SHINee, Mystery Girl

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

Oh. My. God. He's gorgeous! I can't help but stare at his beautiful face. Hi perfect white silky face. Cute eyesthat become smaller when he smiles. And that handsome smile. Wow. I was awoken from my trance as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Excuse me but I suggest that you hurry. Class is about to start and we both k ow that we don't want to be late. Maybe I'll see you around. Bye." Taemin gave me one last smile before running off to class. I speed walked to mine since I was nearby. I got inside and went staright to my seat. Everyone was staring at me again. It's getting annoying now. The teacher came in and we started our lesson.

~After classes~

I stretched as the final bell rang, I'm so worn out. I packed up my stuff and headed out the school. I told JaeWoo that I wanted to explore Seoul a bit more before going home. I walked ut the school gates and looked arund. I spotted a cute little cafe called 'Inspirit'. I walked inside and it felt so inviting in here. The colors were light blue pastels on the walls and chairs. Everything alse was white. There was a lot of people from school here. I went to an empty seat at the counter and just sat there. A few people from my class were here and looked at me from time to time. I just ignord them and admired the place. Soon a boy with big eyes approached me me with a smile on his face. I smiled back wondering what he wanted.

"Annyeong. My name is Choi Minho. I know it's weird that I'm coming up to you all of a sudden like this but yo see my friend Taemin, the guy you bumped into earlier, was wondering if you wanted to sit with us." I looked over my shulder and saw Taemin smiling at me and waving. I smiled and waved back. I turned back to Minho.

'I'd love to hang with you guys." I hopped off my seat and headed over to Taemin with Minho. I sat next to Taemin and Minho sat across from me. I saw that there were three other gys here as well.

"Annyeng girl from earlier." Taemin said. I giggled. I didn't get to tell him my name earlier.

"Annyeong Taemin. I forgot to tell you my name but I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you all." I bowed a little to the others. Man they are HOT! Better looking than American boys.

"Nicole. These are my friends Onew, Key, and Jonghyun. You already met Minho hyung." They all bowed at me and I couldn't help but smile right now. They are just too cute!

"Annyeong. I am the oldest of the group and the leader, Lee Jinki. But everyone calls me Onew." The one with small eyes said.

"Hi. My name is Kim Kibum but I go by the name Key." Said the guy with cat like eyes. I noticed he wasn't speaking Korean.

"You speak english?" I asked surprised. He gave me a simple nod.

"Annyeong Nicole. I'm Kim Jonghyun, the handsome visual in the group." He winked at me and my cheeks felt hot. I looked at the table hping no one will catch me blushing and smiling like crazy.

"So Nicole, where are you from? New York? Texas? Florida?" Taemin asked.

"I'm from California. I lived in LA with my dad." I looked at them.

"If you don't mind me asking but who is your father?" Onew asked me. I looked around at our surroundings hoping no one is listening and waved at them to come closer.

"My father is Aaron James. Sshh. Don't tell anyone." I leaned back bt they were all frozen and pale. Don't tell me they too know my father.

"Y-you're f-father is THE Aaron James?" Key asked stuttering. I nodded and they all gasped.

"I can't believe that I knocked over Aaron James' daughter, I am so sorry." Taemin bowed repeatedly and I giggled at his actions. It was adorable.

"Guys, don't be afraid. Don't treat me as my father's daughter. Just treat me as Nicole, your new friend. Ok?" They nodded in sync.

"We'll try our best to be normal and less akward, It's just that your father has so much power that if we did something wrong then he would have our heads." Minho told me. I nodded in understandment. These guys are so nice. Way better than Infinite. Wait a minute. I still don't know their group's name

"Oh, we forgot to tll you our group's name. We are SHINee." SHINee. One of the top 5 gangs in school. Too sweet for a gang if you ask me. Oh well. The rest of the hour I spent with SHINee was fun. We exchanged phone numbers to keep in contact. JaeWoo sent a car for me since I don't really know my way home yet. I waved to SHINee before getting inside the car and headed off to my place. While I was in the car I thought about my first day s far. Today I became friends with three of the top gangs in school and became enemie with two other top gangs.I'm not scared about the enemy part though because to tell you the truth, I'm a bit excited about that. Yeah it's a bit weird but so what. I lived life with people fearing me.When I got home I geeted everyone, including Jae, and went my room and did my homework, ate dinner, tok a shower and enjoyed the rest of my time watching music shows and dramas until I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

The same routine as yesterday happened this morning. I reached school and bidded goodbye to Jae before heading off to class. I sat in the same seat as yesterday. I am so not going to let some kingka think that his threats will work on me. I'm a lot tougher than I seem. Verbally and physically. I heard the door open and saw that L guy. I sat up read for him to threaten me but instead he just sat in another seat without looking at me. Hm? Did he just easily give up? Oh well. I don't care. I plugged in my earbuds and just listened to music waiting for the day to start. I looked out the window. A feeling just keeps coming up inside me. A feeling like something is going to happen.

~L's P.O.V.~

That foriegner thought I was going to yell at her but she is wrong. I can't mess with her in any way before the plan. I can't help but chuckle at the thought when that girl has that embarrassed look on her face when we get revenge on her. Aigoo. I can't wait. I looked back at her and froze. She was listening to music while staring out the window. Seemed so different than how she looked before. I put my hand over my heart feeling it pounding. I gulped. I felt numb watching her. Soon a door slammed and I jumped. I blinked a few times before paying attention to the teacher. I can't get that picture of her out of my head. Hopefully I'll forget.

~During Break~

I nearly dashed out of the classroom to the music room. Nobody goes there except me. Sometimes Sungjong comes but mostly it's just me. When I was about to turn a corner I heard a squealing voice call my name. I turned to see Jessica coming towards me.

"Oppa. Where ae you going?" She asked. i rolled my eyes.

"Somewhere. Now go and leave me alone. Your make up looks bad" I said coldly. She gasped and ran o the nearest girls' bathroom.. Thank goodness she left. I always wondered how we ended up together. Hm. I soon got to the music room and walked to the door. I stopped when my hand was on the handle. There was someone inside singing and playing the piano. It was a female's voice. It sounded so angelic. I let go of the handle and leaned on the wall listening to her. The bell rang after 20 minutes and I sped off before she could see me. I sat in my seat and catched my breath. For the rest of the lesson I couldn't think about anything else but that mystery girl.