Being In Korea

Who Is He? (Currently Rewriting)

~Nicole's P.O.V~

I walked out of the entrance with all my luggage. I looked around while going to the place where passengers go find the people who are waiting for them. I spotted a man in a suit with a sign that had my name on it. I smiled and walked toward.

"Miss Nicole?" He asked. I nodded and he bowed.

"Hello miss. My name is JaeWoo Kim. I will be at your assistance at all times. Welcome to Korea." He smiled after his introduction. I smiled back and bowed at him.

"Thank you. I hope I won't be a bother to you." I told him.

Tell you the truth, this is the first time that I ever had a bodyguard/assistant. He assured me that he will be delighted to serve a nice young lady like me. I thanked him. He grabbed the cart that carried my luggage and had me follow him to the car. Mr. Kim opened the door for me. I got in and sighed after he closed the door.

I was worried about going to this school. I didn't know anybody at all. It was scary but also worth a try. I was sort of miserable at my old school. People staring at me while I walk by and gossiping. When I looked at them they would then shut up. It was annoying. Hopefully I could at least make one friend at the school I was going to. While going to the house I took this opportunity to call my dad to tell him that I arrived. He answered after a few rings.

"Nicole! I was wondering if you were going to call yet. Did you arrive safely?" He asked.

"Yes. I just met Mr. Kim too. Thanks for sending someone to help me around dad." I replied. My dad chuckled and told me that he wanted me to be safe and that he wanted me to have company while I'm here. I smiled as we continued our conversation for a while.

"Nicole, I have to go now. Something came up. Got to go. Love you sweetie." I smiled.

"Love you to dad." He hung up. I plugged my headphones into my Iphone and listened to music for the rest of the ride. Soon enough I was being shaken by someone. i opened my eyes and took off my headphones. Mr. Kim held his hand out for me. I took it and came out of the car. We were at an amazing house.

It was very modern and I liked that. I walked inside and just admired how pretty the house was. I walked to the back of the house and looked around saw there was and upstairs too. There were chairs, tables, and a couch for when you have guests over. The thought made me feel happy about finally having some guests over. I walked to the dining room and found a line of maids, chefs, and butlers. One of the butler stood up and introduced everyone.

"Hello, Miss Nicole. We are you at your assistance and needs. If you ever in need of something please do not hesitate to ask for our help." The butler said in Korean. He and the rest of them bowed. I smiled and bowed back.

"Thank you. Well, right now I'm kind of hungry. I was wondering if I could have a dinner now." I told them in Korean. The chefs hurried to the kitchen to make dinner while the maids stayed in line.

"Can someone please show me to my room?" I asked them.

One of the maids stepped up and nicely told you to follow her. We went upstairs and all the way to the end of the hall. She opened the door and my jaw dropped. It was bigger than my old room! I looked around first and then jumped on the huge bed. Two other maids came up saying that dinner was ready. You beamed and walked to the dining room. I sat down and ate. The food looked delicious and tasted good. I gave the chefs two thumbs up. I finished everything and excused myself.

I went to my room and looked around. The maid must have put away your clothes and decorated the room with stuff  from my old room. I saw my new walk-in closet had some of my old clothes and lots of new ones. Then something caught your eye. It was your school's uniform. It had a note on it.

The note read: 'Your new uniform. You go to school on Monday. You already have your books. Everything is prepared. Your backpack is on you desk with school supplies. -Mr. Kim'

I looked at the bag. Louis Vuitton. Fancy. I read the clock and it was 15 min to 9. I didn't know what to do instead of changing into my pajamas and watch t.v. I kept flipping the channels until I saw a variety show on. I think Weekly Idol was the name. Some girl group called T-ara was on. It was pretty funny. After the show ended another episode came on with a group named B.A.P. They were pretty cute. After that episode I turned off my television. I got a little tired and soon fell into dreamland.

~The Next Morning~

My alarm woke me up and I slammed it to shut up. It took me a few minutes to get out of bed and go downstairs to eat. It was Sunday and I didn't really do anything to do today except go explore the city. Apparently I live in the city called Cheongdamdong which is where a lot of popular shops are. I ate my chocolate chip pancakes and thanked the chefs. I ran to my room to pick out what to wear today. After ten minutes I was satisfied with just a simple tee and jeans.

I took a shower, dressed myself, grabbed my bag and walked out of room and then out of the house. I took a deep breath and started walking down the sidewalk into the busy streets. I looked around. Everything was so chic and stylish. Even the restaurants and bakeries were! It was like a Rodeo Drive, only Korean style. I walked into this boutique called Etude and looked at all the cute make up they had. I picked up this cream that helps your face stay soft and smooth for a while. I thought it was amazing and went to the cash register to pay for it until someone else grabbed my hand and spun me.

"Thank you, that's mine" She said in a rude way. I looked at her.

"Sorry but I got it first. Maybe they have more." I said politely and tried to walk away but she didn't release. I looked at her again and asked if she would remove her hand.

"Well then you can ask. I want this one because I saw it first. Now give it." She pulled me over and grabbed the cream. She let me go and pushed me away. I just looked at her and stood there. How rude.

If she asked nicely then maybe I would of gave it to her. I just shrugged it off and continued to look around. I'm not the kind to get into fights about something silly. I saw the girl with her friends. They looked at me and glared before leaving. Ugh, I hope I don't see them again.