Thumb War?

More Than Soul Mates

     The two men turn their attention from the ring and look up at eachother like 7-year-old brothers. "Thumb war?" Jiyong looks totally serious.

     "You read my mind," Minwoo have several thumb wars on your lap and now they're tied. "This one decides the winner," Minwoo doesn't like to lose. Ever.

     "You're on," Jiyong starts the war as Lauren walks over to them. She pushes Minwoo's finger down, making Jiyong win. "Yes!" Jiyong jumps up and dances in a circle. He hugs Lauren and they both point at Minwoo and laugh.

     Minwoo stares at the two of them in shock, as if he got betrayed in a war game. "It's not the end of the world Oppa," you pet Minwoo's head. "You'll get them next time." You turn your attention back to the TV, an episode of Boys Over Flowers is playing.

     Sohee sits next to you, "I'm going to bed. So, you'll watch everyone right? No fist fights?" You nod and she heads off to the room and bed the two of you share. You turn your attention from the hall she went down, to the others in the room. Lauren is in the kitchen eating a snack and the two men are arguing over who's the better thumb war player.

     "I won."

     "Lauren helped you."

     "I still won," Jiyong sticks out his tongue.

     "You cheated," Minwoo pouts and you let out a sigh.

     "Youngah Unnie~! I'm tired," Lauren walks up to you rubbing her eyes. You take her hand and lead her to your room's bathroom.

     "Brush your teeth and sleep with Sohee Unnie okay? Don't worry about where I'll sleep," you smile and she nods. You leave the bathroom and head back to the living room. You see Jiyong and Minwoo with angry expressions, squinted eyes, and their foreheads pressed together.

      You bring your head up to join the group. "What'chya guys doin'?" You bring your hands up and plug both of their noses. They both drop to the ground and hold their noses. You start laughing and join them on the floor.

     

 

Author's Note:

Mianhae about the short and crappy chapter but high school found like 8 more ways to take up my time. Plus I go to Youth Group on Wednesdays.