Madness

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this, guys I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday D: I really felt bad, but I had tons of homework and a big test so...yeah! Anyway to make it up to you I'll make a double update today :D hope you enjoy ^^ Much love :*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunhye's POV

I went out of the fitting room with mom and Mrs. Lu who had helped me putting that huge dress on. Luhan had a sour expression on his face, he semmed to be thinking deeply about something I couldn't guess.

-Lu- I called him, he snapped back to realty and his gaze softened. His mouth slightly opened. I blushed and turned to look at me in the big mirror.

(A/N ignore the model LOL)

-Wow...- he muttered, I thought I heard wrong and turned back to him.

-Did you say something?-. He started blinking non stop and looking everywhere but not at me.

-N-No...I was just..why don't you try on another one?- he suggested. I paused glaring at him, then snorted and went inside the fitting room once again muttering how stupid he was not to imagine how hard it would be taking that huge thing off to wear another one. I turned to my mom and Mrs. Lu who were laughing with each other.

-What now?- I blurted. They both looked at me.

-You guys really make a perfect match- Mrs. Lu said. Looked at Luhan and we both blushed, then I looked away.

-No way...- I muttered to myself and entered the fitting room. My mom followed me saying something to Mrs. Lu who stayed outside.

I untied my hair and looked at the smaller mirror hanging on the wall.
-Mom- I called her, she helped me ping the dress -What's the matter with you and Mrs. Lu? Why do you girls look so close lately? I thought adults' world was fangirling-free- I scoffed. She laughed.

-You and Luhan are falling for each other, aren't you?- she asked. I froze.

-I can't fall for a jerk like him! I'll never do!- I said firmly.

-You're lying to yourself, you know?- she smirked. It was the first time I'd actually seen my mom smirking.

-How can you be so sure??- I replied blushing hard while she took the other dress in her arms.

-Because I know you better than you do...you're lying.- she insisted pinching my cheek. I shoved her hand.

-I'm not, I won't fall for him! Never!- I almost shouted, putting on the new explosion of cloth and embroidery.

-Let me tell you something you probably haven't realized...- she said buttoning up the corsage of the dress -You won't fall for him because you have already...-. She left me dumbfounded getting out. I clenched my fists realizing my hands were sweaty. Gosh is it so obvious? I got out as well.

Luhan's eyes widened, he gulped. I tried to hide my leg but the dress was made to show it so I couldn't manage to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter