I Forgive You, Partners

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~No One's P.O.V.~

Nicole didn't know what to do. Sunggyu really surprised her, but what does he want? Is he begging for forgiveness or something? Nicole stepped forward to him. She squatted to his height. She put her hand on his chin and lifted his head for her to see him clearly. She felt bad when she saw his face. His eyes were blood shot red and a few cuts and bruises on his face. Nicole didn't know what to say right now. She stood up and was about to walk away until she felt her wrist being held. She looked down and saw Sunggyu looking at the ground woth his hand around her wrist.

"Nicole-sshi. Please forgive us. We were wrong to harm you in a violent way. We didn't who you were and thought you were just some threat to one of our members. If you could just.....just.....just please don't tell your father any of this happened while you were here..." Sunggyu was trying to hold in his tears as he talked but wasn't able to. Nicole couldn't stand seeing him like this. She wan't the type to be mad for long but she wasn't the type of person to let things go so easily. Infinite just watched their leader beg for forgiveness right in front of the entire the student body.

'Please Nicole-sshi, please forgive us.' Little Sungjong thought. He was on the verge of crying seeing his precious hyung like this. The whole student body didn't move, didn't talk, just silently listened as they watched. Girls' hearts were breaking and boys were feeling sorry for the leader. Nicole was standing there deciding what to do. Sunggyu looked up at her with pleading eyes and that was what broke her heart. Forgive and forget. That's easy to do. Right? But there was something that was not right.

"Sunggyu-sshi. As much as I appreciate your apology, I can't accept it." She said. Sunggyu's shoulders deflated and he let go of her wrist. Was she really going to hold a grudge? Was she going to let her father know about what was going on? Couldn't she forgive at least? Sunggyu got up and and turned to leave. Nicole stopped him and turned him to face her. Sunggyu gave her a confused look. 

"I do deserve an apology but not from you. You AND Infinite owe me and apology. You were not the only one who wanted to get me out of here. Aren't I correct?" She questioned in a serious voice. Sunggyu quickly nodded and looked at Infinite and motioned for them to come over. The others came over fast and all seven of them went on their knees and apologized to Nicole. When they got up, they looked at her with hopefullness that she'll forget this whole thing. Nicole looked at each one of them and then looked at Sungjong. His bruises were healing and still had badages on some parts of his body. She walked up to his and put her hand on his cheek. H eflinched at the touch and looked at her a bit scared. She slightly smiled.

"Are you feeling better? Does it still hurt?" She asked. He was a bit surprised that she asked.

"I'm okay and it only hurt when I move too much." Sungjong gave a small smile to her and she still had her hand on his cheek. L couldn't understand what he was feeling when he was looking at the two. He felt the urge to punch Sungjong in the face and hug Nicole tightly. But why? He just didn't know why he felt like that way. His eyes just stayed glued to the two.

"Sungjongah, I hope you learn that violence can always backflash on you. Arasso? Noona will check up on you later?" Nicole smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. She ruffled his hair and waved goodbye to the others before closing her locker and walking to her class. Infinite was frozen. They didn't know if she forgave them or not. But by the way she treated Sungjong just now, they feel like everything is okay now. L just felt like someone punch him and felt his heart break when he saw Nicole giving Sungjong that kiss on his cheek. He shook his head as the scene replayed in his head. Hoya put his hand on L's shoulder and asked if he was okay. L nodded and gave a small smile. When he noticed everyone in the hallway was staring at them and scowled.

"What are you looking at?!! Go to class or else!!" He yelled and everyone scurried off to their respective class. Sunggyu looked at his dongsaengs.

"You guys go to class too. I'm not staying for the rest of the day. I'll comeback tomorrow. Right now I just need to be on my own. I promise to answer if you call. See you guys." Sunggyu waved them goodbye and headed out. The members just bid goodbye to each other and went to their respective classes. L strolled in his and saw that someone was in his seat. He was about to blow off on that person because no one is allowed on his seat but then saw that there was a free seat by Nicole. He stood there debating to either go there or not and decided to just go for it. He walked to the back of the class and sttod in front of her. She noticed a presence and looked up. Her heart started beating 1000x faster. Why is he here? Nicole smiled a bit.

"Can I help you L-sshi?" Nicole asked. She was a bit curious on why he approached her all of a sudden. L scratched the back of his neck and looked away.

"Uuumm....I was wondering if........maybe.........I could sit next to you." L just stood there waiting for her answer. Nicole felt a bit excited that he wanted to sit next to her all of a sudden.

"Sure. I don't mind at all." She took her backpack off the chair and hung it on her chair. L shyly put his stuff down and sat next to her.

"Thank you for accepting our apology. I hope nothing bad happens between us again." L said shyly and Nicole smiled. They looked at each other and their eyes stared into each others.

"Well, it's right to just forget this ever happens. I also hope that we will be good with each other in the future." Nicole said.

'He has beautiful eyes. I wish I could just kiss those pink lips. Wait what?! What am I thinking?' Nicole said in her thoughts.

'Her smile is so pretty. I want her so badly. Wait, stop it L!! You shouldn't think that!' L thought. They couldn't stop staring at each other until they heard the door open and closed. The two blushed and looked away from each other and both grew smiles on their faces. The teacher told the class to be quiet for a few times and no one listened. Nicole got annoyed and slammed her book on her desk which made a loud thud. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at her.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" Nicole yelled and everyone sat down and didn't say anything else. The teacher was just shocked by Nicole's actions but didn't say anything and just moved on. L was surprised too at her sudden demand.

"Class, we will be doing a project on ancient history so you will be in groups of two." The teachers said and people groaned.

"Do we at least pick our own partners?" A girl asked.

"No. Not what happened after last month's project. I'm just grateful no one lost an eye or sued the two students. I picked your partners already. Listen for your names. Kim Taehyung and Kim Taeyeon, Jung Yongwa and Ahn Sohee..........." Nicole was alert for her name. She was kind of hoping to be L's partner but then again she might not. She was still wondering about her feeling toward L. It was a bit blur. On the other hand, L knew who he wanted for a partner. The very peron who is sitting right next to him. He wants her as a partner so he could be close to her. Also to be able to confirm if he really had a true liking towards her.

"Lee Joon and Park Gyuri, and L and Nicole James. Those are your partners and I will be expecting that everyone will put their effort into the project. It will be due in five weeks and those who do not turn it in will recieve a zero. That will be all." The teacher left and people changed seats and sat next to their partners. L and Nicole just sat there since there was no need to move. Nicole turned to L.

"So, when do you want to start?" Nicole shyly asked. L turned to her and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Whenever is fine." He answered.

"How about tomorrow at my house? After school. Sounds good?" She asked. He loooked at her and they both had a staring contest again.

"Sounds very good." L said. Nicole looked away first and wrote her number and her address on a piece of paper and handed it to L. He smiled a bit and took the paper. Suddenly those two couldn't wait to start that project.