Sour Bubble Tea part 2

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

Die Luhan DIE!!

I kept on cursing mentally at the smirking guy sitting in front of me.

An awkward silence fell upon us all. The arrival of the waitress cut it off a little bit. She was a middle aged woman, the owner of the shop.

-Strawberrie bubble tea?- she asked with a smile, Sehun grinned and raised his hand. She gave him his treasure.

-Chocolate?- it was Xiumin's turn to raise the hand and get the drink.

-I guess the Taro ones are yours- she said handing me and Luhan our bubble tea. Luhan looked at me the moment I got mine and smiled at the waitress, I looked back at him and blew a raspberrie.

-Seems like we have something in common- he chuckled. I got surprised, for the first time it seemed like he really meant what he said. Not like he tried to flirt.

-Such a cute couple- she said grinning and walked away. I blushed hard and Luhan burst out laughing. I suddenly remembered about the arranged marriage and became quiet. I started thinking about it. The guys started chatting about stuff I didn't minimally care, the only thing I could think about, was my marriage. I can't marry a stranger, can I? Who assures me he is a good person? But then if I don't marry him we will end up asking for money on the street...no ok that was exaggerated...but seriously..what do I do?

-Sunhye?- Sehun called my name making me wake up from my dreams. I looked at him with big eyes -Are you ok? You're kind of..pale...- he said. I shook my head.

-Don't worry Sehunnie, I'm just tired I guess...- I lied. He nodded not really convinced with what I said. I tried to forget about it and smiled widely.

-So, what were you guys talking about?- I asked them. All of them smiled.

-We were thinking we should go to Lotte World sometime, would you like to?- Xiumin said, I clapped my hands.

-Yay!! Lotte World! Are you guys sure you're brave enough to face all those extreamly high roller coasters?- I smirked looking at them all, I paused when my eyes met Luhan's. He gulped. I burst out laughing -You should have seen your faces, guys-. They pouted.

-You're cruel...- said Luhan drinking his bubble tea. I glared at him.

-Said the no.1 bully- I spat. He smirked and finished his drink. A scary thunder roared outside. Rain started floading down the streets. Sehun leaned near the window looking outside.

-Goodness gracious, it's raining super heavily!- he said, Xiumin looked too.

-No way- I said, I climbed Xiumin's back to look as well - S-Sunhye-sshi - he stuttered since I was squashing him against the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter