Growing closer...

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

*riiing riiing*

The phone rang, waking me up. I grabbed it, still half asleep and looked at who was calling rubbing my eyes. Sehun?

-Yoboseyo?- I answered the call with a husky voice.

-SUNHYEEEEE!!!!-. I had to put the phose afar from my hear not to become deaf.

-Sehun, don't shout...- I mumbled. Luhan snuggled closer to me, causing my heart-beat to get faster.

-Why? Where you sleeping?- he asked like it was the most absurd thing in the world.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK?? IT'S FREAKING SEVEN IN THE MORNING!- I shouted, startling Luhan, who realized he was litterally attached to me and awkwardly moved aside.

"Sorry" he mouthed. I smiled "It's okay".

-Chill...I just wanted to ask what to tell Mr.Choi when I get back to class.- Sehun said. I heard the sound of a zip and guessed he was getting ready to go.

-Just tell him I'm sick.- I said and hung up, to throw myself back on the mattress buring my face in the pillow.

-Sehun?- Luhan asked with a super y husky voice, leaning on his forearms. I got prone, looked at him and nodded. He looked so good with his bed hair I couldn't look away.

(A/N I couldn't manage to cut sehun so just don't mind him AHAHAHAH)

We stared at each other for a while, but neither of us felt awakward. I chuckled.

-Your hair's all messy.- I said, running a hand through it. Luhan grinned.

-As long as you like it, I'm fine.- he answered. I blushed, caught. Another comfortable silent fell, but this time, Luhan's gaze travelled down to my lips. I tried my best to focus on his eyes and not to fall for it, but his lips were so perfect I just had to look as well. He started leaning in and every centimeter he advanced made my heart beat faster.

We were so close I could feel his breath on my skin and I realized I wasn't breathing at all. My eyes fluttered closed and I waited for his lips to find mine when a knock on the door broke the magic. Luhan awkwardly stood up and coughed nervously, heading to the door. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

Again that someone knocked.

-Coming!- Luhan shouted, and twisted the knob to pull the door open. A chubby waitress was grinning widely at the both of us, carrying a tray full of croissants, cupcakes, pancakes and stuff. My stomach growled at the sight of our glorious breakfast.

-Breakfast!- the waitress beamed still smiling, pushing Luhan aside to enter. He blinked several times and gave me a "WTF" look.

I chuckled and hid under the blankets. Luhan handed her the tip and she left.

-Is she gone?- I asked, peeking. He laughed and pulled the blanket.

-Why? Are you afraid of her?-. I gave him a funny look.

-No. Just because I don't want her to be afraid wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter