Class Trip, Woohyun and Sungyeol Worried

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

"What the hell Luhan? What were you thinking sayng that to them?!" Nicole hissed as she sat down at her desk. Luhan took the desk in front of her and gave her an innocent look.

"I don't know what you mean. All I did was just help you out. Didn't I?" Nicole was confused. Helping her with what? Luhan notced and sighd.

"By having me as your pretend boyfriend, that L guy would be devasted but also thrived to find a way to get you. Perfect plan right? I know that. No need for an applause." Luhan confidently popped up his collars and leaned aginst the wall. Nicole just slapped him upside the head, startling him.

"You idiot. I just introduced you as my cousin to my friends. By now, they told others and now people know that you're my cousin. How small minded can you be sometimes. I just wonder in amazement." Nicole shook her head and then got her books ready for class. Luhan pouted and turned around and laid his head in his arms, wanting to go to sleep since he doesn't really care about learning. Nicole saw him and kicked his seat hardly, causing him to jerk up. He slowly turned around and glared at her only to have her innocently smile at him.

"I don't give a damn if your only reason for coming here was for me. Get a pencil and act like a ing student. Got it? Get it? Good." Nicole turned back to hr book trying to finish a page that was due by tomorrow. Luhan sighed and did what she told him. The two didn't know that a pair of eyes was staring at them the whole time. L felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at the owner of the hand. Sungyeol was worried for him and so was Woohyun who was sitting on Sungyeol's desk as they were having a conversation. They also noticed how close Luhan and Nicole were, watching them froma distance. It made L angry knowing that he can't be the one right there hanging out with her but then again he was still upset that she rejected him. It pained him thinking of that night. It took him a lot of courage to tell her how he felt yet he only got heartbreak in return. L shook his head and turned away and stared at the blackboard, waiting for the day to start, only to have it end already. Woohyun and Sungyeol looked at each other and then nodded, knowing they had to do something about this soon before something wrong happens. The teacher came in and all the student rushed to their desks. The teachr looked at his class and noticed Luhan.

"I'm assuming that you are the new student. Please come up and introduce yourself." Luhan got up and all eyes were on his. Mainly with three people glaring at him. Luhan looked around and saw them and then chuckled.

'How childish.' He thought. Luhan bowed a bit.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Luhan James. (Pretend.) It is nice to meet you. By my last name I'm pretty sure you can figure out which family I come from. Since my cousin also goes to this school. Please take care of me and I hope we'll get along." Luhan slightly bowed again and went back to his seat. The class filled with whispers.

"They're cousins? They don't even look the same race!"

"OMG! We have to be extra careful around Nicole then."

"I heard about him. He kicked thirteen guys' asses under three minutes."

"He's so hot! I want to date him!"

"He's a bit better looking than Sungyeol and Woohyun."

Woohyun heard that last comment and almost lost his cool. He and Sungyeol were at the top rankings for best looking since they got a lot of the girls under their trance inside and outside of school. There was not one person who could resist them. Except Nicole of course. He glanced at Luhan.

'He's not that good looking. Looks like a kid to me. No way can girls love him more than me.' Woohyun thought confidently. He resumed his attention back to the teacher who was giving out an anouncement.

"As you all know, it is almost time for our annual trip for the school. Usually we would go to either the private beach in Jeju the school owns or the school's private camping site. But due to the collection of dead bodies the police have found near the two places, unfortunately the two places have been closed down." The class groaned and slumped in their chairs, disappointed of the sudden cancellation.

"So we will be going somewhere new instead. We will be going to the schol's private ski resort since it is getting cold these days." The class cheered and started talking to their friends about what they wer going to do on the trip.

"Just to let you now, we will be having a weapon inspection check before we bored on the plane, so leave your guns and knives at home. Pleae, we don't need a worse reputation than we already have for the school." The teacher said. Nicole smiled at the idea of going on her first class trip. She can't wait! She tapped Luhan on the shoulder.

"Yah, we should go shopping after school. I don't have any winter clothes on me." Luhan nodded and put his head down on his folded arms on his desk. He scanned the room and his eyes stopped on L. L just had an expressionless face on and stared straight ahead. Luhan smirked and closed his eyes.

'I have plans for L. Big plans.' Luhan smiled at his thoughts.

~During Break~

Nicole stood up and was about to leave until she felt someone grab her wrist. She looked back at Luhan.

"Where are you going?" Nicole rolled her eyes and pulled away her wrist.

"Calm down dude. I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She turned away and started walking to the bathroom. She noticed that people were looking at her as if she was some type of celebrity or something. It kind of made her feel uncomfortable. She shook it off and proceeded her way to the bathroom in peace. Once she was done with her business, she walked out of the stall and saw Girl's Generation all standing by the sinks, reapplying make up. As if they need to. Pfft. Jessica turned and noticed Nicole standing there. She put on a fake smile and bounced towards her.

"Omo, annyeong Nicole! You look so pretty today!" She said in English. Nicole cringed at her cuteness and just nodded and walked to the sink to wash her hands. She reached for a paper towel but was stopped.

"No no no. Let me get that for you." Taeyeon said and grabbed a few towels and passed them to her. Nicole thanked her and wiped her her hands. She threw them away. She was about to leave until someone stopped her. She looked back and saw Jessice holding on to her arm.

"Hey Nicole, we were thinking and thought that you could come with us to go shopping. What do you say?" Jessica blinked her eyes fastly with a fake smile on her face. Nicole raised one eyebrow and looked at the other girls who wre also blinking fast. Seohyun came up to her.

"Please unnie." She tried to use aegyo but Nicole didn't crack. She gently pushed Jessica's hands off.

"No thanks. I told my cousin that we would go shopping together after school. Maybe some other time. Later." Without waiting for their response, Nicole left the bathroom, going back to class. When she was halfway there, she accidnetly bumped into someone. She looked up. Her eyes met with a cold pair of eyes.

"Sorry...L" Nicole felt a bit awkward since she hasn't spoken to him at all since the farriswheel incident. She didn't know what to say. He told her to stay away. L didnt say anything and just walked past her. Nicole felt hurt by his action and started to tear up a bit but held her tears back.

'No Nicole. Don't cry. You did the right thing. I know it.' She thought in her head. She walked back to class, seeing Luhan sleeping and girls surrounding him, taking pictures of his angelic face. She shook her head and turned to see Woohyun and Sungyeol glaing in Luhan's direction. Hanna walked over to them.

"What's your problem?" She asked. They didn't look at her.

"Your cousin attending school here. That's our problem. Look, not one girl is paying attention to us. We are the best looking here and now he trying to steal our rankings. Nicole, tell him he needs to leave. I don't care where. He can go to the freaking arctics for all I care. Just get him to leave." Sungyeol said angrily. Nicole just looked at him and laughed. The two looked at her as if they didn't say something stupid.

"Guys, Luhan will not even give one glance to any of those girls. He only has had two girlfriends in his life. And let me tell you something, once he breaks up with a girl, the girl never even lives to find someone new. He's like that. Cold, scary, has high standards and high expectations. None of those girls have what he wants." Woohyun and Sungyeol just stared at her with shock.

"Besides, Luhan is also a man with words that can make you feel like your at the top of the world." Nicole said and looked at the two.

"Huh, he probably does have a chance to beat you in the rankings."

"Yah, Nicole!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! I bet you're a bit mad at me since I haven't really updated in a long time. I had CAHSEE (CA high school exit exam) and other stuff to do. But now I'm on Spring Break so I have time to write now. I promise there will be another chapter soon. Just wait. Okay? I'm so sorry guys. I'm a terrible author to make you wait. (90 degree bow). Well, enjoy. Also, check out my other story! I uploaded on that one too. Annyeong!