Sour Bubble Tea part 1

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Sunhye brushed her hair and put on some makeup, then she run down the stairs, ready to go.

-Oh, Sunhye-sshi- her mom called -I need to talk to you...- she said. Sunhye stopped what she was doing and walked to her.

-Tell me- she smiled, her mom started torturing her hands.

-Y-Your father's company has failed- she stuttered, trying not to tear up. Sunhye sat beside her. eottohkke?? 

-Mom I...how?- she asked. She had no idea of what to say in this situation, she just wanted to comfort her.

-I don't know, I just...Sunhye-sshi you have to make me a huge, enormous favour. The biggest you've ever done- the woman said, clasping her daughter's hands. Sunhye looked at her with big eyes and slowly nodded.

-I need you to get married to the son of a good buisness man who offered to help us if you did...he thinks our companies would work greatly together but he wants to make sure we won't drop out as soon as we'll be economically stable again, so he asked for a marriage...please Sunhye, help us- she was almost crying. Sunhye was shocked, marry a guy she didn't even know.

-How..h-how can you ask me something like this right now?- she stuttered standing up, her mother had a pleading look on her face -I'll think about it, ok?- she said leaving her mother's hand. The woman nodded and looked at her leaving.

Meanwhile...

*Sehun, that brat...* Luhan thought smiling as he made his way to the bubble tea shop. He kept on wondering who this girl could be.

As soon as he reached the shop he saw Sehun standing in front of the door, chatting with Xiumin who had arrived already.

-Yah, maknae, hasn't your friend arrived yet?- he asked high-fiving Sehun first and Xiumin just after.

-No. You're late anyway- he said punching lightly his arm. Xiumin laughed.

-Has he ever been in time?!- he said. Luhan pouted.

-How cares if I'm late? Your friend isn't here yet as well- he replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter