Chapter 14

You are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

I apologize for any mistakes and any typos or any grammar or whatever errors in this chapter. Please bear with me

 

We finished the tender at 9 in the morning. Eunhyuk and one of our engineers will send that tender to TK Telco.

 

I sighed in relief. I really wanted to lie down in my bed and sleep for a few days. Only God knew how sleepy I was right now. I took my cell phone out of my handbag to call Kelly that I won’t be coming home because I will go back to my hometown right after this. After that I gave ma a call, telling her that I will be coming home soon.

 

“Maybe after this, about 11 AM. I will go straight to the train station, taking a train. You don’t have to ask Yunho oppa to wait me at the station, I will take a taxi to the hospital after I get there.” I explained.

 

I went to Sunny’s place. I watched as she stared into space in her chair, I felt sorry for her. She’s now working in the Engineering Department, replacing me. Clearly, her situation wasn’t easy as me. She had to complete all the typing job for Miss Taeyeon, Mister Siwon and Jonghyun. Thankfully I got two clerks to help me. Poor her.

 

I took a moment to talk with Sunny and met the other colleagues. I returned to my place, there’s nothing I can do right now, and almost all the staff who involved in tendering process already went home.

 

Miss Sooyoung was still in her room, speaking on the cell phone. I get ready to leave, while waiting for her, I tidied up my place.

 

“I want to go home,” I told her once she ended the phone call.

 

“So do I.”

 

I nodded and took my handbag to leave but she stopped me.

 

“Miss Jessica, wait. Let me send you, since we both want to go home.”

 

I startled, “it’s okay. I can go home by myself.”

 

“I know you can go home by yourself. But we both are going out, I can send you home.”

 

I was speechless, “no, it’s okay Miss Sooyoung. I want to go back to my hometown.”

 

“No, no. I will send you.”

 

“Don’t tell me you want to send me straight to Gimpo?” I indirectly joked.

 

That moment she was looking down to lock the drawer. When she heard me saying that, she tilted her head up to look at me. She stared at me for seconds before a smile slowly shown on her lips. I quickly took my handbag and rushed to the elevator, leaving her behind.

 

“Jess!” Yuri called my name. I turned and I saw her pointing her finger towards Miss Sooyoung’s room. It was the sign that Miss Sooyoung was calling for me. I turned back to her room.

 

“Wait for me,” she said when I stood at the doorway.

 

I wrinkled my forehead, starting to feel uneasy about this.

 

She took her briefcase, “I will send you.”

 

I didn’t get a chance to say anything as she walked, leaving the office. I had to run a bit, following her from behind. And here we were now, at the parking

lot.

 

“Get in,” she said once she open her Audi r8 gt door for me.

 

I didn’t know what to do. This was happening too fast and I can’t even think of anything. I was freaking nervous, my hands were sweating. I got into her car and I had to throw all my thoughts away. I don’t want her to know that I was getting more nervous by the way she treated me right now.

 

She the car ignition and just a few minutes later, the car she drove was already on the busy road. However, we kept silent.

Please log in to read the full chapter