Babysitting (part 1)

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

"wake up! wake up!"

ughh..what the hell? who is the one bothering my beauty sleep?what?! that person dare to take off my blanket?

"Ya! Kang Mi Soo! wake up! u have to go to school!"

and guess who? it is my freaking annoying brother! yes! Daesung! why is he here anyways.isn't he busy with his idol life?

"oppa...go away..why are u here anyways? don't have any schedule?" I said lazily and hugging myself since it was cold.I was only wearing shorts and a tank top.

"appa and umma asked my to take care off u"

"what?! take care of me? I am not a little girl anymore!" I said angrily.

"I do not know!now! get ready..I am going to drop u off at school"

"U SAY WHAT?! DROP ME AT SCHOOL?! no! don't!"

"why? aren't u happy having an idol brother?" oppa said praising himself.eww...an idol brother? "every girl would die to get in ur shoes" he continued to praise himself.

"ewww...lucky..so NOT!"

"JUST GO AND GET READY! IN 5 MINUTES IF U ARE NOT READY I AM GOING TO DRAG U!"

"arasso"

I dragged myslef lazily to my bathroom.before going to the bathroom I looked at my watch and it is freaking 7.30! school starts at 8.I rushed into the bathroom and tried to bath as fast as I could.I wore my school uniform.why do we even have school unforms?

school uniform ->090210_p14_boys(1).jpg (Mi Soo's uniform is like Jandi's while the boys in the school wear the same uniform as in the picture)

after wearing my uniform I grabbed my bag and went to oppa's van.inside there were Big Bang waiting for me.

"morning oppa" I said happily while smiling to them.I sat between Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa ."oppa..can u stop by Baskin Robbins? I need to get ice-cream"

"ice-cream? it is still early in the morning!" oppa said shockingly.

"i always buy ice cream in the morning.even ahjusshi knows" I said while pouting.

"u are going to be late" oppa said with a serious tone.

"pwease!" pouting.

"arasso"

I was so excited I hugged oppa.

Baskin Robbins.

 

ughh..I am so late to school but I need to go to Baskin Robbins.my gosh! why is the line so long?there is like 5 more minutes before school starts.might as well for the ice cream or not i will die.

*PAK!*

WHAT THE HELL?! HE SPILLED HIS FREAKING ICE CREAM ON MY PRETTY SHOE?! not being fussy or girly but this shoe is newly bought!

"YOU! HOW DARE U SPILL THE FREAKING ICE CREAM ON MY SHOE!" I said angrily to the guy.he was covering his face like he was on a secret mission.

"I am so sorry.I am on a hurry.I didn't see" said the guy.his voice is so angelic.

"DID NOT SEE?! well it is obvious since u are covering urself like u are a secret agent.u better pay for my shoes.these are newly bought!"

"WHAT?! i said sorry didn't i?! u still want a refund?! there is no use talking to u! i am out of here!" 

THAT STUPID GUY! how dare he go away from me without paying for it! i am freaking kang Mi Soo! if I ever meet him again he is soooo dead!

I went back to the van with a furious face.Oppa was shocked to see me like that.

"what's wrong?! oppa asked worried.

"let's just go.I am late" 

I took out my extra shoe from my bag.it is the newest edition of sneakers from Coach.I have bought it for a while but I loved it too much to wear it.today I am finally wearing my precious sneakers.

"we're here.have a good day" oppa said why hugging me.

"sure.are u going to pick me up?" praying in my mind that oppa wouldn't say yes.

"of course" oppa said while smiling like an idiot.

when oppa said of course.my heart shattered.i got off the van and dusted my skirt making it straight.i waved goodbye to oppa and Big Bang oppa and went into the school.I rushed to my class.when i entered the teacher was already teaching.

"u are late Kang Mi Soo.this is a first" the teacher said in a serious tone.

"my stupid brother was late sungsaenim."

"what? mind ur words Kang Mi Soo"

*knock knock*

"Park Sungsaenim.we have a new student.please welcome him" the principle said.

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

both of us said at the same time.it is the guy who spilled ice-cream on my shoes!

"what is wrong Kang Mi Soo?" the teached asked me.I shooked my head."well.please introduce urself"

" Let's Fly B1A4! annyeonghasaeyo! B1A4 Sandeul immida" that "thing" bowed 90 degrees.that "thing" knows bout discipline? that is a shocking discovery.

"well.u can sit beside Mi Soo."the teached said while pointing to the empty seat next to me.

"WHAT?! NO! please sungsaenim..please no" I said begging to the teacher.

"no objection Kang Mi Soo! go and sit.we are starting our lesson" the teacher said firmly meaning that is her last desicion.

that "thing" laid his things on the desk.he is freaking sharing the same desk with me! no way! it felt disguting.

"changed ur shoe huh?" that 'thing' talked to me!

"what do u want? leave me alone!" I said to him.I was so mad at him that i can't even look at him.

when the boring class ended it is recess time! finally! I went to the cafe and saw Jandi unnie and F4 oppa already sitting there.they called me.I went to get my food sat with them.F4 oppa and Jandi unnie are ht enicest person u have ever met.they are like my BFF forever.

"annyeong oppa.unnie" I said and put my food on the table.

"annyeong.nice shoes" Junpyo oppa said to me while looking at my shoes.

"thanks.actually I was not wearing this shoes this morning but there was a big jerk who spilled his ice-cream on my freaking shoe!"

"hey!"

it came from the back.I turned around and saw that 'thing' standing behind me while smirking.ewww..

"what do u want?" I cleaned up my food and threw it into the dustbin.

"u need to show me around school" he said while showing a piece of paper in front of me.I grabbed it and read it.

"WHAT?! WHY ME?!" I shouted.it echoed through the whole cafe.

"well u can't object what the teacher said." he said while smirking.still simrking! I wish i can wipe off that smirk off his.I let out a big sigh.I can't object the teacher.

"let's go" I said while looking at the paper.we went to the third floor first.

"this is the thrid floor.there is mainly the library,dance room,music room and a few classes.at the second floor is the classrooms and teacher's lounge.at the first floor is the cafeteria and the cybercafe." I said at to him hoping he would understand.

"that is only the inside.I want to know at the outside too." he said while pouting.he looked really cu- WHAT?! what are u thinking Kang Mi Soo!

I brought him outside and walked for a while.

"if u walk straight u will see a building and that is the gym.over there at the right is the park.if u go father in,pass the gym u can see the tennis court.outside is mainly the sports ring.u understand?"

*ringggggggg*

"god! the school ended.I need to go.see u later." I ran to my class and grabbed my things.I ran to the front gate and saw girls swarming something.it was Big Bang.they were busy signing autographs.this is a great time to get away.I tried to sneak between the girls hoping the boys won't see me.

"MI SOO-AH! 

no! Seunghyun(TOP) oppa saw me.I ran out of the school.all of them chased me.since Seunghyun oppa have long legs he ran in front of me making me bumping into him.

"UFFF!" Seunghyun oppa hugged me."where are u going?" Seunghyun oppa said to me while smirking.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SMRIKING NOW DAYS!

"I wanna go home" I struggled in Seunghyun oppa's hug.wiggling like a worm.Seunghyun oppa hugged me tighter.

"nu-uh.u are coming with us.appa told me to take care of u..u are going with us to Music Bank." 

Big Bang oppa lifted me.Seungri oppa and Jiyong oppa lifted my legs while Seunghyun oppa lifted me using my hands.

"HEY! I AM WEARING A SKIRT!" 

"WHO TOLD U TO WEAR A SHORT SKIRT!" Daesung oppa scolded me.they threw me into the van and drove to KBS.

Music Bank.

Daesung oppa have been holding my hand afraid that i would run away.I was geting uncomfrotable in my uniform.I wanted to take off my blazer but i can't.Daesung oppa won't let me.he said because I am wearing a white blouse and poeple can see my body.u can't see ANYTHING! it is not like i am wearing a red bra underneath and it is the school fault for making the uniforms white.

"U SIT HERE!" oppa sat me on the couch while he and the Big Bang oppa got ready for their perf.

*knock knock*

there were a group of boy entering the room.

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? ok? bad? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.