A Plan, More Friends. and Taemin

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Myungsoo's P.O.V.~

"That girl is something different. I'm not talking abut how she's foriegn. Just that, I think we have a new target. What do you say guys?" Sunggyu hyung said. I looked at everyone and they nodded. Even me. I really don't like that girl. In fact, I HATE her. First taking my original seat in class, then talking back, now messing with my beautiful yet sometimes annoying girlfriend. What should we do though? Infinite never really targeted girls before. It was mostly done by the female gangs. She was the first and is going to regret coming here. My money bets that she won't stay for another two days after we are done with her. I promise on that.

"Oppa~~~~~. I need some money to go shopping later." Jessica gave me a puppy dog look and I rolled my eyes. She's rich yet she wants my money. Just wow. I gave her a couple hundreds and headed out with Infinite to our hangout in the school. No one is ever aloud in our room unless they came to get punished or came to beg for forgiveness. I expect to see Ms. America in there tomorrow with tears coming out of her eyes. Hehe. When we got there we all sat down and got comfortable.

"So what are we going to do about the new girl? We never really attacked a girl student here before do it's going to be a little different than how we treat a guy right? Or no?" Sungyeol asked. I looked over at Hoya and Dongwoo. They were best at making plan for ultimate distruction on students. each Infinite member had different things that they could do. Dongwoo and Hoya hyungs were the masterminds of the group. Sunggyu hyung was our supplies man. Me and Sungjong were the fighters here. Woohyun and Sungyeol hyungs were just mostly good at sleeping with different girls and hurting them. Yeah but they were still useful.

"It feels weird to be targeting a girl now. I mean, girls are a bit more fragile while guys are more masculine than them. As much as I don't like her I don't want to risk hurting her in a very violent way." Sungjong said before popping a lollipop in his mouth. I shook my head. He may be tough and strong but he is still pure and innocent. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I was tired and needed to nap. But as soon as I started drifting off, Dongwoo hyung sprung up and yelling.

"I GOT IT! I GOT THE PERFECT IDEA! Guys gather around." We huddled together and listened to his idea.We all put evil smiles on our faces. Nicole James, watch out for tomorrow.

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

Class started again and I told CL I would meet her in the cafeteria for lunch. She's going to introduce me to her friends. I'm a little nervous though. I haven't had frend in a couple years so it feels exciting yet nerve wrecking at the same time. I looked around and saw that idiot L sleeping on his desk. Pfft. He would. I looked around and only a few people were paying attentio to the teacher. Others were just sleeping, talking, looking at magisines, or fixing their hair or make up (mostly the girls). I started to put attention back on the teacher and take notes on the stuff she was writing on the board. I like to study since it was the only thing that amused me. Well I also like to play piano too. As soon as the teacher finished with his lesson the lunch bell rang and everyone rushed out to go eat. I took my time because the class was near the cafeteria. I got up from my seat and saw that L was still here still sleeping. Half his face was sticking out. I tip toed closer to him and got a closer view. He is kinda handsome. You gtta admit that but he is a jerk. So rude. I stood up and walked out of the classroom to meet CL. I saw standing by the door and called her. She looked up and smiled.

"You didn't have to wait. I could've just met up with you at your table." I told her. She shook her head.

"No it's okay. My friends aren't here yet anyway Tey are always so slow. Come on. Let's eat." We linked arms and I gasped when I saw the eating area. It looked more like a five star restaurant than a school cafeteria! I expected to see long tables with benches connect ed to them and a large lunch line with lucnh trays. But instead they had plates with high class cuisines on them! Wah! Me and CL went up to the buffet and I got whatever looked delicious and put it on my plate. When we got to our table CL looked at my food and laughed. I pouted.

"Hey. I can't help it if I look like I eat like I have been starving for days. I have a big appetite." I said.

"I didn't say anything. But we should start eating before my stomeach starts rumbling." I nodded and we both dug into our food. It was so delicious. I was halfway done with my food when three other girls with five guys came to the table. They gave me a weird look while sitting down. I nervousely looked down at my plate.

"Guys stop staring at her. She's my new friend. Nicole this is Minzy, Dara, and Bom. They are my friends and together we are 2ne1. These guys are G Dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, and TOP. They are Big Bang. G Dragon is also my boyfriend. TOP is dating Bom, Minzy is dating Seungri, and Dara is dating Daesung. Taeyang is dating a girl from another group. She's nice. We'll introduce you to her soon. Guys, this is me new friend Nicole. She just transferred here." They all waved and I waved back with a smile. After lunch was done I got everyone's phone number and I gave them mine. I said bye to them and went to class. I smiled on the way back thinking how happy I am to make such new awesome friends. Maybe I will be fine in this school after all. Whe I was almost to my class, I bumped into someone and we both fell. I got up and so did he. I bowed and apologized.

"It's fine. Hey, wait. Aren't you the new girl? Nicole James right?" I looked up and saw not just a guy......but a beautiful angel. He was prettier than me! I nodded my head and blushed a bit.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Lee Taemin."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's not that interesting now but it willl be soon. I like to take it slow a bit. But other than that, what do you think Dongwoo plan is? If you guys have any ideas just message me. Also leave some comments! I want to hear your thoughts!