngest who are laughing, it's everyone.

     The van stops in front of your destination, and Yongguk shuts it off. He turns towards you, "Himchan said your friend misunderstood the situation of you being gone, and freeked out..." that's an understatement. "Maybe we can clear that up," you consider his words and nod. All of you get out and walk up to the two story house. You knock on the door a couple times and hear scrambling on the other side.

     The door flings open, and Sohee glares at the six strangers behind you. "Unnie, these are new friends of mine. They're here to clear up the past couple days, she looks murderous, but slowly calms down.

     "Come on in then," she steps aside and shows everyone to the living room, still glaring a little. Zelo hides behind Yongjae as Sohee shows them to the couches with violence in her eyes. She sits down next to you when everyone is seated, and folds her arms. "Explain," It's more a command than a question.

     "I was out in the rain all day Friday, and he saw me collapse," you point to the oldest boy. "I think he's the one who found us and brought us to the hospital," you still remember the sound of Himchan yelling Yongguk's name in the rain.

     "I'm Himchan, she used my phone to call you this morning," he doesn't mention the screaming fit she had, but the three of you are now thinking about it.

     "I guess I owe you an apology then. Sorry for freaking out on you. I should've waited for an explaination," she scratches the back of her head, emberrassed. "Seeing as you're new friends of Inyoung's, why don't you guys hang out here for a while?" you know she only said that so she can observe them while they're here. She turns to you and pulls you closer, as the others begin to converse.

     "So, what do you know about them?" she whispers, looking around to confirm no one else heard.

     "I know their names, Yongguk is the oldest, and Zelo is the youngest, and they're all funny and really nice. That's basically it," you really don't know much. You shoot up and zip to your room. Quickly snatching your phone off the shared desk, you run back into the living room. Plopping back into your spot next to Sohee, you check your inbox. You have one new message.

     -Recieved 2 Minutes Ago- [Hey Inyoung, it's Lay. Did you get home safe?]

     -Sent- [Yeah, my friend invited the guys to stay for a while]

     "Who are you texting?" Sohee breaks your concentraion on the freshly started conversation. She tries to eavesdrop by reading the screen. Before she can read any more than two words, you hide the screen by holding it in the air. Bad idea. You look up as the phone is taken out of your hands.

     "She's texting your Hyung, Daehyun," all eyes are on you for a moment, and people quickly return to their conversations. Zelo taps on the screen a few times and sends a text message. Uh oh. You jump up and snatch the phone from his grasp. Checking it you see he sent a smilie face. To himself. He plays with the screen on his own phone and messages you back.

     -Just Recieved- [:-) Can I call you Nuna?]

     -Sent- [Sure, but you have to tell me the ages of all you guys first]

     -Just Recieved- [Okay! Yongguk:20/Himchan:20/Youngjae:19/Daehyun:19/Jongup:18/Me:17. How old are you Nuna?]

     -Sent- [Friday was my 19th birthday]

     Zelo sits on the floor in front of you and whispers, "Happy late birthday Nuna." He speaks out loud now, "what kinds of games do you play?"

     Daehyun's hand shoots up, "I know a game!" he looks really excited to let out his answer. "It's called everybody buy Daehyun food!" he must really like food, he just keeps mentioning it.

     "Hyung, can I have some allowance?" Zelo makes puppy eyes at Daehyun.

     "Why?" Daehyun looks away, he probably knows Zelo's aegyo tactic.

     -Just Recieved- [Happy late birthday. Are the boys and Daehyun treating you well?]

     "I want to buy Nuna a cake, " you can hear Zelo's words but they don't really register in your head.

     -Sent- [At the moment Zelo's trying to get money from Daehyun to buy me a cake]

     -Just Recieved- [He'll only give him the money if he's promised a peice of the cake]

     "Only if I get a piece of it," he sets his conditions and Zelo nods. Zelo grabs the money and hurries out the door. Lay must be close with Daehyun. Everyone continues to converse and you and Sohee get to know the guys a little more.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

     Twenty minutes pass and Zelo walks through the door, panting. He has a box in his hands, it's a little bigger than his head. When he gets in the living room he sets it down on the coffee table and opens it. All eyes are now laying on the baby blue cake with a flower drawn on it in fondant. He pulls a small box out of his pocket and pours the contents onto his hand. He puts the candle in the shape of the letter I, for Inyoung, onto the center of the cake.

     "Can you light it Hyung?" he addresses Yongguk with a smile, and the older boy pulls out a titanium lighter with a dragon scuplted on each side of it. He lights the candle and puts the metal contraption back in his pocket.

     "Happy Birthday Nuna!"

 

 

Author's Note:

I've already written the 5th chapter (which two EXO members join the story in) and I'm still writting. I might even have the 6th chapter done today, but I'm only posting one chapter a day. I hope you guys like the story so far ^^