Amusement park

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Sunhye clunged onto Luhan's arm not to get lost in the crowd. The amusement park was huge and lots of people were enjoying their rides, playing somewhere or eating with their friends.

Luhan's hand travelled down her arm and clasped her hand.

-Don't leave my hand, otherwise we'll get lost- the lad told her looking at her with his big doe eyes. Sunhye nodded and the both of them started walking in the funfair. It was a warm evening in Jeju.

-Oh! Look there, Luhan!- Sunhye shouted dragging Luhan with her next to a pool where quite a lot of rubber dinghies were parked. Luhan frowned.

-What's this?- he asked. The girl laughed.

-It's like bumper cars, but you do it in the water with these weird rubber dinghies-.

Seeing the boy's blank expression, Sunhye sighed -It's fun, okay?-.Then, without waiting for him to even complain, she payed the staff man at the counter and he handed her two tokens and two life jackets.

-Thanks!- Sunhye beamed, and went next to the pool again, stepping inside a dinghy. She wore her life jacket and inserted the token in its hole. then started the engine. -Ooooh yess- she said biting her lip in anticipation.

Luhan, on the other hand, was still eyeing his dinghy suspiciously. -I'm not sure I want to do it.- he said. Sunhye sighed.

-C'mon, Luhan. Don't act like a lady in distress- she shouted. Luhan smirked. Lady in distress, eh? I'll let you see who's the lady here. he thought, wore the life jacket and jumped in the dinghy.

-Brace yourself, cause I won't go easy on you- Sunhye said, with a smirk. Luhan burst out laughing.

-You have no mercy, have you?- he asked, starting the engine as well. Sunhye winked.

-Mercy is for old farts.- she scoffed, and moved to the center of the pool. Luhan smirked.

-Fleeing already??- he chased her. They played a whole hour, bumping into each other, shouting and laughing like a crazy couple. Sunhye was, indeed, really good with that darn dinghy, and Luhan struggled at first, but then managed to fight back.

Suddenly, the two dinghies stopped in the middle of the pool.

-Hey, Sunhye!- Luhan shouted, she looked at him -I think my dinghy just died-

-Our time is over- she said and stood up, waving her arms in the air to be noticed by the staff members. One of them saw her and managed to get them out of the pool.

-Ugh, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter