Chapter 2: The worst fake boyfriend ever.

The Next Love.

Chapter 2: The worst fake boyfriend ever.

Jiyong took Seunghyun to his personal wardrobe he had in the top of the building. Seunghyun couldn’t help but being astonished, since he never went beyond the cafeteria, he never thought the fashion company was so vast.

       “In my wardrobe you can find clothes that aren’t in the market yet” Jiyong said proudly.

       “Is this a wardrobe? It has two floors… It’s bigger than my apartment!”

       “The wardrobe at my house is bigger. I guess commoners like you get shocked by anything” Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun by the collar and started ing his grandpa’s pullover.

       “Wait! What are you doing?” Seunghyun blushed hard with the strange fingers touching his neck and trying to take his pullover away.

       “I need to see you to know the shape of your body, so I can find the perfect suit for you”

       “? No, no, no” Seunghyun moved back.

       “Don’t make this a fuss, it’s not the first time I see a body, I’m a professional” Jiyong grabbed him tightly again.

       “What kind of job do you have?”

       “I’m a designer, so take your clothes off now!!!”

       “No way… I’ll give you my clothing size, but I’m not going to be before you” Seunghyun said as his face turned into red like a tomato.

       “Whatever” Jiyong said inspecting his wristwatch “I have no time trying to undress you. The party is outside Seoul, in Icheon town”

 

Two hours later, Seunghyun and Jiyong dressed up properly for the party and they went to Icheon in Jiyong’s Lamborghini, of course, the blond drove.

       Lee’s family mansion in Icheon was the biggest. It was built in century 16th and even the emperors spent their time in the mansion. Seungri was going to inherit everything once he got married and that was going to be soon.

       Seungri was in the entrance receiving the guests while the flashy car of Jiyong showed up in the parking lot.

       “We’re late!” Jiyong cried loudly as he got out the car.

       “Don’t blame me, you drove” Seunghyun replied.

       “I blame you, so many hours to put on a tuxedo!” Jiyong fired back “What are you waiting for? Come on!”

       Seunghyun breathed hard, he wasn’t used to fancy dinners and wearing fancy suits, he didn’t want to wear that tuxedo, but Jiyong forced him. The designer broke the door of the room where the writer was changing and said this IF YOU DON’T PUT THAT XXX ON YOU, I’M GONNA KILL YOU AND PUT IT ON YOUR DEAD BODY

       Poor Seunghyun freaked out so much he dressed up quickly; one black sweater with high neck, one black jacket and black pants. And Jiyong wore a red suit with black shirt.

       “Oh my God, Seungri is in the lobby” Jiyong said and hid behind Seunghyun.

       “Is he the man you like?” Seunghyun asked as he looked at Seungri, was young man in a dark blue suit and messy black hair and a face with a big playful smile.

       “Don’t say it so loud, he can hear you” Jiyong said nervously “I haven’t seen him since the prom… Well, the other day I saw him in the airport, but he didn’t see me, because I hid behind the luggage”

        “So your plan is hiding during the party?”

       “No, just follow me” Jiyong walked to the entrance and stopped in the lobby where Seungri talked with the guests.

       Seunghyun followed him uncomfortably; he didn’t know anybody and he wore clothes that he wasn’t used to. Waitresses offered snacks he never ate before.

       “Grab my ” Jiyong said close to him.

       “What?”

       “To make Seungri jealous”

       “He isn’t even looking at us”

       “Grab my ”

       “No!”

       “Grab my assssssssssssssss!!!” Jiyong shouted loudly and everybody, even Seungri, looked at them. The blond flushed badly and wanted to make a hole and hide inside forever “Grab my aspirin in the purse, sweetheart, I have an awful headache”

       “Of course” Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong’s purse and pretended he was searching for aspirin.

       “This is terrible, everybody’s looking” Jiyong said.

       “And your Seungri is walking towards us”

       “Really?” Jiyong felt shame and happiness at the same time.

       “Goodnight, Jiyong-ah”

       “Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight” the blond said nervously “Goodnight”

       “I’m glad to see you here, Dara told me you’d come, I’ve been waiting”

       “Really?” Jiyong smiled big.

       “Of course” Seungri held him tightly and Jiyong felt melting into his crush’s arms “The last time I saw you was in the airport, you looked busy with your baggage, so I didn’t say hi”

       Oh my God, Seungri saw me in the airport… Nooooooooo!!! I had hair in my nose that day… Nooooooooo… I was wearing flips flops and my pants were torn.

       “You looked great that day and tonight you look great too” Seungri appreciated the blond haired man, was very neat and attractive in his flamboyant red suit.

       “You’re so charming as usual” Jiyong smiled before getting serious. The last time I confessed to him, he played with me. This time he has to fight for me. Seungri has to fight for me and be jealous for not having me. “He’s my boyfriend” Jiyong pointed the statue of a baby angel by his side “Where’s that idiot?” Jiyong yelled as he lost sight of Seunghyun.

       “Are you talking about the guy that was with you?” Seungri questioned.

       “Yes, that’s ajusshi”

       “He’s there” Seungri pointed to a group of girls that surrounded a tall man in a dark suit.

       “Sweetie!” Jiyong walked to the group and pushed the girls aside “You can’t go anywhere without your boyfriend, me, your boyfriend, remember?”

       “Yes, but you were so into your crush I…”

       “But you’re my crush” Jiyong wanted hit Seunghyun right there.

       “Hi, goodnight, my name is Lee Seunghyun, but my friends call me Seungri” maknae said friendly.

       “Hi, I’m Choi…”

       “My boyfriend is Choi Seunghyun” Jiyong said.

       “Nice to meet you” Seungri said “I’m a shipping company’s CEO and you?”

       “I’m a wri…”

       “Seunghyunie is a model” Jiyong said.

       “So you’re the perfect combo, designer and model” Seungri said “But it’s the first time I meet Seunghyun, I mean, I always at fashion weeks and things like that”

       “It’s because Seunghyun is french, I mean, he grew up in France and he makes modeling works there, but now he works here”

       “France est belle, Paris surtout”

       “Ha?” Jiyong and Seunghyun looked at Seungri blankly.

       “Ha… Since Seunghyun is here, he’ll only speak in korean to improve his language, you know” Jiyong said.

       “I understand, my mother asks me to do the same everytime I speak in English, because I grew up in London” Seungri replied “Since when you two are couple?”

       “Five hours ago” Seunghyun said.

       “Oh, my stupid love means five years ago” Jiyong kicked Seunghyun’s leg “We have so many happy moments, time flies and it’s like five hours, right?”

       “Yes, we’re together since five years” Seunghyun said in tears, the kick hurt a lot.

       “And how you two met?”

       “In the cafe…” Seunghyun shut up before Jiyong kicked him again.

       “We met in a fashion week, I was in a hurry and I lost one of my shoes, then Seunghyunie picked up the shoe and chased me down the streets, it’s so romantic, don’t you think?”

       “It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard” Seunghyun replied.

       “But it happened, baby” Jiyong squeezed his “boyfriend’s” cheek so hard that made him shout out in pain “I didn’t like Seunghyun at first, so he kept chasing me during days until I agreed to go out on a date with him, remember?” Jiyong seemed a psycho, so Seunghyun nodded obediently “It was snowing in Los Angeles and my Seunghyunie went on his knees and said loudly saranghae, Jiyong-ah!!! And he carried roses and chocolates and balloons, remember?”

       “Of course, I remember everything” Seunghyun said quickly.

       “It sounds amazing” Seungri replied “Now let me introduce you my fiancé”

       “Your what?” Jiyong said in shock.

       “Fiancé, this party is for my engagement” Seungri smiled and looked around, then a brown haired woman with a very nice and hot body walked down from the stairs to them “She’s Park Bom, the heiress of the most deluxe hotels in Asia”

        “You’re friends of Seungri? I’m glad I, finally, meet you, guys” Bomie said kindly.

       Fiancé? This is not part of the plan!!! Seungri has to marry me, not her!!! Jiyong thought.

       “Nice to meet you too, noona. I’m Kwon Jiyong and he’s my boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun” Jiyong replied with a bittersweet face, he wanted to grasp Bom’s hair and hit her against the wall and run away with Seungri.

       But reality , he sighed heavily and walked to the exit. Seunghyun felt sorry for the blond, so he followed him and they walked through the garden away from the guests and photographers.

       “So your Seungri is engaged” Seunghyun said awkwardly.

       “Yea, I didn’t know. What was I thinking? It’s a bad idea conceiving a fake boyfriend to impress him”

       “Wait… You’re going to pay me anyway, right?”

       Jiyong gave Seunghyun a murderous look.

       “We had to sign a contract” Seunghyun said himself “And why did you say I’m a model?”

       “Because writer sounds poor and lazy”

       “And the french part?”

       “It makes your background more interesting”

       “And the confessing in the snow with the roses and things? I think you read cheap love novels”

 

The party ended at midnight and every guest went away, but when Jiyong and Seunghyun approached to the exit, it started raining.

       “Hey, guys, it’s dangerous to drive like this” Bom said as she stopped them from going out.

       “My love is right, you can’t drive in the middle of the storm” Seungri said in worry “So stay here tonight, there are guest rooms”

       If I stay here I’ll have chance to get closer to Seungri and steal him away from the bad witch Bom. Jiyong thought.

       “Thank you so much, we’ll stay here” Jiyong said, suddenly his face was bright and full of hope.

       “Let me show you the room” Seungri escorted them to the second floor where there were plenty rooms.

       Bom was gripping Seungri’s arm tightly and they smiled and looked at each other with so much love that made Jiyong sick. He was walking after them and wanted to kick noona’s back and run away with Seungri, instead, he was walking with his fake boyfriend, stupid boyfriend, Seunghyun was more absorbed in the paintings in the walls than the designer.

       “Here’s the room” Seungri displayed the main room in the end of the hallway.

       “Wow, it’s the biggest room I’ve seen in my life” Seunghyun said loudly. The bedroom had a living room and a bathroom inside, that was amazing, he thought.

       “So you sleep here” Jiyong said indifferently, his mansion in Seoul was greater “Where’s my room?”

       “Here” Seungri said “There’s no problem since you’re couple”

       “No problem, I love to sleep with my baby Seunghyunie, his chest is warmer than a pillow and his hair so soft” Jiyong caressed Seunghyun’s chest aggressively and played with his hair (actually, it felt as if he was pulling the hair out)

       “I think we have to leave them alone” Bom said with red in her cheeks.

       “Agree, see you tomorrow” Seungri said and went out with the brown haired woman and closed the door.

 

“The bed is mine” Seunghyun and Jiyong said one voice “No, you go to the sofa, the bed is mine!” they clutched the sheets and fought for it.

       “You say I’m ajusshi, respect your adults” Seunghyun said.

       “I’m richer, I’m your superior”

       “Let’s decide with rock, paper and scissors”

       “Fine! One, two, three!” Jiyong had paper and Seunghyun, scissors.

       “I hope you enjoy the couch”

       “You’re the worst fake boyfriend ever!” Jiyong took the pillow and went to the couch of the living room.

t.o.p's suit inspired in cut magazine february 2014 g-dragon's inspired in let's talk about love inkigayo