Making Friends, Making Enemies

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

I sat there letting the other students talk about what happened. I stared at my desk. What was I thinking talking to one of the most dangerous kingkas like that? I should've remembered who he was. Great, just great. My first day and I already screwed up. Now nobody will be my friend. I'll just be the girl who dared talk back to L. I slouched in my seat and waitesd for class to start. I reall want to get out of here. Soo the teacher came and I introduced myself to her and it was like that for the next two classes. Then break came along and everyone started to leave the classroom. I got out of my chair and followed where they were going. Just because of the event that happened earlier dopesn't mean I can't try to make friends. Right? I wlked out of the classroom and bumped into somone who was carrying a bunch of books.

"Oh man. I'm sorry. I didn't see you. Here let me help." I helped her up and grabbed some of her books. She smiled at me.

"Thank you. Usually when someone bumps into me they get scared and run away without apologizing. You're the first." I made a confused face.

"Why do people run away? You look harmless." I told her. We reached the library where we put the books on the counter. The librarian smiled at us and thanked us.

"CL. Thanks for bringing them. I hope I didn't bother you." CL? That's her name? Why is it so familiar? I looked at her as she kept talking to the librarian. My eyes widened. She's the leader of 2ne1! Wow, she's really pretty up close. She turned to me.

"Hey. I didn't catch your name. I'm CL. Leader of 2ne1."CL stuck her hand out. I took it.

"Hi. I'm Nicole James. Nice to meet you. I have heard of your group." I told her. She nodded in understandment. We let go of each other's hands and started walking out of the library.

"I see. Me and my friends are daughters of the founders of YG Mafia. Our friends,  Big Bang, are also in the mafia. What about you? What mafia are you from?" She looked at me with a curious face. I looked down and sighed. 

"My father is Aaron James. I don't know if you know him." I looked at her. went into a shape of an O.

"Do you know my father?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding? Who doesn't know your father? Your family is extremely powerful. Even more powerful than Infinite's family." She told me. My eyebrows went up. Powerful? 

"I didn't know that. I just knew that our family mafia started in the 1930's." I looked at her. She smiled at me and nudged my shoulder. 

"You should tell people and get respect. Maybe you'll be able to take down Girls' Generation. But I have a question. Who will take on the business after your dad retires? It's not commonly a girl gets to take over. Actually it's impossible." 

"I know. But I think my cousin will take over. He always wanted to carry the legend and I support his decision. But right now lets save the who is from where talk later. Where was everyone going to earlier?" I asked her.

"To see Infinite. Well the girls were. The guys went to go see Girls' Generation. Kind of pathetic." She rolled her eyes. 

"Not as pathetic as you. At least I dont look like a hooker on the street with all that make up." A tall girl came up to us with her group. I counted nine of them. They must be SNSD. And the one talking to us is Yuri. I think. CL looked at her and crossed her arms.

"At least I don't need to order special pants to not make me look less taller. Isn't that right, Ms. Tree?" Yuri looked piss that someone dared talk back to her. I looked at the others and they had their skirts higher than they should be. Hmm. I looked at this one girl and recognized her. SHE'S THE ONE WHO TOOK MY FACE CREAM! I pointed at her. 

"You. Your that rude girl from the store. I was hoping to never see you again." I was still pointing even though it was rude. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't you think your rude new girl? Who the hell do you think you are pointing at my girlfriend?" A familiar voice said. I know that voice. He put his arm around her and had six other guys come with him. CL pushed my arm down and stood close. We were really outnumbered by a lot. L smirked and so did everyone else. Creepy.

"Whatever L. We're leaving so just back off. Come on Nicole." CL took my hand and pulled me away. At least I made a friend. But now I have something I never had before. An enemy.