BTS (Back To School)!, Field Trip Back On!

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

Nicole looked at herself in the mirror as she fixed her school uniform. It's been awhile since she has gone to school. She knows the whole student body knows about her incident. After one last look, Nicole nodded in satisfaction before grabbing her bag and heading downstairs for breakfast. Luhan was already sitting, drinking his coffee while looking at his phone. Nicole plopped down on the chair next to his and grabbed a piece of toast and spread jam on it. Luhan put down his drink and never took his eyes off the phone.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned her.

 

"School. Where else?" Nicole said as she munched on her food. Luhan sighed and put his phone down. He looked at his dear cousin.

 

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to go back. What if he's waiting for you to go back and he has someone coming for you there."

 

"I don't think that he would do that. I mean, you know how Sean is. He likes to be secretive, he likes to do things by himself. Trusts no one but himself." Nicole pointed out as she helped herself to more toast. Luhan sighed and leaned back in his chair. She was right. Sean would never put his work into someone else's hands.

 

"Well, whatever. I'm going to be near you 24/7 so he won't cause any harm to you." Nicole rolled her eyes and nodded. Luhan chuckled a bit and drank more of his coffee.

 

~At L's House~

 

L has been staring at his phone for more than five minutes. He wanted to call Nicole and see if she was going to school today but just couldn't make the move. It's been two weeks since he had last seen her. They called and texted during those two weeks but he could never visit since Soojung has been sticking to him like glue. The Infinite members have been having a rough time as well since they recently got involved with a new drug deal with a new customer. The group weren't able to focus on anything else except this. Especially L, having this explain why he hasn't seen Nicole so much. Since his father was giving the family organization to his evil step brother, L decided that Infinite should create their own empire. But it won't be easy as they are just beginning. After a few debates, L decided not to contact her and put his phone in his pocket. There was a knock on his door. A maid came in.

 

"Young master, your father is requesting for you to come join for breakfast." L sighed and nodded, getting up from his bed. He walked out of his room then downstairs to the dining room where he heard a young female's laughter. L silently groaned and forced himself to walk in there. He saw Soojung sitting down next an empty chair between her and L's dad.

 

'Why must she be a nuisance to my life?' L thought as he sat down. He looked over at Soojung who winked at him flirtatiously. It made him want to puke so badly. He shook his head and began to dig in.

 

"So Soojung, how has L been treating you? I hope there were no problem between the two of you." L just silently ate as he waited for the witch to answer. Soojung looked at L briefly before smiling at Mr. Kim.

 

"No problems at all. Oppa has been nothing but kind to me." Soojung said and she drank some of her tea. It wasn't a surprise for L to hear her lie since Sunggyu has been giving her a hard time as well. Every Time Soojung stepped out of lie, Sunggyu was there to calm the fire with his cold threats. No matter what, the leader had his dongsaengs back.

 

"That's good to hear since the party is coming up in a couple weeks." L stopped eating and looked at his father.

 

"What party? Minsook's stupid party is this Friday." His father picked up the newspaper from the table and opened it.

 

"I know. But there is something else we need to celebrate. You'll know soon. Don't worry." L was about to ask again but held back. He doesn't want to know if it meant it would cause him to freak out. He finished off his breakfast and stood. Soojung quickly stood up after him. L rolled his eyes at her and walked out of the house. The maid handed him his bag at the door as he put on his shoes. L quickly walked to his car. Soojung was tailing behind him.

 

"Oppa---"

 

"Why the hell are you always near me? Don't you know that I really hate you? That you're really annoying? That I can't stand your presence? Are you that dense?" L questioned her. Soojung was a bit hurt by his questions but stood her ground.

 

"I told you in the beginning didn't I? I'll make you want me back. There's no way you can't have no more feelings for me anyway. We belong together and that is that." Soojung smirked and walked up to him, placing her hands on his chest. L shoved them off and gave her one last glance before getting into his car. He opened the passenger's side making Soojung look at him with surprise.

 

"My dad is watching from his window. Hurry and get in before I leave." Soojung smirked and got in. L sighed heavily before pulling out of the driveway and heading to probably another dreadful day at school. Watching them leave, Mr. Kim smirked and closed his curtain before getting back to work.

 

~At School~

 

Nicole struggled a little coming out of the car since she still has her cast on. She was happy though that she's getting it taken off soon next week. Countless times she had trouble with it since there were places needed to scratched and she couldn't reach. People were surprised to see her and the gossips began. Luhan rushed to his wobbling cousin as she was losing balance. He put her arm around his neck as he held wrapped his arm around her side. They both carried on to their class and ignored the stares and comments about her injuries.

 

"I can't believe she came back."

 

"I thought she had her arm amputated."

 

"I heard her dad almost put her under heavy supervision with 20 guards." Nicole chuckled the last comment was sort of true. Her father insisted of sending bodyguards with Nicole everyday to school but Nicole convinced him not to.

 

"You okay?" Luhan asked hr as they were almost at their homeroom. Nicole smiled and nodded. She was happy to be out of the house and back in school. She missed her friends. For the time she was bedridden, 2ne1, Big Bang, and SHINee visited her when they could. She was grateful for their company. But now she was back at school and couldn't be more excited. When they reached their room, Luhan careful helped her sit down and sat next to her.

 

"Nicole!!" She saw Sungyeol and Woohyun run up to her with smiles on their faces. She smiled back.

 

"Annyeong."

 

"How come you haven't told us you were coming back. We could have brought you a cake or something." Sungyeol pouted.

 

"Yeah, you don't know how much we missed you. We could have learned about what you have been doing if Luhan was around." Woohyun said. Nicole was confused by what he meant.

 

"What do you mean if Luhan was here?" She looked at him as the deer eyed boy looked away whistling. She grabbed his ear causing him to whine in pain.

 

"So, you've been ditching school huh?" She pinched his ear harder.

 

"Ow ow ow.....Only for some reasons that I can't tell you about." Nicole gave him one more hard pinch before letting go. Luhan rubbed his ear and glared at the two innocent boys in front of him.

 

"Thanks a lot." He said sarcastically. Sungyeol didn't catch the sarcasm and smiled.

 

"You're welcome." He said. Nicole held back a laugh and Woohyun just tsked at his airhead of a friend. Nicole calmed herself and noticed a missing presence.

 

"Hey guys, where's L?" Just as she asked that, the spoken person came in with an annoyed expression. Nicole brightened.

 

"Hey Myungsoo----"

 

"Oppa!! Wait a minute!" A shrill voice called out. Nicole watched as a petite girl ran up to L and linked her arm with his. Nicole's heart broke a little at the sight.

 

"Can you go away already? I had enough of you today." L said as he removed her arm and sat down, putting his bag on his on the chair next to him. The girl pouted .

 

"Fine, I'll see you during lunch then." She flipped her hair and walked out of the room.

Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at Nicole worriedly, knowing that Nicole has not heard of Soojung yet. Woohyun was about to say something but the bell rang. They waved at Nicole then went to their seats. The homeroom teacher came in with a bunch of papers in her arms.

 

"Good Morning class. I have an exciting announcement to make but right now, let me take attendance." She started to call people's names and then got to Nicole's name.

 

"Nicole James is still out right?" She was about to mark her absent until Nicole spoke up.

 

"No miss, I'm here." L's eyes widened and he turned back to see her raising her hand for the teacher to see her. The teacher nodded in acknowledgement. Nicole lowered her hand and kept her attention towards the front of the class. People were still whispering about her but she didn't care.

 

'Did she see what happened with me and Soojung?' L asked himself. The teacher finished taking attendance and turned her attention towards the class.

 

“Okay, I have an exciting announcement that you all will love.” The class stared at her with full anticipation.

 

“After some events and pulling a few strings...we will finally be going on the class trip we promised you.” The class cheered. Girls squealed in delight and the guys high fived each other. Nicole turned to Luhan with a confused expression.

 

“You guys never went on the trip? How come?” Luhan just looked at her and smirked.

 

~A Few Days After The Incident~

 

Luhan gave the principal a hard look as he stared him down. The principal was sweating and dabbed his bald head as cold sweat was running down.

 

“Look sir, a-as much as I would l-like to, I c-could not just postpone the trip. I-It wouldn’t be fair for the other students. If you want, we can book a week for you, her and whoever y-you want for a vacation. H-how about that?” The principal couldn’t help but stutter as he couldn’t look Luhan  in the eye. Luhan stood up and walked straight towards the principal. He put his hands on the desk, leaning forward. The principal got even more scared and shrunk in his seat. Luhan smirked.

 

“Do you like your job Sir?” Luhan asked.

 

“W-well, it’s an o-okay job.”

 

“Do you earn a lot?”

 

“N-no n-not really.” Luhan scoffed.

 

“So all those thousands of dollars those students’ parents give you is not that much?” The principal paled and sweated even more.

 

“I-I d-don’t know w-what you’re t-talking about.”

 

“Oh I think you do. Even though this school is for kids under the most dangerous organizations, a school is still a school under the board. And I don’t think the board will be happy to hear that a specific principal is receiving bribes. Now would they?” Luhan stared straight into the principal's eyes. The principal was speechless and was freaking out. Luhan took his hands off the desk and started to walk away with his back turned to the principal.

 

“Well, I hate to be a snitch but it’s only fair if I do so. I’ll see you later.” Luhan grasped the knob and turned his head a bit.

 

“If you’re still here.” The principal stood abruptly from his chair.

 

“I’LL DO IT!! I’LL WAIT TILL MISS NICOLE COMES BACK. I’LL POSTPONE THE WHOLE THING. Just please don’t tell anyone. Please.” The principal pleaded with even more cold sweat running down his head. Luhan let go of the knob and turned around with a smile so sweet, you can get a cavity looking at it.

 

“Well, that wasn’t hard was it? I’ll have to say, you’re one cool principal. I’ll see you around.” Luhan waved before opening the door and heading back to his class. Once he closed it, the principal let out a huge sigh and dropped back in his seat, dabbing his sweaty head.

 

“Good lord, please help me.”

 

~Back To Present Time~

 

“Oh something happened with the principal so he postponed till now I guess.” Luhan lied. Nicole nodded and looked forward. The student in front of her passed back two papers. She grabbed one and gave one to Luhan. Luhan looked at the paper with disinterest and was about to rip it until Nicole stopped him.

 

“Don’t even think about it. You are going whether you like it or not.”

 

“Why? These things are so stupid. You go since you’re so excited for it.”

 

“I am going. But you’re going so I can keep an eye on you.”

 

“For what? I’m not a baby you know.”

 

“I know but I know how much you want to go back into action.” Luhan raised his eyebrow at her.

 

“What are you talking about.”

 

“You know what I’m talking about. These past couple of months have been hard since you can’t be really involved with anything that is related with the mob.” Luhan scoffed at her accusation and looked away.

 

“Yeah, so?” Nicole put her hand on his shoulder.

 

“Well, now is a great time for you be a regular teenager. Don’t you think?” Luhan sighed and turned to her.

 

“I don’t think I’ll ever be a regular teenager but I’ll try. Okay?” Nicole smiled and held out her pinky.

 

“Promise?” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“What are we? Kindergarteners?” Nicole slapped his shoulder with her other hand. Luhan winced in pain and looked at her.

 

“Fine promise. Geez, woman.” Luhan linked his pinky with hers and Nicole giggled in content.

 

~With Sungyeol, Woohyun, and L~

 

Sungyeol turned to L who was in deep thought.

 

“Yah, when are you going to tell Nicole about Soojung?” L didn’t reply as he was still in thought. Sungyeol hit L’s arm making

him come back to reality.

 

“Huh?” Sungyeol repeated his question. L frowned and sighed.

 

“I don’t know really. How can I get some time with her when Soojung is everywhere I go?” Woohyun and Sungyeol looked at each other and smirked.

“Don’t worry, we know how to help.” Woohyun said confidently. L looked at the two and knew they had a plan. Only thing he didn't know was if it was going to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, so I have new chapter for you!! Woohoo! I'm going to try to update as much as I can so you guys can enjoy this story more. Also, keep the comments coming in. Especailly from my new subscribers as well. Annyeong!!