No Deal

More Than Soul Mates

     Jiyong gets down on his knees and stares you right in the eyes. "Crap," you try to crawl away backwards but it's only half a success. Jiyong crawls in after you and your feet bump into the wall, you're trapped.

     "Haha, I caught you," Jiyong playfully sticks out his tongue at you. "Payback time," he moves to the side a little to fully destroy your chances of escape.

     "How about no payback..." you try to think of a suitable offer. "...and I'll give you a back massage," you try to negotiate.

     "No deal," Jiyong starts to crawl backwards. "Come on out," you obey and stand. "Okay. No payback, if..." he hesitates. "...you give me a kiss on the cheek. Right here" Jiyong pokes his right cheek turning it to face you. Adorable.

     "Are you serious?" this seems like you're getting off scott-free for no charge.

     "Yup. now get with the kiss'n," he leans his cheek a little closer to you. You give him a peck on the cheek and dash for the living room, just in case he changes his mind. Before you get entirely out of the room, you see him holding his cheek with a smile.

     You sit down next to Minwoo on the couch and he just stares at you, leaning away a little. "Are you sick? Why are you so red?" he pokes your shoulder as if complaining that you don't take care of yourself well enough.

     "It's nothing, I'm fine," you start to wonder why is it so hot in here? Jiyong walks in the room with a huge smile on his face and his cheeks rosey.

     "You too? Aigoo... none of you kids take care of yourselves, and you're gonna get me sick too," suddenly Minwoo stops talking as if he had an epiphany. "...or..." he mumbles as he looks between you and Jiyong. "Hey Jiyong," Minwoo scootches away from you. He pats the spot on the couch which he has just made, "come sit here."

     Jiyong obeys and Minwoo stares at you both with a mischeivous smile. His face goes from scheming to pouting in an instant. "...Aww... now I miss Inyoung..." he pretends to think. "I have an idea," Minwoo mubles and gets up. He sits on your other side and turns in your direction.

     He scoots closer and pushes you into Jiyong a little, "Jiyongah~ let's hold hands." Minwoo looks a lot more devilish than he did 2 seconds ago. Jiyong gives Minwoo his left hand intertwining it with Minwoo's right, and Minwoo settles them both on your thighs. Jiyong is so focused on the TV that he doesn't notice, and you pretend to be in the same boat.

     "Jiyongah, what do you think of my ring?" Minwoo points to the ring on his right middle finger with his left hand. Jiyong looks at the ring and notices where his left hand has been resting. Even though you're not looking direcly at him, you can see his eyes widen.

     Jiyong looks up at Minwoo who is almost smirking, and tries to forget what he just realized. "See, isn't it cool? I got it from a friend," Minwoo is encaptured by the powerful happy memories that have been stirred up by the ring.

     Jiyong looks deeply at the ring and also gets a little lost in admiration of the ring, "yeah, It's a really nice hourglass."

 

 

Author's Note:

Hourglass=Tao Oh yeah!!! 

I started another story called Lost Dog, and I actually got the idea while watching EXO on Happy Camp (Which has english subs), because I saw Suho's adorable face and I was like "If Suho was a lost puppy I would totally take care of him" and also "He's cuter than those jealous puppies anyways"

so yeah, I'm a little strange and I like EXO (duh) and fanwars and Kpop rocks and I like Chinese music too by the way, I don't know many Chinese bands, but I do have Super Junior M, EXO M, Hangeng, and Elva Hsiao.