Dead drunk

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

Luhan's house was A MESS. He wouldn't stop throwing things on the floor shouting like crazy.

-LUHAN! STOP IT!- I shouted. He turned around, red like a tomato, he was really drunk -What's your problem?!- I said. He tottered in front of me and pushed my forehead with a finger.

-You.- he answered. I looked around us, I saw nobody.

-Are you alone?- I asked him completely ignoring his statement.

-You are my problem- he repeated. I rolled my eyes.

-I asked you if you're alone- I said calmly, he leaned in, my heart started beating super fast despite the terrible alchool smell.

-Why? Are you afraid?- he whispered in my ear, I shivered and pushed him away.

-Hell yeah. You're dead drunk- I said, his expression turned into a drunk smirk, but still a smirk -You...you said you would change, you would become a good guy- I stuttered walking backwards as he made his way towards me.

-I'm not drunk, I am a good guy- he said laughing.

-Good guy my - I shouted -Good guys don't get drunk like this without a reason, you're still the same jerk!-. Wall. My back hit the wall. Oh no... He trapped me just like Sehun did.

-You see?- he whispered -You won't listen to my reason at all. You'll just judge from what you see. I'm trying to change for you, Sunhye, I'm not a jerk. But you won't notice it. The only thing you notice is Sehun. Sehun. SEHUN.- he shouted and hit the wall with a fist. He walked away. I realized I had kept my breath until he had released me. Sehun? How does he...NO WAY, HE WAS THE ONE WHO SLAMMED THE DOOR WHILE WE WERE KISSING

-You're going to marry me next week and still you go kissing other guys like..-

-ONCE AGAIN. WE GOT DRAGGED IN THIS, WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOVE EACH OTHER- I cut him off shouting in anger.

-"WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO" DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ALREADY. I can't do anything about it!- his tone lowered. He...he loves me? My heart was exploding in my chest. -This is all a dream- he chuckled. I tilted my head.

-What?-

-It's...it's a dream- he was looking around him like he had been in his house for the first time. He came in front of me and suddenly cupped my face. He leaned in as I tried to set free, but he was too strong for me. I closed my eyes and heard a loud thud as his hands left the grip. I opened my eyes and saw he was laying on the floor, asleep. I sighed heavily and slung an arm of his around my shoulders to led him to his room. I made him plop on the bed and covered him with the blanket.

I sat on the bed beside him, exausted, and absently caressed his hair. I looked at his face, he looked so handsome. My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast.

-Luhan-ah...- I said, knowing he couldn't hear me -I think...I think I love you too...-.

~~~

Luhan's POV

When I woke up my head was hurting like crazy. I rubbed my temples as soon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter