Nicole's Thoughts, Sungjong's Plan

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

I quickly grabbed my stuff when the lunch bell rang. CL was going to wait for me again. I was excited to see her again. She is a real nice person. So are 2ne1 and Big Bang. I told her about meeting SHINee and se told me that they were good friends. They just don't hang out at school a lot. Mostly they meet up at parties or clubs. Hm. When I was walking out someone blocked my way. I rolled my eyes. It was a couple of Infinite's fan girls.

"What do you guys want? I'm hungry." I told them straight forwardly. The girl in the middle wo I assumed was their leader scoffed and walked up to me.

"Listen new girl. You have been rudely disrespecting our oppas. So listen well okay, if I hear that you were back talking to our L oppa again we'll teach you how we deal with those who don't know their place in this school. Arasso?" She got in my face so close that I can smell her terrible perfume. I faked a smile and started walking towards her, making her walk backwards.

"Listen to me, I don't give a crap abot your 'precious oppas'. They're nothing but a bunch stupid idiots who think that they can rule the school with their money that they didn't even get themselves. With the way they treat people I would love to see them fall in this school with people laughing at them making them feel small while being stepped on. That would be the most greatest thing ever for me to see. So don't worry about that stupid L person because I really would just waste my breath yelling at nothing than talking to him or his friends. So please tell him that if he wants to send is little fan girls to threaten me then to send girls who aren't afraid breaking their nails after a $500 manicure. So if you and you two followers don't mind, I'm going to eat. Something you three don't seem to be doing with your stick figures." I told her with a serious tone. She looked at me with disbelief in her eyes. I smirked and walked away to meet up with my friends leaving the three idiots speechless."

~Infinite's P.O.V.~

The six boys were in their lounge wondering what was taking the seventh one so long. Soon he came rushing in with his phone in his hand.

"Okay. I thought of something. Why should we attack a girl when we have no idea about how she thinks of us. So I bribed a fan to go up to her and have her spill her thoughts on us. And we'll be listening through my phone. I told the girl to call me and and hide the phone in her pocket and leave it on speaker. What do you guys think?" Everyone stared at Woohyun in amazement. Who knew that this playboy had a smart mind sometimes. Sunggyu nodded with a smile.

"I like the idea. Let's listen to the foreigner's thoughts." He told the guys and they all nodded in agreement. Soon they heard a female's voice and started listening to the conversation. 

"Listen to me, I don't give a crap abot your 'precious oppas'. They're nothing but a bunch stupid idiots who think that they can rule the school with their money that they didn't even get themselves. With the way they treat people I would love to see them fall in this school with people laughing at them making them feel small while being stepped on. That would be the most greatest thing ever for me to see. So don't worry about that stupid L person because I really would just waste my breath yelling at nothing than talking to him or his friends. So please tell him that if he wants to send is little fan girls to threaten me then to send girls who aren't afraid breaking their nails after a $500 manicure. So if you and you two followers don't mind, I'm going to eat. Something you three don't seem to be doing with your stick figures." The seven boys looked at each other after hearing that.

"Oppas? Are you still there? Woohyun oppa?" The girl asked through the phone. Woohyun picked up the phone.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot. I'll pick you up for our date at seven. Bye." He quickly hung up before she could say something. Sunggyu was in deep thoughts about how to get you to regret ever crossing Infinite. Infinite never really dealt with many girls before so it was going to be tough a bit. L just kept think about what you said.

"Does that girl have a death wish or something? I ave never heard anyone say something so disrespecting of us before. If she didn't have a nice body then I would wring her neck out." Sungyeol said. Hoya rolled his eyes at that and looked at L.

"Are you okay? You seem to hav a lot in your mind." He asked. L looked at him.

"I'm just still in shock about her being able to stand up to us like that. She has no fear of us at all." L pointed out. Everyine nodded in agreement. There was a moment of silence. The boys couldn't think of what to do. Getting back at a girl is something new to them. Suddenly someone spoke up.

"I got it! Hyungs, I got it! I got a plan!" The cute maknae said jumping up and down. Dongwoo grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. 

"Stop acting like a child and tell us." Dongwoo said impatiently. Sungjong pouted before going into serious mode. 

"I was thinking that we don't have to hurt the foreigner badly. We can just scare her. Maybe even traumatize her a little. Hehehe." Sungjong suggested while giggling weirdly. 

"Our little maknae has a good idea. Except for the traumatizing part. We are not doing that. Ever. But we can scare the girl and have her beg for mercy. In front of the wntire student body as well.  What do you guys say?" Sunggyu said. Everyone raised their hands. Sunggyu smirked. 

"Okay. Sungjong, since it was your plan, you just tell what you need." Sungjong's eyes beamed with cheer since this was the first time he was in charge. Soon Infinite got to work to destroy the poor girl's life. 

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

《Next Day At School》

Today was a calm day. No idiots to mess with me or give me meaningless threats. It was good. Too good. Just because things aren't happening doesn't mean nothing will I'm still keeping my guard up. I sometimes would glance around to make sure no one is coming after me. Finally the lunch bell rang. I wasn't going straight to the cafeteria though. I had to get something from my locker. After taking care of that I had a lot of time left to eat. I was making my way to the cafeteria until these two huge dudes got in my way. They didn't look like high school students. I backed away only to find a student behind me. He looked familiar. I cocked my head and put my finger to my chin. I know he's an Infinite member. Oh right! His name is Sungjong. He's really adorable for a gang member. I snapped out of my daze when I felt myself being lifted in the air with the two dudes holding my arms. That Sungjong kid just smirked and told them to follow him. I screamed for help but no one was around. I looked down. What's going to happen now?