Nicole's Decision, Infinite's Birth

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~No One's P.O.V.~

Nicole walked all the way to her classroom in a fast pace. The others were calling her, trying to keep up. Instead of listening, she ignored them. Her eyes became blurry. Soon tears were running down her face. She didn't wipe them off though. What was the point? The tears going to stop anyway. Once she got to her classroom, Nicole grabbed her stuff and headed out the door, but the three gangs were able to stop her in time.

"Nicole, where are you going? School's not over yet." Minho said.

"Home. I don't want to be here anymore. I hate this place." Nicole answered. She was hurt and felt so mad.

"If you want, we'll skip with you. You don't seem like you should be alone." Minzy said. Nicole shook her head, refusing the offer.

"I'm not just skipping. I'm going to ask my dad transfer me out of this school. I didn't want things to be like this. No one was suppossed to find out my identidy yet." Nicole started to cry and cry. Everyone look at one another. They didn't know what to do with their friend or how to make her feel better.

~After School~

The bell finally rang and people flooded out of their classrooms talking about the event that happened at luch. People were beyond scared. Girls were mostly worried about their beloved Infinite. What was going to happen to them?

"I bet Nicole-sshi will get them all bankrupt or something. Her family is extremely powerful." A kid was sying to his friend.

"True. I mean, did you see their faces at lunch? It was like they saw the girl from "The Ring". Scary."  The kid's friend said. They continued talking abput it until they saw Infinite walkiing down Infinite walking down the hall (except Sungjong), making everyone shut up and look down. He was at the nurse's office getting treated. Infinite went there to see how he was doing. When they got there, their hearts broke. They saw their maknae, lying there with bandages and stitches. He looked broken, helpless, and lifeless. Sunggyu sat down in one of the chairs and put his heads in his hands.

"I failed as a leader." He said. They others looked at him with shocked expressions. Their leader was someone they looked up to. He was the one who put Infinite together, he always cared for them, he listened to them, and most of all, protected them. But seeing how he couldn't stop what happened to Sungjong, he felt like s***. Like it was all his fault. Sungyeol walked up to him and put his hand on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Hyung..." Sungyeol whispered. Sunggyu lifted his head up and sadly looked at his precious dongsaengs before looking at Sungjong. He rised from his seat and headed out the door but stopped.

"I need some time alone right now, so don't follow me. Make sure to help to help Sungjong out when he wakes up. Also, tell Sungjong I'm sorry for failing as a hyung." With that, he left them there. Infinite looked at each other with worry in their eyes. They had to listen to Sunggyu and let him be on his own for a little while. Sungjong was very special to him. Before Infinite, he was a very lonely kid. No friends, nobody to care for him. He was on the very edge of leaving this world too. That's where Sunggyu came in.

~8 years ago~

The little 8 years old boy looked down below him. He didn't look scared at all because he knew that no one would care if he was standing on the edge of a roof, 22 stories away from the ground. He looked ahead of him, watching people enjoying themselves. Kids laughing and hugging their parents. It hurts him to see that everyday. He can't even talk to his parents for five minutes, let alone even see them. He was tired of listing to his classmates talk about what they did on the holidays with their families. He would stay quiet. No one ever spent the holidays with him. The only holiday he ever like was Chuseok because sometimes he would go to his maid's house and spend time there. But that stopped when she got fired last year. That maid was his only friend. He hated his parents for ruining his life by taking away his only friend. He hated his life more than anything. The boy closed his eyes and slowly went forward until he fell. Right when he was about to fall, someone grabbed his collar and pulled him back. The boy fell on the ground and groaned a bit.

"Are you an idiot or what?! Why were you trying to kill yourself?!" An older boy yelled. The little boy opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Why do you even care? You don't even know me." The older boy grabbed him and pulled him up to his feet and looked at him.

"You're right, I don't know you. But still, why were you trying to jump? Your parents will be sad." The older boy said. The little boy started crying.

"N-no th-they would-dn't. Th-they d-don't e-even c-care about me." The little boy said between sobs. The older boy felt sorry for him and gave him a hug. The little boy hugged back and cried into his shoulder.

"What's your name?" The older boy asked. He rekeased the little boy who finished crying.

"L-Lee Sungjong-inmida." Sungjong answered. The older boy smiled and patted his head.

"Annyeong Sungjongah. My name is Kim Sunggyu. From now on, I'll be your hyung. Arasso?" Sungjong looked surprised for a moment until he smiled and nodded. The two boys talked for the rest of the day until Sunggyu dropped Sungjong off at home.

"Don't forget, if you need me, just come over to my house anytime. See you dongsaeng." Sunggyu waved at him before running off.

"Annyeong hyung!" Sungjong yelled before going inside. For the first time in a long time, Sungjong felt happy to have a friend or even better, a hyung who cares. And this my friends, is the start of Infinite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I took a long time to upload. Writer's block is affecting me and I'm writing another story that I'm almost finished with. But I think I got ideas for the next few chapters. I'll be sure to update soon. Make sure to leave comments. 

Also, is anyone going to K-con this year? I am. I'm so excited!!