Chapter 25

You are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Five

I apologize for any mistakes and any typos or any grammar or whatever errors in this chapter. Please bear with me. Me and Leo have left this story for way too long and some of you might as well has already forgotten its storyline, so I suggest you to re-read it from the start to get the ‘feels’ back. Anyway, please do enjoy the update.

 

 

On that night, I couldn't sleep at all. Last night event really made me feel unsettled. I rubbed the keychain she gave me unconsciously, and my eyes quickly rewind every sweet moment that happened on that beach.

 

"I know you will become my wife someday. No matter how difficult it would be, but I know. I will make you my wife one day."

 

‘No one knows the secret in our heart - SY'

 

Ugghhh!!!! Why does everything seem so easy for her? I sighed.

 

On the next Monday, everyone was still in a happy and cheerful mood. They still thought that they belonged to the group team we have created before. Up until now, we decided to let the group team member last for maybe until the next kick-off?

 

Sooyoung.

 

Yeah.. so professional that girl. She didn't change a bit. She was still Miss Sooyoung, my boss who's strict as . And believed me, I have tried my best to put distance between myself and her. Since that night, my impression on her slowly changed. My attraction to her was getting stronger and naturally I got more comfortable with her presence, though I can't really love her yet.

 

Despite that, there's no communication between ‘Sica and Sooyoung' ever since we returned from Sol Beach Hotel & Resort the other day. We only communicated as ‘Miss Jessica and Miss Sooyoung'. No more sweet words that could melt my heart like the one I received on our first ever date on that beach. In fact, she didn't even make an eye-contact ‘directly' with me. She's so focused on her work. As if she was drowning in her own world. As if she's already forgotten that I was there. The whole situation has become so normal that she made me questioned myself if that night's event was just a dream and never occurred! What was happening? Was everything that happened on that night just no more than an act? But why?

 

Now my mind asked me to think back about our relationship. I'm confused, and in dilemma. I was afraid to disappoint somebody's heart, but at the same time, I deserved to explain how do I felt about her to Sooyoung. However, can my explanation be a good way to solve everything?

 

I am bewildered!

 

Things went a bit different on Friday. According to her schedule, she should be attending a meeting somewhere outside the office. To think that she won't be here for a couple of hours, I took this chance to go to her office to store all important documents and letters in their respective folders. As I was too preoccupied with my task, when suddenly..

 

"Hi…"

 

I heard her voice from my back, so soft almost inaudible. I quickly turned around, slipping off a few files I was holding. I could hear her soft laughter when I clumsily picked up the files that were scattered on the floor.

 

For the first time after the kick-off event ended, she's like Sooyoung that I know on that night.

 

"Is meeting canceled, Miss Sooyoung?" I asked spontaneously.

 

She was standing so near, I managed to glance outside to see if there's anyone else was watching us. Yuri and Sam were at their own place while Mr. Siwon was in his office.

 

She's still smiling, "how are you, Sica?"

 

My heart raced, "I'm fine." I whispered.

 

It's her turn to look outside, fully alerted to our situation at this moment.

 

"Hmm.. Is that the only thing you could say to me?"

 

I picked up the papers and slipped them inside their files, "what else do you want to hear from me?" I asked cynically.

 

She smiled again, the same smile I've been craving to see for so long after we returned from Sol resort. To be honest, that smile was an attraction that I couldn't explain. It wasn't like she never smile to other colleagues but, I can't help but to think that every time she smiled, the smile was just for me.

 

"Do you miss me?"

 

I resumed my task; storing all important papers and files in the cabinet. Then, I took another file to update its contents. I tried to act cool as if nothing happened.

 

"Nothing to say?" she asked again, her tone changed a bit.

 

I kept silent.

 

"Do you mad at me?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter