Failed Plan, Enough Is Enough

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

Okay. It has been ten minutes and we're still walking. I'm so hungry right now. I wonder what they want. Finally we came to a stop.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked in my thoughts. There were two big doors in front of us. Sungjong opened them and walked in with us following. Instead of gently putting me down, I was dropped and landed on my hands and knees. I heard the doors close. I stood up and looked around. The school's basement? What are we doing here? My thoughts were interrupted when Sungjong started speaking.

"You really have big guts kid. Coming to a foreign land, a foreign school where you don't even belong, and disrespecting your sunbaes. Tsk, tsk, tsk. We were going to let it go but instead we thought that it would be best to teach you a lesson." Sungjong said. He whistled and about 15 buff dudes came out of nowhere, each holding either a metal bat or pipe. I can't let them defeat me. I guess it's time to show my true nature. Infinite is really asking for it. I stood straight and braced myself.

~CL's P.O.V.~

"Where is she? Lunch is halfway over." I said worryingly. Nicole was supposed to meet with us but she never came. GD held my jand and squeezed it. I looked at him and gave a small smile. 

"Don't worry. The girl isn't your daughter. She'll be fine. She's probably held up in class." T.O.P. said. I looked at everyone and they nodded their heads, agreeing with him. I sighed and sat back. He's probably right. We started talking about stuff but stopped after hearing a girl scream. She was pointing to the door and everyone looked. It's them. We rolled our eyes and went back to our conversation. Then one of them spoke.

"Everyone, you've heard of the new girl? Nicole James." Sungyeol asked. I whipped my head in their direction. Everyone in the cafeteria nodded.

"Well then you probably should know about what happened between her and L. Right?" Dongwoo asked. Again everyone nodded and some girls whispered to each other. Where was this going?

"That girl should get thrown out for what she did! We all hate her!" One girl said with her friends agreeing.

"True. But instead of that, we thought that we should have a little fun with her. Turn in the t.v.! " Sunggyu said. The television and it showed Nicole. BEING ATTACKED! Oh no! Infinite has gone too far.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Cl and the rest were shocked to see you on the t.v. being attacked. SHINee couldn't believe their eyes either. Their friend was outnumbered and had no one to help. No one but Infinite knew where she was. Everyone but 2ne1, Big Bang, and SHINee were cheering.

"Beat her !"

"That's what she gets! "

"Get that !"

Nicole didn't know that Sungjong was taping this. She was too busy defending herself. But suddenly she stopped.

"I CAN'T F***ING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! YOU GUYS ARE F***ING DEAD!!!" Nicole was pissed. She walked up to one of the guys. He swung his bat but she perfectly dodged it and punched him straight in the face. The guy dropped the weapon and held his bleeding nose. She wasn't done though. Soon enough Nicole was dodging, punching, kicking, twisting, and swinging a bat or pipe at soneone. Everyone in the cafeteria watched in awe. Infinite had their jaws hanging to the floor while watching. Event the three gangs were amazed! After five minutes Nicole was breathing heavily. She wiped off the sweat that was dripping off her forehead. The 15 men were all on the floor covered in blood, injured, groaning in pain. Some were close to death. There were blood stains on her clothes. None were her's. She walked over to a scared Sungjong who put the camera on a shelf, still able to see what was going on. Nicole pulled him by his tie with anger in her eyes.

"Well, well. Looks like I forgot one more." She said in a scary voice. Sungjong started pleading and begging for her to let him go. Poor kid looked like he was about to pee his pants. But Nicole didn't care. The next few minutes Sungjong wss crying, and I mean crying, for help. Sadly, no one came. After Nicole was done, the little maknae was bruised on his left cheek, arms, stomach, and legs. Cuts on his forehead and bottom lip. Clothes ripped and torn. Blood stains all over. The ppor maknaecwss shivering in fear. Nicole on the other hand was satisfied. She looked at the camera and smirked. She grabbed Sungjong's collar and dragged him to the cafeteria with her. When they got there, Nicole kicked the doors open. Everyone gasped and stayed quiet. No one dared to speak. Nicole walked up to Infinite and literally threw Sungjong to them. Hoya and Woohyun helped him up putting an arm under his. 2ne1, Big Bang, and SHINee were just in complete shock. Now they have seen what happens when Nicole is furious. Shivers went up their spines. Infinite couldn't believe what happened to their beloved maknae. No one, and I mean no one, ever laid a hand on Sungjong. L was outraged. He walked up to Nicole. His hate for her grew even more. L raised his fist and swung at her. But Nicole was fast and dodged his hit. She grabbed his wrist and flipped him over with him landing on his back. All the girls screamed. Nicole got on top of him and punched him a few times. Blood on his lip and a bruise on his right cheek. She was going to strike again until Minho came up yo her from behind and wrapped his arms around hers, pulling her off L. Sunggyu helped L up and now everyone was past shock. They were freaking scared. Some even peed their pants. Nicole stayed put s Minho released her. She gave Infinte a death glare.

"Take those as warnings. Next time I won't be so merciful. I'll make sure you end up in hospital beds. So try again. I'd like to see you try. And that doesn't just go for you seven, ot goes for everyone single person here. I swear I'll make you regret messing with me!! My father, Aaron James, can destroy your families. Remember that." Nicole walked away with the others following. The cafeteria was quiet. So quiet you could heara pin needle drop.

"A-a-aron James?"  Sunggyu said. No one could believe it.

"We are so screwed." Dongwoo said. No one said anything. Sungjong kept shifting in his pants.

"What's wrong with you?" Woohyun asked. Infinite looked at him.

"I just ted in my pants." Sungjong said embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What you guys think? Nicole revealed her big secret to the whole school. Will Infinite get their knees or will they fall in power? We'll see soon. Leave a comment.