Date

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

-Boring...- I muttered leaning on the desk. I turned around to look at Luhan, who was staring out of the window. I guess he' still mad at me... He hadn't spoken a work to me since that morning if not to say 'yes' or 'no'. dang why do you have to be so handsome??

-Luhan...- I called out.

-Uh?- he asnwered, still looking out of the window.

-Are you still mad at me?- I asked trying to be cute. We had changed our seats. We were now next to the window, far from Mr.Choi (and, for me, far from ChoHee, who was sitting in the opposite side of the classroom). Sehun was still sitting behind us, but his deskmate changed, it was a guy called Suho. They were getting along well but Hun hadn't introduced him to us yet.

-Why would I be mad?- Luhan asked, not facing me.

-Because I told Kai he'll drive me instead of you...now you're mad at me- I said with low voice.

-I'm not mad at you.- he replied, slightly glancing at me no, you aren't -.-"

-Then what's with this face??- I asked, jokingly trying to face him. He looked away.

-He's jeeeeelous- Sehun joked leaning on his desk to be closer to us. Luhan turned around, pissed off.

-Aish, this kid- he said poking his head. I laughed at them.

-What's so funny?- Luhan asked with a serious face. But I guess he was pretending to be mad, because then he laughed making my heart race.

-Park, Lu, Oh, mind listening??- Mr.Choi reproached us.

-Mianhapnida, seongsaengnim- we all said at the same time, but when he turned around we hardly fought laughter.

Luhan's POV

The only way I could stay mad at Sunhye was not looking at her. But when our eyes met I just HAD to smile. Afterall, it wasn't her fault if that jerk had asked her out.

Thanks to her, the hour passed pretty fast. We chatted and played the whole time, until the bell rang. Flush, too soon.

Sunhye stood up and took her books. -I'll see you later, Luhan. Bye, Hun- she waved and walked away, heading to the locker. Suddenly, a crazy idea popped in my mind. I hopped beside her and grabbed her wrist, making her face me.

-So...you're going on a date with Kai?- I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes, like I had just asked something shocking.

-I don't think it's a date...however I'm still not sure..- she said, and turned to the locker to open it. She placed her books inside it and closed it -I shall go, he must be waiting- she said, but I clasped her hand.

-If you decide to turn him down...meet me at the Han River at 4 o'clock-. She looked dumbfounded. She blinked a few times and then said:

-Is it..-

-Yes.- I cut her off -It's a date- I flashed her a smile and walked away. Satisfacted with what I had done.

____

-Luhan hyung!!- Sehun called out, I turned around and saw him running towards me in the hallway with Xiumin hyung uh, Xiumin hyung came to fetch us? -we need to talk- he said. We both went into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter