Peace...or war?

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

When I woke up I felt an arm on my waist. I suddenly remembered what happened and smiled. I turned around and saw Luhan still sleeping with an irresistible angel face and slightly parted lips. The cut on his cheekbone could still be seen, I felt so sorry. I caressed his hair and kissed the tip of his nose, he opened his eyes.

-Goodmorning- I said with a smile, he smiled back and snuggled closer to me.

-Let's sleep a little bit more- he muttered. I laughed and stretched my arm to reach my clothes. I stood up and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

-Luhan, get up, we have school- I shouted from behind the door. I heard him groan and chuckled.

~~~

We got on the car and Luhan started the engine. I suddenly felt afraid of going back to school. How about sehun? What if people askes us if we're really dating? Luhan seemed to read my thoughts, he clasped my hand and kissed it.

-It's gonna be ok, Sunhye- he said, I just sighed and nodded. He parked his car and we got out. The thing I saw made me freeze in place. Sehun was leaning onto the gate, staring at me.

-So it was true...- he whispered, and walked in. A tear slipped out of my eyes, Luhan walked beside me and hugged me, I inhaled his scent and hugged him back.

-It wasn't supposed to go this way...he's not gonna talk to me again..- I cried, he hugged me tighter and then let go, looking into my eyes.

-Listen, if he doesn't talk to you again, he's the idiot, ok?- he said and kissed me on the forehead. I sniffed and dried my tears.

We entered our classroom together and everyone's gaze was on us. I heard someone whisper "So it was true??". How the freak did they get to know?! I hadn't realized the answer was right there, behind my desk. Sehun was sitting behind my seat just like he had been there since lifetime. He didn't look up. I went in front of him and slammed his book, he gazed at me, I held up my tears.

-What are you doing here?- I asked as calmly as I could, he smiled.

-I transferred here to take a better care of you, to make sure the jerk doesn't hurt you- he said, Luhan clenched his fists but controlled himself.

-First. Don't call him that.- I said -Second. You told me not to talk to you and now you come to me? Third. Is it you who started the rumor about Luhan and I?-. He smirked.

-First. I call him what I want, I don't care if he's my hyung. Second. I changed my mind. Third. Isn't it true?- he said. I didn't know what to say, a girl who  hopped next to Luhan made all of us look at her.

-Oppaaa- she cried, I tilted my head, slightly jelous -are you really dating Sunhye??- she asked, Luhan looked at me and then at Sehun.

Luhan's POV

-Oppaaa, are you really dating Sunhye?- that girl at doing aegyo, seriously. I wanted to say yes but then I remembered Sunhye's statement about wanting to have a normal life at least at school and thought I should have asked for her permission to confirm. I glanced at her, she was in total confusion, Sehun was waiting for an answer from me.

-No- I answered with a smile, Sehun's jaw dropped and Sunhye's eyes widened. Have I done the right thing?? -We're just...- I looked down -..deskmates- I looked back at her and smiled. Sunhye suddenly put a hand on my shoulder, I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter