Flower Cafe, Sungyeol's Plan

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~At Lotte World~

Nicole was stading in front of the ticket booth which was packed with people trying to get in the amusement park.  She looked left and right, wondering where Infinite was. She woke up early because she was excited to attend a birthday party where she was invited to. Back in America, people were to afraid to talk to her so she was never invited to any. The only parties she went to were the ones her father was invited to or hosted. She didn't really care for them as the kids that were the same age as her were so self-centered and stupid, so she never got along with kids of other mobsters back home. But now she met people who she can be happy with and make memories with. Nicole was right now shivering because it was so cold in the morning. Her hand was freezing because she was holding Sungyeol's present and she just wanted to drop it and put her hand in her pocket but she feels she will forget about it and lose it later. So she'll just jold on to it. Nicole looked at her watch and noticed something wrong.

"Oops. I came too early." She told herself. It was 11:50 and Infinte said they would be there at 1:00.Nicole mentally slapped herself.

'What am I going to now? I don't want to stay here for another hour waiting. Where's the nearest cafe?' She asked her self in her head. She turned and started walking and saw a bunch of girls going inside a cute little cafe. Nicole walked infront of it and read the sign.

"Flower Cafe?" She read out loud. She thought that was a pretty sign and walked inside. When she stepped in, she froze.

'Am I in heaven?' Everywhere Nicole looked, she saw flower boy waiters everywhere. Some were tall, some white-skinned, some tan, some just too handsome for her to bear. A waiter came up to her with a killer smile. Nicole looked at him and blushed hard at how handsome he is.

" Hello. Welcome to Flower Cafe. May I help you find a table?" Nicole was amazed by the guy's English and nodded. He showed her to a table by the window and Nicole sat down, putting Sungyeol's present next to her. Nicole looked at the waiter again, not being able to stop herself from smiling. The guy gave her a menu.

"I'll give you a minute to choose something. If you need help be sure to call for me. My name is Kim Woobin. Or you can call Jong Suk who is also good in English." Nicole laughed a little. Woobin looked at her.

"Did I say something wrong?" Nicole grinned a little.

"I can speak Korean." Se said in Korean. Woobin chuckled, embarrassed a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. Nicole felt bad for making him feel like a fool.

"Sorry." Nicole bowed a little at him. Woobin smiled and shook his head.

"It's okay. Well, I'll be back to get your order." Woobin bowed at her and left. Nicole sighed and looked at her watch again. It's 12:08. She had plenty of time to eat and go back to the park. Nicole looked what they had and everything ws intersting to her. After looking three times, she decided on what she wanted and waited for Woobin to come back. Soon, another waiter came and Nicole was amazed by his beauty. The waiter smiled at her.

"Hello miss, what would you like today?" Nicole smiled and looked at  the table.

"I'll have a caramel mocha frapp with a red velvet cupcake please." The waiter took down her order and took her menu.

"If you need anything, please call. My name is Lee Jong Suk." He gave her a smile and left. Nicole didn't know why but she really didn't want to leave at all. She feels bad but she'd rather gawk at all the waiters today. Nicole shook her head at these thoughts.

'Dude, ou said you were going to be there and you are sticking to your promise.' Nicole said in her thoughts and she pulled out her phone and texted L.

To:Myungsoo

From: Nicole

'Are you guys already there yet?' A reply came.

From:Myungsoo

To:Nicole

'We just got here. Where are you?' Nicole gased. They're already there? She's a few blocks away but she doesn't want them to know though. Before she could reply, Jong Suk came with her order.

'Anything else?' Jong Suk gave her another smile and Nicole smiled back.

"No, I'm okay." Jong Suk gave her a nod and left. Nicole went back to her phone and was about to reply but someone was calling her. She answered.

"Hello?"

"Nicole, where are you?" It was L who was calling her. Nicle bit her bottom lip.

"I'm still on my way. I'll be there in like twenty minutes."

"Hm. Okay then. We'll be waiting in the front for you." Nicole hummed and hung up. She sighed and looked at her phone. She can finsh her food in five minutes and make it back there in time. She picked up her fork and started eating her cupcake. After she ate it, she gulped down her drink which was hard since it was so cold to swallow fastly. After she finished, she called Woobin. He came over in less then a minute.

"Are you done with your meal already?" Nicole nodded. Woobin was amazed.

"Your the first girl I've met that would just devour her food here. Usually girls would care about whose watching them while they eat." Nicole blushed at what he said.

"Well, thanks I guess. Can I please have a check?" Woobin nodded and went to go get it. Jong Suk came by to take her dirty dishes.

"I hope to see here more often." He gave her a wink before leaving. Nicole couldn't help but just giggle at what he said. Woobin came with her check and Nicole put the amunt of cash on the table with a ten dollar tip. She grabbed Sungyeol's present and quicly started walking out. Woobin gave her a wave and she waved back with a smile.

"See you again, Woobin!" Nicole left the cafe and started rushing towards where the guys were. She got to Lotte World and saw the guys standing in front of the ticket booths.

"Hey guys!" Infinite turned ther heads and smiled as they saw her coming towards them. Sungyeol ran to her and hugged her, causing her to be lifted off the ground and him spinning her around. L felt an urge to go over there and pry his hyung away from her but held back. Sungyeol put her down and grabbed the bag.

"Is this present? Can I open it now?" Nicole pulled the bag back and Sungyeol pouted.

"No. Wait until you open your other gifts." Sungyeol stomped his foot like a little kid and whined.

"You guys are mean. Its my birthday, so I should do what I want. Especially opening my presents." Nicole giggled at his behavior. Woohyun just rolled his eyes and put his arm on Sungyeol's shoulders.

"Gaja. Riding rollercoasters will make you feel better." Infinite and Nicole bought their tickets and went inside. Nicole looked around and saw how different it was from American amusement parks. She turned her head and saw Infinite looking at her. She raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"So, what do you think of it? Do you like it?" Sunggyu asked. Nicole gave the place a nother looked and then looked back at them.

"Nothing special. It looks like a different version of Disneyland if you ask me." Infinite shook their heads and chuckled. Sungyeol got an idea in his head.

"Hey guys, le's do the same thing we did at the mall. Let's split up into teams and just roam around." They all looked at him puzzled.

"Yah, we all came to hang out with you. Not just split up and leave each other." Woohyun said. Sungyeol sighed and pled him near. He whispered something in his ear and Woohyun nodded. He looked at everyone else.

"He's right. We should meet up in like an hour and then hang out. Okay?" He and Sungyeol pushed everyone foreword except L and Nicole who were still wndering why they wanted to split up for some reason.

"How did you ever stand those two's wierdness?" Nicole asked. L sighed.

"I really don't know myself. Want to go walk around?" Nicole smiled and nodded. They started walking together. Meanwhile, with Infinite. Once they were at a good distance Woohyun and Sungyeol stopped pushing veryone. Sunggyu looked a them suspisciously.

"What was that about?"

"Yeah, why did we leave L hyung and Ncole by themselves?" Sungyeol smacked Sungjong's head.

"What was that for?!" Sungjong pouted as he held his head.

"Bcause you're clueless and I wanted to." Sungyeol said.

"We left them so they could go on a little "date" while we're here." Woohyun said. Sungyeol nodded. Infinite looked at each other and smiled.

"Good idea. They'll finally realize they're feelings fo each other." Donwoo said and proudly patted Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Should we spy on them lke last time?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol shook his head.

"No way. It's still my birthday. I want to have fun. See you guys later." He pulled Woohyun with him to the nearest rollercoaster and the rest split up to find something to do.

~With L and Nicole~

"Youre crazy. Why would you eat all those together?" L said with a grossed out face. Nicole giggled.

"It's not gross. Oreos goes good with peanut butter and marshmallows. It tastes even better with vanilla or strawberry ice cream. Just try it and you'll like it." Nicole told him. L shook his head.

"No way. I don't want to die because I ate something that made my heart stop because of all that sugar. I'm surprised to see you alive right now." L joked. Nicole sacked his arm lightly and laughed a little. They continued to walk until the came up to the farris wheel. L saw Nicole with a scared look on her face a she looked at the giant wheel. He thought of something.

"I'll tell you what. If you can ride the ferris wheel and not freak out, I'll eat the oreo sundae thingy. Deal?" Nicole looked at him and back at the wheel.

"Deal." She regretted saying that as they walked up to it. The guy controlling it let them in. L hopped in with Nicole slowly moving, shaking like crazy. She finally got in and sat down. L stifled a laugh and Nicole snapped at him.

"It's not funny. These things make me feel uneasy." Nicole said. The door closed and then the cart started moving up Nicole jumped a little when they started moving and quickly grabbed L's hands. L was startled by the sudden touching but just held her hands tightly. The two felt electricity go up ther arms as they held hands. Nicole started blushing and her heart started beating faster and faster. L heard his heart speeding up 1000x faster as well. They didn't talk and just looked ito each other's eyes. They stayed like that while the wheel finally stopped at the top of the ride.

"Sorry that I grabbed your hands. I'm just a little scared. One time I got on a farris wheel and it stopped all of a sudden and I was stuck in a cart for almost two hours. I felt so claustrophobic because I went with no one." Nicole told L. She looked down, feeling a little embarrassed showing him her weak side. L felt his heart softened a bit. He couldn't imagine a little Nicole stuck inside a cart waiting for someone to rescue her. It made him feel like it was his job to protect her more and more.

"Don't worry. I'll be by your side. Nothing will happen." Nicole looked up surprised and felt a pair of soft lips touch hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! Omo! They kissed! Hehe. It was about time too! Their feelings are starting unravel more. Are you guys happy with this chapter? I am! I couldn't stop smiling and giggling while I was writing this. Also, it's late for me to say this but, Happy 2015 everyone! Make sure to leave a comment. Annyeong!