No Misunderstanding, EXO

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

The bell for lunch rang. Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at L and winked at him. They went ahead of him and he was still worried if the plan was going to work. He looked at Nicole who was getting help from Luhan to stand. He walked over to them. He smiled at Luhan. 

"I can help her. You can go ahead." Luhan looked at Nicole and back at L. He shrugged. 

"Sure. I'll see you later." He passed Nicole to L and walked away. Nicole looked at L. 

"You don't have to. I can manage." She tried to get out of his grasp but L tightened his grip. 

"You and I know you can't. Besides, we need to talk." Nicole scoffed.

"About what? Your new girlfriend?" She really didn't want to talk about what she saw this morning. L sighed and sat her down in her seat. He sat next to her. 

"If you're talking about Soojung then I should let you know that I want nothing to do with that girl. She's an old flame who just happened to come back in my life." L explained to her. Nicole felt relaxed after what he said. 

"So....you don't have any feelings for her anymore?"  She asked. L smiled and shook his head. 

"None. All my feelings are directed towards you Ms. James." He told her as he leaned in. Nicole smiled and leaned in as well. They were a centimetre away from each other when one person came running in. Irritated, Nicole and L looked at the doorway and saw a breathless Woohyun. 

"We...couldn't hold....her off....any longer....She's on...her way." He ran to them and came up to Nicole. 

"We need to take Nicole out of here before a catfight goes down." Nicole stood up carefully. 

"Yeah I should probably go before I rip her hair out. Can you help me Woohyun?" Woohyun put her arms around his shoulders and picked her up bridal style. Nicole looked at surprised.

"I didn't know you were this strong." Woohyun smirked and looked her slyly. 

"You should see how strong I am in the bed." That earned him a hard slap on the shoulder. 

"Just get going. To the cafeteria!" Nicole pointed out the door. Woohyun rolled his eyes and started to leave. Nicole looked at L over Woohyun's shoulder and waved. 

"Later Myungsoo."  L smiled and waved back. As they left, a few minutes later Soojung came storming in with Sungyeol behind her. She looked around the class and then back L. 

"Oppa, what were you doing in here?" L scoffed and stood up. 

"None of your business. Come on Sungyeol, everyone's waiting." He left the class with Sungyeol following behind. Soojung ran after L. 

"It is my business. A girlfriend has the right to ask her boyfriend about his business." L stopped and gave her a hard stare. 

"You're not my girlfriend. Stop living in your little world and wake up. We are never getting back together." He turned his head forward and continued his way to the cafeteria. Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at her and walked away. Soojung stomped her foot and looked at L. 

'I will make you mine.' She held her head high and went to the cafeteria. 

~At the Cafeteria~

Nicole was sitting down with 2NE1 and the others. CL was hugging her to death. Nicole was trying to pry her off with G Dragon's help but it was no use since the girl had a hard grip.

"Okay Chaerin...you can let go now. Kinda crushing my ribs here." Nicole said. CL finally let go and held Nicole's arms.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe this happened to you. Do you want me to do anything? Kill somone? Set them on fire? Make sure they get tortured for the rest of their lives? I'll do it." CL said seriously. Nicole shook her and chuckled.

"Thanks but I think I'll have to take that offer another time." Nicole declined. CL pouted and nodded. GD chuckled at her and wrapped his arm around her. He turned to the door and smirked.

"Hey Nicole, there's your little boyfrined." He motioned towards the door. Nicole looked back and saw L walking in wth his hands in his pockets with no expression on his face. When he passed by their table, he glanced at Nicole and winked before moving on. Nicole blused and turned away. She tried her best not to smile too much. Everyone at the table noticed her and started to . Nicole glared at everyone.

"You guys have a death wish don't you?" Everyone stopped and tried their best to hold in their laughs. Nicole smiles smiled at them and took a fry from CL's plate. 

"So what's been going on while I've beem gone?" Seungri took a sip of his drink and leaned back in his chair. 

"CL and hyung broke up for a while." Nicole's eyes widened. 

"What why?" CL frowned and glared a bit at GD who looked away. 

"This idiot went to a club to party and ended up in bed with a hooker the next day at his house. Unfortunately, I had to witness them hugging each other with nothing on under the sheestarts when I decided to visit that day." Nicole gasped and shook her head at the guilty boy. 

"I shouldn't have taken those twenty shots that night. Hehe." CL elbowed him

"You're lucky I forgave you. But if I ever catch you doing something like that again, I'm chopping off your ing balls. Got that?" GD gulped knowing she was serious. 

"Yes dear." CL smiled and ate a fry. Nicole chuckled and shook her head at the couple. She looked around and noticed she was surrounded by couples. Bom and TOP were watching a video on her phone while sharing headphones. Seungri was using aegyo on Minzy trying to get her to go with him to some event together. Sandara had her head rested in Daesung's shoulder as he serenaded her. Taeyang was complimenting his girlfriend Sunye (ex-WG member) as she blushed. Nicole pouted and looked at L who was talking to Sungjong. L noticed someone was looking at him and turned his eyes towards her. He smirked and winked at her making her smile.

"I'm bored." She mouthed to him. 

"Me too." He mouthed to her. 

"Wanna hang out after school?" She asked. He nodded. 

"Meet me by the gate." Nicole gave an ok sign. L smiled and turned his attention back to Sungjong. Nicole smiled happily and returned to her group. Unknown by both of them, a pair of eyes was watching them with a stare of jealousy and distaste. 

~After class~

The bell rang and the student began to walk out of class as they were finally free for the day. Nicole and Luhan stood up from their desks and made their way to the door. Luhan helped Nicole all the way to the front of the school where L was leaned against the wall cooly with Infinite surrounding him as they conversed. The two cousins made their way over to the group. L smiled as he saw her. Nicole smiled too. The two finally made their way to the group. 

"Hey guys" Nicole greeted them. The boys smiled and greeted her back. 

"Sooo, you two going on a date today?" Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows as he looked between the future couple. L shook his head and playfully punched him. 

"We're just hanging out babo." Sungyeol looked at L.

"Yah, no need to hit me!" L rolled his eyes and walked towards Nicole.

"Wanna go?" Nicole smiled and nodded. L was about to help her stand when he heard an annoying voice.

"Oppa!" The whole Infinite gang groaned as they heard her coming. Soojung happily skipped towards L and hugged his arm, making the male try to shake her off. Nicole was a bit shocked at the girl's actions and wanted to punch her right then and there but held back since she can't stand up straight right now. Soojung looked at Nicole and a puzzled Luhan.

"Oh, who are they?" She asked.

"None of your business." Woohyun said in an annoyed voice. Soojung glared at him.

"I wasn't asking you."

"You weren't asking anyone specifically so I answered, idiot." Woohyun said. Soojung pouted and looked at L.

"Opppa, he's being mean to me." L rolled his eyes.

"That's your problem, not mine. Now get off, you're going to rip my arm off my shoulder." He shoved her off and looked at Nicole.

"Do you still wana go?" He asked in a hopeful voice. He was worried that Soojung's stupid presence made Nicole change her mind. But the girl smiled and nodded. She wrapped her arm around L's shoulders as he secured his arm around his waist.

"See you guys later." L said to Infinite.  Luhan watched the pair walk away.

"L if she hurts you in anyway, just call for help!"

"Shut up Luhan!!" Nicole yelled back. She and L got into his car and drove off. Luhan bid goodbye to Infinite since he wanted to go home and rest. After he left, Infinite started making their way to the nearest dukkbokki shop that was down the street. As they were walking and talking, Sunggyu stayed behind. He looked at the forgotten 'princess' who looked like she wanted to murder somebody. Soojung looked at the older boy.

"Who the hell is she?" Soojung asked in a low voice.

"Someone who can give L happiness. Unlike you." Soojung felt a sharp pain go through her. How could L relace her with that foreigner? Se was so sure that when she came back, there would be no competitor. But there is now. And there is no way Soojung is going to lose to the new girl. Not if she has to 'eliminate' the competition. Soojung raised er head high.

"Not for long. I'll show her I'm not someone to be messed with." Sunggyu walks up to her and glares deadly at her, making her shrink inside.

"If I find out that you have caused any harm to her, there will be hell to pay. I won't let you ruin my dongsaeng's happiness a second time. You hear me?" Soojung didn't answer and just stared at him. Sunggyu grabbed the back of her head, pulling her hair hard. Soojung cried in pain and started crying. Sunggyu, Infinite's leader, was not someone to be tested.

"I'll ask one more time and you better answer. Do. You. Hear. Me?" He tightned his hold. Soojung nodded rapidly.

"Yes! I understand!" Sunggyu threw her down to the floor. Soojung cried as she held her throbbing head.

"Stay away from L. Stay away from her. And don't let me catch you do anything funny." Sunggyu told her and walked away from the girl on the concrete. Soojung lifted her head. Her make up was ruined a bit, her hair was a mess and she ripped her stockings but she didn't care. She watched as Sunggyu disappeared when he turned a corner.

"Just wait Kim Sunggyu, you just wait. Soon your precious Infinite will be done for. I will get rid of that girl too. And soon, Myungsoo oppa will come back to me." Soojung thought in her head.

~With Luhan~

The deer eyed boy entered the house and took off his shoes.

'Man I hate school.' He thoguht as he went up to his room and threw his bag on the floor. Luhan collapsed on his bed and sighed.

"Ms. Kim!! Can you bring me some water please!!" He yelled for the head maid. After a few moments, Luhan sat up and looked out his door. Usually Ms. Kim would already be there with a glass of water and some snacks on a tray but no one was there. Luhan got up and headed for the kitchen. When he entered there was nobody. Usually the maids would be around cooking and cleaning. Then come to think of it, no one opened the door for him. It was already open for him, and there was no one to greet him as well. Luhan noticed how the house was kinda quiet. A little too quiet for his liking. He felt someone was watching him and pretended it was nothing. He casualy walked out of the kitchen and to the living room where it quiet as well. Luhan sat down, grabbed his phone and pretended to play with it. As the presence grew stronger, Luhan waited until it got closer. Luhan side glanced on his right saw a tiny shadow. He took this chance and grabbed the person , throwing themover the couch and pinning them on the ground. Luhan was about to attack when the person stopped him.

"Ge! Ge! It's me!" The scared boy yelled. Luhan looked at the person and recognized them right away!

"Tao?! What the hell?!" One by one, ten boys started coming out of hiding and surrounded the two.

"I told you guys Tao wasn't capable of scaring him!" One of them said as he sat on the couch. He pulled out a little mirror and started reapplying his eyeliner. The boy with hamster cheeks shook his head and went towards Luhan, giving him a man hug. Luhan was still trying to process what was happening. 

"Why are you guys here do early? I thought you weren't coming for another few weeks." He stated. The dark skinned boy smirked and crossed his arms. 

"We couldn't wait to see our favorite hyung." He said. A moment later he got hit in the back of his head by one of the tall members. 

"Please, you just couldn't wait to get out of that school since you were causing so much trouble."

"Kris hyung, you make sound like a terrible student."

"You are." (-_-). Luhan chuckled. He looked at the blank faced boy who was standing in the corner with a boba drink in both his hands as he sipped it. 

"Uh, you want to take a seat Sehun?" Sehun shook his head and continued to sip his flavored drink. A hand patted the deer eyed boy's shoulder. 

"He never stops to amaze me with his silence." Luhan chuckled. 

"It still amazes me no one still listens to you Suho." Suho chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck. 

"Yeah, true to that." A boy with a large orange folder in his hands came up to them. 

"I got them here, just like you requested. I even got us enrolled into your school. We start in a few days after the transfer is complete. You owe me." Luhan gave him a hug

"Thanks Lay. I knew I could count on you." He let go of Lay and someone cleared his throat. Luhan looked to see a giant with large ears looking down at him. 

"Hey Chanyeol."

"Hyung, we're missing someone." Even though Luhan knew who Chanyeol was referring to, he played dumb. 

"Really, who? I think all 12 are here." Luhan said. 

"Hyung I know you're playing with me. Where is she?" Luhan sighed. 

"I don't know who you're taking about."

"My angel hyung. Where's my Nicole?"

 


 

Hey guys, I'm back. You won't believe how many times I wrote and rewrote this chapter. Many times I tell you. But thankfully I got a breakthrough and just started writing. I'm on vacation so there will be updates. Don't worry.  Please comment. I love your thoughts. Annyeong!