Incident

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

Luhan drove to school and parked his car. We both came out and entered the building and were heading to our classroom when we saw ChoHee with an evil smirk on her face. I stopped walking, Luhan turned around and held my hand.

-Gwenchaneulgoya* (*it's gonna be ok)- he said with a smile, then he softly pecked my lips making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

-Acting lovey-dovey in front of your girlfriend is not right- ChoHee's voice made us turn around. She smirked.

-You're not my girlfriend, ChoHee- Luhan stated sliding his arm around my shoulders. I smirked as well when the bitc-..ehm...the girl's smirk fell.

-Oh, I thought you told me you would go out with me if I kept the secret. I guess I'll spread it then- she said, making me shiver.

-I guess not- he played back -we don't care if people know- he said, and smiled to me. I smiled back but an evil smirk was playing on ChoHee's lips. I couldn't get why.

-So...you don't care even if the headmaster knows, do you?- she smiled. I looked at Luhan, terrified. He's gonna kick us out, no other school is gonna accept two married students as well! 

-You have no evidence!- I shouted in her face. She burst out laughing and started looking for something in her bag. When she showed us three pictures of me and Luhan kissing on the sofa my eyes widened. Behind us there were a couple of frames with our wedding pictures. No way in hell...

-YOU'RE A F--KING STALKER, AREN'T YOU?! SPYING ON PEOPLE IS A CRIME DON'T YOU KNOW? BLACKMAILING IS A CRIME EITHER!- I started shouting like crazy, someone turned around to see what was happening. I shoved Luhan's arm and walked away, crying quietly.

Luhan's POV

I turned to chase her but ChoHee grabber my arm and put it around her shoulders.

-From now on, I'll be your girlfriend. Nobody else.- she whispered. I looked at Sunhye running away, hurt.

Sunhye's POV

I arrived in our classroom and saw Sehun sitting there already. He smiled and waved, I ran to him and threw myself in his arms, crying hard.

-Y-Yah! What the hell's wrong with you?- he said, startled. I couldn't talk because of crying too much -Have you had a fight with Luhan once again?- he asked softly this time, I shook my head.

-Love hurts.- I said, and buried my face in his chest. He sighed and my hair.

-I know...- he replied. Suddenly I heard a chuckle and turned around, Luhan and ChoHee had just entered the class. I locked eyes with him, he squinted and became red. I guess seeing me with Sehun hurt him. He was about to approach us when ChoHee shouted:

-Everyone! I have an announcement!- she grabbed Luhan's arm and and carried him in front of the whole class. I didn't move an inch, I stayed on Sehun's lap.

-Luhan and I are together!- she screamed happily and clunged onto his neck, Luhan faked a smile. Sehun spun me around, facing him.

-He broke up with you for that bi..- I put a hand on his mouth before he completed the word.

-We've been blackmailed- I told him, still keeping my hand on his mouth. He looked at me puzzeled.

-Let's meet at the studio to dance a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter