Meeting the jerk

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye rushed to her classroom door only to find the teacher staring at her with crossed arms and a disapproving look on his face.

-S-Sorry...- she stuttered putting a hand on her chest, out of breathe -The bus..the bus was late...-.

The teacher rolled his eyes, but at the same time smiled at the girls' priceless expression.

-It's ok for this time, but be late again and you’ll get detention- he said pointing his index to her. He didn't actually mean it, Sunhye was his best student. She nodded and ran inside the classroom , heading to her desk. She sat and turned her head to the left, seeing there was a freaking handsome guy sitting beside her. She could have sworn she saw an angel, he had blonde hair, big brown eyes and a pair of thin lips which curved in a confident smile once he saw her staring at him.

-Hello- he greeted politely -Are you looking for something?-. 

Sunhye's POV

-Hello- he greeted me politely -Are you looking for something?-. Yeah, a boyfriend. And you're kind of PERFECT

 I kept myself from saying these words, of course, but I actually really felt like.

 

Where the hell has he popped out of? I've never seen him before, is it even possible?!

I continued staring at him, wondering where he was from, when he waved his hand in front of my face.

-Hello?? I know I'm handsome but if you stare at me like that I'm going to feel uncomfortable- he said chuckling. All my attraction for him disappeared the moment his words reached my ears.

-Pardon?!- I almost shouted in disbelief. In that moment the teacher looked at us and said:

-Oh, Park Sunhye! I nearly forgot! He's the new student, he's going to sit with you. Luhan, this is Sunhye. I hoped she could get here earlier than you to show you around...but I guess I failed- he said exploding in a raucous laughter.

So Luhan is his name...well well well

-You could have at least told me...- I muttered in a low tone, but loud enough to let Mr. Choi hear, I crossed my arms and stared sternly at the boy.

-Come on come on you’ll get along well-  Mr. Choi replied patting my shoulder lightly -otherwise you'll have to find some other class, dear- I widely opened my mouth while Luhan hid a laugh. He froze when I caught him. You little piece of....aish! You'll get it!

As soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter