024

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

    Sehun got out of the car and dashed into the hospital. He almost tripped but still, he ran quickly. "Excuse me, can you tell me the room which Lee Eun Byul is in?" he said, panting hard. The nurse nodded and told him the number of the room. Without wasting any minute, Sehun ran up to the third floor. He came in face with the room after a few minutes of running.

     Slowly with hesitation, Sehun held the door knob and twisted it. When he opened the doors, he quickly stepped in and closed it before walking over to the bed, where Byul was lying. Even though she was asleep, she looked so tired. She looked pale which made Sehun worried. He sat down on the chair besides her and took her hand in his.

     "Byul.." he whispered and kissed her hand, squeezing it lightly. Not long after, a doctor stepped in and Sehun immediately stood up, still holding her hand. "Ah, you are Byul's boyfriend?" the doctor asked and Sehun looked at him with a nod. "She told me that you were her boyfriend before she fell into coma. Luckily, we were able to call you through her phone to come" he said with a gentle smile.

      "Is...she alright?" He asked. "Yes, she's fine. Just a little exhausted" he said. Sehun felt relieved that she was still alright. Or else he would never forgive himself for not being there to help her in time. "She just got into a small car accident, I'll check her health after she awakes" the doctor said and bowed down before leaving the room.

      Sehun sighed and sat down besides her again, holding her slim hand. "Please be alright..." he whispered. Just as he said that, Byul's hand twitched and he looked down at her. Her eyes were slowly opening. "Byul..." he whispered with a smile of relief. Byul seemed to be still a bit tired so she sat up properly.

     Byul looked at Sehun's face for a long while before titling her head to a side. "W-Who...are you?" she asked without emotions. Right that moment, Sehun's heart dropped and he felt so hard to breath. The smile on his face fell and he looked at her with eyes widened. "D-Don't tell me you lost your memory...again" he said and shook his head. 

      Somehow, Sehun's eyes started to be filled with tears and were ready to slip out. But he stopped and looked at her with a raised brow once he saw her chuckling. "I was just joking, Sehun" she said and smiled widely. Instead of being mad at her, Sehun hugged her tightly. Byul hugged back as tight. "Don't ever do this again. You scared me to death!" he said and rested his head on hers. "Sorry...I wanted to see your expression" she murmured.

      "I'm so glad you're okay" he said and pulled back. Before Byul could say anything, Sehun's lips came crushing down on hers gently. His lips slowly moved against hers sending sention to her and she kissed him back as gently. Sehun missed her. He missed her hugs and kisses. He missed her so much that he never wanted to sop. But then he had to pull back for air. "I missed you" Byul said gently and hugged him once again. "I missed you more" he said.

     

      After Byul got checked froom the doctor, Sehun and Byul headed to the hospital's garden. Sehun brought her something to eat because she looked like she was very hungry. And he was right. "What happened that you had an accident?" asked Sehun as he sipped his coke. "I was going back home from Busan" she said. There was no reason for her to hide it anymore because froom now on, she was going to fight for love. No matter what others order her to do, she would make her own decisions so that she could still be with him.

     "What were you doing in Busan?" asked Sehun with a raised brow. "I...was supposed to move and live there..."she said. She wqasn't going to tell him that his father told her to do so. She knew that would be bad and it would break the good relationship between him and his father.

       "You moved there? Why?" he faced her directly and looked into her eyes. He saw how regretful she looked. "I..thought it would be better for you and your family business" she answered, looking to the side. Sehun gently turned her head back to face him so that she was looking into his eyes. "It's never better when you're far from me" he said, leaning closer to her.

      Byul closed her eyes, waiting for him to do the step but he didn't. Instead, he pulled back and chuckled. Hearing the chuckle, Byul quickly opened her eyes and looked at him with a raised brow. "I wasn't going to kiss you...that's for trolling me earlier" he said, smiling widely.

      With a small pout, Byul hit Sehun's shoulder and looked away in embarracement. "I hate you" she whispered and pouted even more. Sehun only chuckled and hugged in his arms. not after a long while, she smiled and hugged hiám back. This felt so right for her. She deserved his love and so did he desserve hers.

      But sence came back to her and she pulled back. "Tomorrow is your wedding,...shouldn't you be checking on it with your family?" she asked and titled her head. Sehun pretended like he was thinking and looked up at the sky. "DO you want me to do it?" he asked and titled his head. "Well, it's for your company" she said, lowering her head.

     "I believe my parents could find another way to save it..." he said gently and she smiled a little. "Which means...you're not marrying her?" she asked and he nodded. "I wouldn't forgive myself if I did that. I know you'd have to go through though times as before. I don't want that to happen to my babe" he said, pinching her cheeks.

      "Sehun,...but the wedding-". "No need to worry about it. I called my parents and Taehee, telling them about it already" he said. "What did they say to it?" asked Byul, looking into his eyes once again. "Nevermind their options, I don't care anyways" he said and did motions with his hands which made her chuckle.

       "That's pretty rude" she said. "Like I care" he tinkled her with his fingertips and she smiled widely. "Fine" she said and tinkled him back. While they were gigling, the doctor slowly walked to them with a chuckle. "Am I interrupting?" he raised a brow and they both stopped. "Oh, doctor" Byul said with her cheeks flushed with red. "You're can leave the hospital by tonight after we give you your medicines, okay" he said and she nodded "Nae, thank you".

       "By the way, you have the greates boyfriend so hold on him tight" he said before leaving. That made Sehun giggle like a kid and Byul blushed. "Of course I'm a good boyfriend" he said and put his arm around her shoulder. "Don't get so cocky" she pushe dhis hand off of her shoulder and stood up. "Let's go back to the room" she said and he nodded.

 

 

      Mrs. Oh hit the table with her palms and stood up in anger. "This ungreatful kid!" she hissed loudly which made Taehee flinch a little. They receiver Sehun's message aout cancling the wedding already. Taehee didn't think much about it because she knew the wedding would go as planned. She expected it to happen. Sehun's parents on the other side weren't happy about it at all. "Where is he now?!" Mrs. Oh asked. "Who knows" Mr. Oh said, sighing.

     This whole thing wasn't that much of a big deal to him. What he was worried about was his company. It was hanging and with one step, they could lose it. "Send some peopl from the company to search for him. We have to get him to marry her" Mrs. Oh said angrily. "I don't think he'll accept it anyways" Said Mr. Oh. "What about you Taehee?" he turned towards the said person and she looked up at him.

     "Nae...I agree. Sehun's made a decision and I don't think he'll change his mind. This marriage is built on business anyways so I don't feel down or anything" she said nervously. Even though her words were like that, deep inside, she felt hurt. Because her love wasn't returned. But she knew it wouldn't be returned anyways. Sehun was in love with Byul and there couldn't be a place for her in his heart.

      "I'll leave first and disscus about the compyna with my parents" she stood up and bowed politely before leaving the house. "As expected" she said to herself as she got back into the car. "Where are we going, miss?" asked the driver. "Back to Busan, I  need to meet my parents tonight! sh esiad and he nodded.

 

 

 


     New chapter!!! I hope you like it!!! Some of you may had a heart attack when Byul faked that she lost her memory....wanned to make it interesting!!! I know you hate me for that, just kill me!!! Thanks for lovely comments!!! The next chapter might be the last...Thanks for the new upvotes!!!