Chapter 2

You are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Two I apologize for any mistakes and any typos or any grammar or whatever errors in this chapter. Please bear with me.

My cell phone rang as soon as I walked in the shopping mall near the building I interviewed before. I pulled out my cell phone of my handbag and Taecyeon’s name appeared on the screen.

 

“Taec? I’m at Mega now.”

 

“What are you doing there?”

 

“Just to kill times. You know, window shopping.”

 

“How was your interview?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Just okay? Do you think you can get that job?” Taecyeon asked again, trying to test my confidence.

 

I chuckled, “well, maybe. I don’t know. But I think I will get that job.”

 

“You won’t get that job if you are not Jessica Jung, right baby?”

 

I laughed happily when he teased me like that. I don’t know why, but I am quite certain that I would succeed in that interview. As if I could feel it that the job is mine, “of course!”

 

“Sica..” Taecyeon’s voice sounded calmer than before, “I will come to your house and take you for dinner tonight, can we?”

 

“Okay, but make sure you get in front of my house at 8.00 pm. You never arrived on time. If you were late, I don’t want to go out.”

 

“I never late.”

 

“Yeah, right!”

 

Only this time I could hear his laugh, “okay, I won’t late this time. Bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

I spent my afternoon walking around the mall. I managed to buy new clothes before heading back to my home at 4.00 pm. When I got home, Bella and Kelly weren’t home from work yet as I expected. So, I decided to take a long nap before taking a shower.

 

“So, how’s your interview?” asked Bella when three of us gathered at that night.

 

I was waiting for Taecyeon to come and I only wore a simple white plain t-shirt with jeans. I looked at both of my housemates.

 

“So far, so good. I’ve been interviewed almost an hour.”

 

“Really? It took that long? What did they ask you?” Kelly asked me after that.

 

“Just the normal question. Everything. From my experiences to my family background. They wanted me to elaborate one by one.” I explained shortly.

 

“How many interviewers?” Kelly asked again.

 

“Three.”

 

“Three??” Kelly asked in disbelief, “were they all girls?”

 

“Um, not quite. One male and the rest of them were female.”

 

Now two faces turned from tensed to bright, “one guy and two girls, huh? Is he handsome?” Kelly continued.

 

“Hm.. A bit. The senior manager,” I replied with a smile to them. But my thought flew to a certain girl’s face named Sooyoung. Did I just say she is handsome? I smacked my head. Duh!

 

“Hah! Wait, are you talking about a girl or a boy, Jess???” Kelly asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

 

“What?” I could feel my face is slowly turning red.

 

“Aha! You are talking about a girl!” Kelly continued to tease me

 

“Is she married?” Bella asked all of sudden.

 

“How the hell I know whether she is married or not?”

 

Kelly laughed, as well as me.

 

“Well, you know.. if..” Bella replied shyly.

 

“Besides, Jess already got Taecyeon.” Kelly added.

 

Once Kelly stated that, Sooyoung’s face appeared again. Strange because that face kept on distracting my thought now.

 

The sound of the horn from Taecyeon’s bike quickly stopped our conversation. I stepped outside, a guest already there in front of my house gate. Taecyeon turned his bike ignition off.

 

I walked toward him, “you wanna go now?” I asked him as I opened the gate.

 

“Where do you want to go?” He asked as he handed over a helmet to me.

 

“Can we have noodles tonight?”

 

“What did you eat this afternoon?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter