Pictures

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

As soon as Luhan's hand touched mine I felt my cheeks burning. He dragged me next to an ice cream parlour and looked at the flavours with sparkling eyes.

-Have you chosen your flavour yet?- he asked me. It was then that I noticed he hadn't left my hand. I shook my head.

-Have you?- I asked, he shook his head too. Then my eyes landed on a poster, I read it carefully and then lightly shook Luhan's arm to get his attention, he turned around and looked where I was pointing.

The poster said that if we won a certain game, we would have won the huge all flavoured cup.

-Sounds good!- he smirked -Sir, may we try this?- he asked at the guy behind the counter. He nodded and led us to a shooting game, we had to shoot all the cans of coke placed on three shelves.

-Uh! I'm good at this!- I chirped holding the shotgun. Luhan chuckled by himself and looked at me. I moved to on side, closed one eye and shot, the bullet hit the first can, which fell over the one beside her and so on. Luhan's jaw dropped, I blew on the shotgun with a smirk, with just one shot I had knocked out all the first row.

-Your turn- I said smirking, handing him the weapon.

-You are no joke...- he said grabbing it from my hands. He was no joke either, two shots and the second row was done -Shall we do the last shot together?- he asked smiling. OMG jkenwgjitihfjkadfnjkg smile **. I shyly nodded and went beside him, I held the shot gun and he hugged me from behind, putting his hands over mine. I widened my eyes at the sudden skinship.

-Teach me- he whispered in my ear. I gulped hard. Gosh, Luhan. Are you messing with my feelings?? Stop it or my lust to kiss you will kill me.. 

I tried to concentrate but it was almost impossible with his warm breath on my neck.

-Y-Your objective is t-to make the can fall on the left...- I stuttered -so that it will hit the ones beside it-. I concentrated and shot. BUM. Third row, goodbye!

-Yay!!! We won!- I turned around and jumped in his arms joyfully. Then I realised I had hugged him. oops.

Luhan's POV

She. Hugged. Me. SHE HUGGED ME FJLSFGNFIJENGE. I guess she realised what happened, cause she jerked backwards. I stared into her eyes deeply, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

Sunhye's POV

He looked into my eyes with a deep stare. We were only centimetres apart, I couldn't look away, I was hypnotized. My gaze traveled down to his lips. Crap. No, Sunhye, he has a girlfriend. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! That thought made me snap back to realty and I coughed awakwardly separating myself from him.

-Here's your prize! Congrants for winning the game!- the guy said handing us the biggest ice-cream bowl I had even seen. Luhan gasped holding it.

-How are we supposed to eat this all??- he asked sitting at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter