Chapter 7

You are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

I apologize for any mistakes and any typos or any grammar or whatever errors in this chapter. Please bear with me.

 

It isn’t easy for me to work together with Miss Sooyoung. With unquestionable reverence to her, plus how serious she was when it comes to work matters and her strict attitude, all that makes the gap between me and Miss Sooyoung are so far away compared to me and Miss Taeyeon.  Even though it has been 2 months we have been working together under one department, we rarely chat. We only talk about work.

 

However, I couldn’t deny that she always puts me on the front line when working on something. She indirectly involves me every time there’s a new proposal. Even I don’t have to follow her to wherever she goes, but I have to be prepared, like always. Every call from her required me to improve an agreement letter or a memo or any important document that should be signed by a client. After that I will email all corrected documents to her. And from there, she would print those documents I have emailed to her using her portable printer.

 

One morning, I brace myself up to see her in her office. She seems pretty under the weather when I observe her from my desk.

 

“Am I interrupting you? Can I see you for a while?” I ask in front of the office door.

 

She just nods without any word comes out from .

 

“I just want to let you know that I am getting married in two months.” I tell her while still standing.

 

And this tall girl seems surprised by that, “really? Have you thought about it thoroughly?”

 

Now it’s my turn be surprised by her question, “we have been engaged for almost two years.”

 

“Well, it doesn’t mean he will become your future husband. It’s just a number, two years of engagement.”

 

“I don’t follow..” I’m a bit puzzled.

 

She breathes in deeply, putting the pen she’s holding on the desk and look at me keenly. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that to you. If you are ready to take the responsibility, I wish you all the best. He is the luckiest guy in the world. Congratulations to both of you!”

 

I feel relieved a bit and I smile to her in the end, “thank you. I want to apply a long marriage leave. About two weeks, can I?”

 

She is still observing me, a bit serious this time. But when I look closely at her expression, I realize that she is trying to tease me.

 

“Do you know that you are my wife during off

Please log in to read the full chapter