Sehun's confession

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, before I start the new chapter I wanted to thank luhanmycutedeer who is always commenting/? and supporting my story ^^ Thanks for giving me the advice, drama is starting right now *evil laugh* no ok...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun's POV

Luhan was behaving strange towards me. That morning, after I released Sunhye from the hug, I saw him looking sternly at me. Moreover, when I greeted him I tried to talk with him but he just shoved me away saying we would see around. What the hell is wrong with him?

Suddenly, I remembered the statement he made at the bubble tea shop: -Seems like we have something in common- he chuckled.

Then the way he looked at her, how he gulped when he gave us all her firm gaze to scare us about the roller coasters, and last...when we were about to go home.

*Flashback* -Ok, I'll walk you home...Luhan hyung, can you walk Sunhye home?- I asked Luhan opening my umbrella.

-He has to...- she muttered bitterly -we live next to each other...-.

-Let's go then- he said dropping his arm around Sunhye's shoulders *end*

Can't be... I thought wide-eyed Luhan's in love...

My heart sank. Sunhye was my best friend. Sunhye was mine. Yes, I loved her. That was why I wanted to introduce her to my friends. I actually thought and hoped they would mistake her for my girlfriend, but I guess I was wrong. The bubble tea owner mistook her for Luhan's. And he laughed when she did. But Sunhye hated him, I had to make her mine before he would start doing the flirty things all the girls fell for. Sunhye loved me too, I was sure about it. She told me she missed me today, so I guess she at least cares about me. I have to confess.

The slamming door made me return back to reality. There she was: Sunhye.

Sunhye's POV

I finally arrived at the studio and slammed the door, startling Sehun.

-Sorry Hunnie, I didn't want to scare you- I chucked throwing my bag on the floor. He smiled widely and hugged me tight. why is hugging me?! I thought, I hugged him back though.

-Shall we start?- I said scanning the CD-filled box on the floor. Sehun came beside me and picked one -What did you pick?- I asked him. He smirked and put it into the CD player. A sensual tango filled the air with its notes. I tilted my head.

-Tango?!- I blurted out, he smirked again. What's wrong with him today?! He's weird... Before I could protest and take the CD off he grabbed my hand and pulled me against his chest, then put his hand on my waist. I blushed hard.

-S-Sehun-ah...- I stuttered not looking at him. He lifted my chin.

-You have to look at me- he said. I slowly nodded. We started dancing, it was too sensual for me. Too sensual to do it with my best friend. Touch touch touch I couldn't deal with that. He seemed really fine though. As soon as the music stopped I tried to walk to the player but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with my back against the wall. I gulped hard. He trapped me with his hands.

-Sunhye-ah- he said whispering, I shivered. Another tango

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter