See you on Monday~

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

I was walking down the street, heading to school, when I saw a familiar figure walking in front of me, on the opposite sidewalk. I squinted to recognize him and flinched.

Shoots it's the new student...Luhan...I'd better hide if I don't want him to catch up with me... I hadn't even finished my thought that Luhan's keys fell on the pavemet and he had to turn around to get 'em back. Unfortunately, he saw me and a huge smile drew on his baby face.

-Park Sunhye!!- he shouted waving his hands, I ignored him and continued walking without looking at him.

-Yah Park Sunhye!!! I know you saw me!- he continued and crossed the street to walk by my side -How are you today?- he asked smirking. I rolled my eyes.

-My day has just started. I guess it can't be the same for you, you must have partied all night, haven't you?- I scoffed. He burst out laughing.

-I'm a good boy don't you know?- he replied smirking. Yeeaah of course

-Good guys don't annoy their deskmate the whole day asking her if she wants their phone number and stuff, Luhan- I said. He started jumping up and down like a retarded monkey -What's the matter with you?!- I asked picking my pace.

-You called my name for the first time! Aw you're starting to like me, aren't you? You can't keep yourself from pronouncing my name- he ruffled my hair.

-YAH! What do you think you're doing with my hair?!- I shouted trying to fix the mess he had made -Why don't you go the other way, Lu...I mean, Jerk? I already have to deal with having you as my deskmate, so at least leave me alone while we get to school-.

-Girls always mean the opposite they say- Luhan smiled, oh good heavens why is he so cute?! NO. Park Sunhye, keep your mind straight. He's a jerk.

-Tch, whatever...- I reached the gate and saw Sehun, SAVIOOOUR -I saw a friend, you go in first, I'll follow in a minute- I said. Luhan nodded and entered the school.

-SEHUUUN- I shouted and jumped on his back startling him.

-Goodness gracious, Sunhye! Don't ever do that again!- he said with a serious look, I laughed at him.

-You're such a baby...mianhae, I didn't want to scare you- I replied ruffling his hair -Wooow your hair is so soft! What's the name of your shampoo?- I joked making him chuckle.

-Babo- he said, I sticked my tongue out.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter