Telling Sehun

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

A tear rolled along my cheek while I walked but I wiped it furiously.

Why does it have to be like this? Why did I have to fall in love with him? Mom and dad should have signed that contract without letting love into the picture...I should have said no...

More tears rolled down as I started crying hard. I felt my phone buzz in the pocket. I looked at the caller ID, Sehun. He had called once again, I picked.

-Hello?- I said trying not to let him understand I was crying the hell out of me.

-Sunhye!! Why didn't you pick up some minutes ago? You scared me...jinjja...- Sehun said in a reproaching tone.

-You're such a kid! I accidentally refused it...- I answered, my voice is so nosy..

-..are you crying, Sunhye?- he asked, softening his tone. I shook my head as he could see me, feeling other tears falling.

-No I'm not- I lied -I have no reason to cry at all-, but the image of Luhan saying those words to ChoHee made me cry more. I knew Sehun could hear me sniffing even though I tried to hide my face with one hand, hoping he wouldn't.

-Where are you right now?- he asked me. I looked around myself and wiped my tears.

-At the park behind the studio- I said approaching a bench and sitting.

-I'm coming over- Sehun said, and hung up. I was left there dumbfounded.

-NO! No need to!! Sehun?! Are you still there?? AISH!!!- I cried more, with no reason at all. I kept on thinking of Luhan and how I would bear with his deal with ChoHee. My phone rang again, it was Luhan. I refused the call and switched off my phone. Sorry, Luhan. I need to stay by myself for a little bit...

In a few minutes, I felt someone sitting beside me, I looked at him and smiled softly.

-Sehun-ah- I said, he smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back and sniffed.

-What happened?- he asked me. I didn't want to tell him the whole marriage thing, but at the same time I wanted to feel lighter. I decided to talk, he was my best friend aster all.

-I'm married, Sehun- I said, he looked puzzled for a second, then laughed.

-What? Who's married to who?- he asked still laughing. I looked at him sternly, making him stop -You...you weren't joking?- he rubbed the back of his neck.

-Do I look like a clown?- I scoffed sourly -Luhan and I are married- Sehun stiffened, I went on -We've been arranged together because my father's company has failed, and Mr.Lu offered to help only if I married Luhan-. His gaze went to the floor while I looked at him How come I hurt everyone...? Am I so bad? 

-I see...- he said, then looked up again -and why were you crying?- I told him that I ended up falling for Luhan and that ChoHee had discovered we lived in the same house, making Luhan deal with her in order not make her say anything about us two.

-That's what happens when you end up falling for the jerk...- I laughed bitterly. Sehun wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest -Ije eottohkke?*-.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter