Saving Sunhye

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

-Sehun, please! Listen to me!- I cried clunging onto his sleeve. He shoved my hand and glared at me.

-I told you I love you, I kissed you and now I get to know from Luhan that you two were engaged...if you had told me I wouldn't have confessed and wouldn't have a broken heart- he said with a serious face. A teardrop fell from my eyes.

-Sehun-ah, it's not like this! We have been forced to do this!- I shouted, but he didn't listen to me.

-I don't care- he said -I won't have the strenght to look in your eyes again, do you understand?-. I nodded, I knew it would be like this -So don't make things more difficult to me and move, I'm going first- he concluded, and walked away -And please- he paused -don't talk to me again...I'm gonna feel really awkward...-.

I walked home crying silently. As long as Sehun won't talk to me, I won't talk to Luhan I promised myself, as I entered the front door.

-Sunhye! Sunhye what happened??- umma came running towards me, wiping my tears.

-Mom, it's ok...jinjjayo- I reassured her faking a smile and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Luhan's POV

I texted Sunhye begging her to forgive me but she ignored me. The next morning I waited for her to go to school together but she was already gone and I had to walk alone. The whole day she didn't talk to me, and so she did the following days. I missed her and I'm sure she missed me too. I often saw her hiding in the most improbable places to cry by herself. I really felt like hugging her and cry all my tears telling her how sorry I was, but I couldn't. The day of the marriage arrived and I could tell she wasn't really happy. I wanted to make her happy though. I didn't know what to do.

Sunhye's POV

I missed him. I really did, but I'm stubborn enough to keep my position. I did it for a whole week, he wouldn't stop sending texts I ignored and calling me. Day after day, the marriage day arrived. I quietly waited for the formula, and it came pretty fast, the priest asked us to hold both our hands and look into each others' eyes. I felt a terrible pain when my eyes locked with his for the first time in many days. Luhan started saying his formula:

-I, Luhan, take you, Sunhye, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part- he placed his ring on my finger and looked at me. It's my turn I suddenly felt the urge to cry but I kept it.

-I...Sunhye, t-take you, Luhan, for my...for my lawful husband, to...- I looked at our hands and sighed as a teardrop wet my cheek come on Sunhye...just say this and it will be over -..to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better,...for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health...until..u-until death do us part..- I put him my ring and let go of another teardrop Thanks mom for the waterproof makeup!! I took a deep breath and looked back at Luhan. He seemed full of sorrow.

-You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strenghten your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide.- the priest said -You may now kiss the bride- I froze. WHAT?! He leaned in and I closed my eyes, causing other tears to fall.

Luhan's POV

-You may now kiss the bride- Crap. What now? I can't kiss her like this, can I? I leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips but as soon as she closed her eyes I saw her tears and couldn't do it. I moved aside and kissed her cheek.

-Mianhae...- I whispered to her before moving.

Sunhye's POV

I felt his lips on my cheek. I suddenly felt hot, my cheeks were burning.

-Mianhae...- he whispered in my ear. I gulped hard. Why am I reacting like this?? I looked at him and he bitterly smiled, I looked away.

~~~

We moved to our new house the same day, it was late at night when we entered it. I didn't pronounce one word, he neither.

I went straight upstairs and changed my clothes, I got out of the bathroom and found Luhan in the same room as mine. There was a big king sized bed. I'm not sleeping with him. We look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter