Angry L, Nicole To The Rescue

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~L’s P.O.V. ~

I was in my room thinking about what happened earlier. How can I try to kiss her? I shouldn’t be having these feelings for her. I swore to myself to never like or love another girl. Not after what happened with her. It took me a long time to recover from the scars of betrayal and heartbreak she gave me. She made me break away from Infinite, she made me someone I’m not, and she ruined me and made me who I am today. A cold heartless boy who has no one but his loyal brothers. He continued to lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling until he heard the front door open and close. He sighed knowing who just came in.

“MYUNGSOOAH! GET DOWN HERE!” A deep voice roared through the house. L rolled his eyes and got off the bed. He really didn’t want to talk to anyone right now but had no choice. He got out of his room and walked downstairs where his “family” was waiting in the living room. He plopped on the couch and looked at his father with an expressionless face. His stepmom clicked her tongue when she saw him.

“Sit up straight In front of your father you ungracious brat.” L looked at her.

“Who the hell are you to give me orders?” She put an offended look on her face and started to whine to L’s father.

“Yeobo, see how he doesn’t respect me. He has no thanks for all the things we have done for him.” L rolled his and just kept quiet because he didn’t want to waste his breath on her. L’s father sternly looked at L.

“Kim Myungsoo. Treat her nicely. She’s your mother.” L scoffed and looked at his father.

“Mother my . She’s just some you picked up at a strip club whose just using you for money.

”Kim Myungsoo” His father hissed. L knew not to make his father’s patience grow less. He shut his mouth and looked away. His dad calmed a bit and leaned back.

“I called you here to inform you that I have been thinking about who to carry the family business to. As my great-grandfather gave it to my grandfather who gave it to my father who gave it to me, I came to the decision that I shall give the business to…………………………………………………………………………………………

……………….Minsook.”

L’s eyes widened when his father finished his statement. He stood up and stared at his father with a bewildered face.

“MINSOOK?! THAT BASTARD!?!?” L’s father stood up as well.

“DO NOT CALL HIM THAT! HE IS YOUR HYUNG AND HAS BEEN DOING A LOT FOR THE GANG AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING EXCEPT HANGING OUT WITH THOSE BOYS YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS!”

“HE IS NOT MY HYUNG! HE’S NOT EVEN YOUR REAL SON! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! FOR SO LONG I HAVE BEEN HOPING YOU WILL LET ME DO SOMETHING FOR THE MAFIA BUT ALL YOU DO IS PUSH ME AWAY! NOT ONCE WOULD YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME FOR ANYTHING!” L had so many emotions running through him. He wanted to help his father with the mafia business so much but all his father does is look down on him and turn away. Minsook would always be his father’s favorite. When L had an idea, no one would listen or even consider it. They turned to Minsook instead and listened to him. It hurt L so much that no relative would look at him. As if he wasn’t the real son. Just a stranger no one knew.

“What I miss?” Speak of the devil, L turned to see his stepbrother who was standing behind him with his hands shoved in his pockets. Not thinking at all, L marched towards him and SMACK!! Minsook fell to the ground, holding his jaw. His bottom lip started to bleed. The step mom shrieked and ran to her son to help him up. Minsook looked at L and smirked.

“Guess you found out little bro.” L curled his hands into fists and went to hit him again but his father held him back turned his around.

“Stop it L! He is going to be the new leader and that is final! Go get dressed; we’re going out for dinner.” L shrugged his father off and chuckled with no emotion.

“Aniyo. You go yourselves. Why take a person whose not even worthy of the business? I’m going out. Don’t expect me to come back home tonight.” L stormed away and slammed the door on his way out. His father sighed and rubbed his temples.

~Later That Night~

Nicole couldn’t sleep and just continued to watch television in her room. She wondered how L was feeling about what happened earlier.

‘Does he regret it? What if he starts avoiding me? Will I avoid him? Did I even want to kiss? Aish! So confusing!” Nicole ruffled her hair and tried to pay attention to the t.v. as an episode of Weekly Idol was on with APink as guest stars.

“Pretty girls. Too bad they look like stick figures. (I have nothing against APink. I am a fan of them.)” Nicole mumbled to herself. She continued to watch t.v. and looked at the clock. It was past midnight and she was still fully awake.

“Why can’t I sleep?” She turned off the t.v. and went to her bed. She grabbed her headphones and plugged them into her phone. She put on some piano pieces to help her relax. She felt a bit sleepy and was about to sleep a few seconds later until her phone started ringing. She opened her eyes and took off her headphones and answered her phone.

“Hello?”

“Is this Nicole?” An unfamiliar voice went through the line. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the caller I.D. ‘L <3’

“L? Is that you?”

“No this is a bartender at Club XXXX. Your friend is drunk and kept saying your name so I called you to see if you can come and get him.”

‘Why is he at a club? Why was he drinking?’ Nicole told the bartender that she will be there. She put on an oversized sweater and sweatpants on with sneakers and a hat. She grabbed her phone and quietly made her way to the front door and then the gate making sure no one saw her. She called taxi and when it arrived she got in. The taxi driver looked at her.

“Isn’t it past your curfew?” Nicole looked at the driver.

“Uuhh….not really. A friend needs me to get him. Please go to XXXX Club please.” The taxi gave her a suspicious look but shrugged it off and started driving towards the destination. When they got there, Nicole opened the door but looked back at the driver.

“Please wait here. I’ll be quick.” The driver sighed and nodded. She smiled and ran into the club. The place welcomed her with the mixed smell of alcohol and cigars. She covered her nose and searched for the bar. She kept bumping into girls who barely had any clothes on and guys who drunk off their asses. Soon she saw the bar and spotted a very drunk L. She ran towards him and shook him.

“L, its Nicole. Let’s go.” She looked at the bartender.

“He’s been like this since he got here. Probably upset about something since he kept cursing at someone. Here, his phone.” Nicole took the phone and put it in her pocket. She looked back at L and decided to ask later about what happened. She pulled L up and placed his arm on her shoulders. She dragged him through the crowded place and was finally out of there. She opened the door to the taxi and put him in there. She sat in the front with the driver and gave her address to him. He looked at her and L but didn’t say anything and started driving to her house.

~At Nicole’s House~

Nicole paid the driver and got L out of the taxi. The driver asked if she needed help but Nicole politely refused. The taxi drove away and Nicole took L into her house. She struggled to keep him up and quiet.

“L please don’t say anything. The maids will get suspicious about you being here.” Nicole whispered but L didn’t listen.

“Nicole! You have such a pretty house! I’m so jealous! My house is just plain ugly!” L shouted. Nicole’s eyes widened and walked faster to her room.

“I’m So Hot! Nan neomu yeppeoyo! I'm So Fine!  Nan neomu maeryeogisseo! I'm So Cool!  Nan neomu meotjyeo! I'm so! So! So! Hot! Hot!” L started singing while trying to do the dance.

“L SHUDDUP!” Nicole put her hand over his mouth and pulled him upstairs to her room. They finally made it to her room and Nicole pushed him onto her bed. L sat up with an annoyed expression. He messily pulled off his jacket and took off his shoes. Then crawled onto the bed and went under the covers. Nicole went on the other side of the bed and looked at him.

‘He looks so peaceful.’ She thought. She crawled on the bed to him and placed a light kiss on his forehead. She was about to get off to sleep on the couch until a hand grabbed her wrist. She looked back at L who was looking at her.

“Don’t go.” He whispered. Nicole was surprised but listened to him and went under the covers. L pulled her into a hug. Nicole froze a bit at his actions.

“He’s unfair….he will never acknowledge me. Just that guy.” He muttered. Nicole looked confused.

“Who doesn’t acknowledge you?” She asked but L already fell asleep. She sighed and just looked at him. She saw a tear go down his cheek and wiped it away. Nicole wrapped her arms around his waist and he pulled her closer. She never felt this safe in someone’s arms before. She closed her eyes.

‘I’ll be there for you L. No matter what, I’ll be by your side. Because I care about you and I like you. Very much.’ She said in her head. They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She finally figured out her feelings for him. But what will happen between L and his dad? Will L back down or will he fight Minsook for the title? Will there be more characters coming soon? No one knows. Except me. Hehe. Make sure to leave a comment. Till next time...Annyeong!