Anger

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I look at both Luhan and Sunhye, then when her eyes meet mine I look down.

-Husband...?- Sunhye stuttered once more, then she ran to Luhan and slapped him hard -WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?! SHOOTING! OUR WEDDING PICTURES WHERE A SHOOTING RIGHT?- she started crying like there was no tomorrow -Sehun...-.

Sunhye's POV

I just slapped Luhan. I can believe I really did. I began to cry, feeling terribly stupid -Sehun...- I called. He looked at me.

-...you knew?- I asked him. He just looked down, which made me intend he did.

-Liars, why did you all hide my very own life to me..?? I hate you...- then I looked at Luhan -You! You are a jerk! I fell for you when I could have fallen for anybody else!- I angrily dried my tears with the back of my hand.

-But...you just said you were in..- Luhan tried to say, but I cut him off.

-I said that because I was too embarrassed to confess- I shouted -You are my freaking husband and I didn't know...- I said lowering my tone. Then I grabbed my purse and ran back home.

As soon as I got there I locked myself into my room and cried myself to sleep. Someone knocked on the door, waking me up.

Sehun's POV

Luhan ran after Sunhye just a few minutes after she left. Now I have something to fix by myself. When the adults went back home, I grabbed Suho by his collar and made him hit the wall.

-WOAH! THERE! W-What's the matter??- he shouted lifting his hands in the air.

-Since when do I have a heart disease? This is the biggest lie you could have told anybody...- I said with low voice, to scare him more.

-Y-You told me you love her and I tried to let her l-love you too...-

-You made her pity me. Not love me. AND WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO DO SUCH A THING?! I am happy if she's happy and the only thing you did was giving her something more to worry about!- I shouted, then left. Kai stood there dumbfounded and finally went home as w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter