Meeting L

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

After that whole incident at the store I never saw those girls again. Thank goodness. The rest of the weekend I didn't do a lot. Just explored my new surroundings so I familiarized myself with everything. Before I knew it, school was finally came. I was a little nervous since I'm going to be the first foreigner there. Waking up at six I took a quixk shower, dried myself, and got ready for my new school. I put on light make-up because I really like to have the natural look. Thick make-up looks gross. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to eat. I saw pancakes and scarambled eggs waiting for me with a mysterious man in black. I walked up to him asking who he was. He bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo.  My name is Lee JaeWoo. I am your new personal bodyguard. Mr. Kim had to go back to your father. I am at your service." I smiled and bowed back at him.

" Nice to meet you. I'll just call you Jae for short." He nodded in agreement. I sat down and ate my delicious breakfast. After finishing I looked at my watch. Six forty-five. School is not too far. I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. I put on my new sneakers and waved goodbye to the maids and butlers before heading out with Jae following. He opened my door and went in the sat in the driver's seat. I plugged in my earphones listening to Kpop. Fifteen minutes later I arrived at my new school and got out of rhe car after Jae opened my door for me. I looked around and saw girls and boys looking at me wondering who I was. I bidded Jae goodbye and he gave me my schedule and an envelope. I looked at him with a confused face.

"Open it after you went to the office. This is very serious information to know about this school. I'll be here after your lessons are over. Have a good day miss." He bowed.

"Later Jae" I waved him goodbye and went straight to the office. Everything was so different in there. The teachers were mostly women and a couple of male staff. But mostly it was how they dressed. It was as if they were apart of the mafia themselves. I spoke to the lady inchargw of new students. She gave me my locker # and combo. And my gym clothes, books, and a map of the school. I already had my schedule. I went to my locker which was near the cafeteria. Yay. After putting my things away I still had time before first class. I took the envelope Jae gave me and and went outside and sat on a bench. I opened the letter and it said,

Dear Miss,

This school is very different from others. Not only because it's for children of mafias but because the most dangerous gangs are there. Five gangs are female and the rest are males. I shall tell you their names.

Female gangs:

#5- Kara

#4- T-ara

#3- F(x)

#2- 2ne1

#1- Girls' Generation

Male gangs

#5- SHINee

#4- Teen Top

#3-  Beast

#2- Big Bang

#1- Infinite

Please beware of them. I clipped their pictures to this paper so you will know what they look like. Mostly be aware of Infinite. Please stay safe.

Sincerely, 

Lee JaeWoo

I read over the letter to remember the names and studied the pictures. I should listen to Jae and watch out. But I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do andwon a lot of street fights. I can handle myself. The first bell rang and I ran to my first class even though it wasn't far. I reached it and opened the door. Everyone turned their heads and looked at me. They started whispering and I didn't care. I went to the teacher and told her I was the new student. Sje nodded and told to sit wherever I want to. I chose the last seat next to the window. I took oit my utensils I needed and then looked outside waiting for class to start. Everyone was looking at me crazy. The door opened and it became silent. I heard footsteps coming closer and then stop.

"Yah. You're in my seat. Move." I looked up and saw a really cute guy with an annoyed face on. His seat?

"Sorry but I don't want to move. Find another seat dude." I told him. He darkly chuckled before leaning towards me until his face was an inch away from mine.

"Dude? Who the hell do you think you are? Nobody tell me what to do in this school. But since you're new I'll let it slide. Tomorrow I better not find you in this seat. Okay, American?" He stood up and started walking away. I stood up mad.

"Who the hell are YOU to tell me to do something? If I were you I would just shut up and and sit down in another seat. Next time be polite and use some manners. Got it, Korean?" I told him. He froze and everyone had their mouths open from being shocked. The guy turned around and he had a pissed off expression. He marched towards me and glared.

"Do you know who I am? If YOU were smart then you would've learned about who is who in this school before walking in here. Now shut up before I get even madder." He said with a cold expression before walking out of the classroom. The other students started talking again. I sat down and sulked. So much for my first day. I heard some of the conversations going on. 

"What do you think will happen to her? Remember the last person who talked back to him?"

"Who the hell does she think she is? L oppa will so destroy her."

"That foreigner won't last a week. I bet $1 million she'll leave on her third day."

Geez. Harsh dude. L? What kind of name is that? Why does it sound familiar though? I pull out the letter and scan through the names listed under the gang's names. I found L's name. Uh-oh. He's a member of Infinite. . What did I do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a little boring but I'll spice it up soon.