Chapter 6: Seungri’s playing the game too.

The Next Love.

Chapter 6: Seungri’s playing the game too.

Seunghyun was sitting in the corner of the restaurant and he drank hot wine and tried writing the first chapter of his new novel, however, he couldn’t focus at all. It was odd the silence that surrounded him, since he was getting used to Jiyong’s yells and complains and demands.

       “¡It’s really you, Seunghyun!” a woman said friendly and Seunghyun lifted the head and watched her up and down. She wore a short dress that embraced her curves and showed off her incredible legs.

       “Ah, hey, Bom noona” Seunghyun said as the woman sat down before him.

       “Oh, please, call me Bom or Bomie” she laughed loudly and took a sip from her glass of wine “I thought you were visiting your parents”

       “He… I did that one hour ago” Seunghyun forced a smile, he wasn’t good liar, Jiyong made the whole work “I thought you were busy”

       “I’m busy, here with my friends” she said and drank a lot wine.

       “Are you ok?” he wondered as she was very drunk.

       “Of course, my sweet medicine” she reached out the hand with the glass and waited for the waiter to serve more “So we’re drinking buddies while our love boys are taking dinner at that sushi place outside of Seoul”

       “I didn’t know it was outside of Seoul”

       “Yes, it’s in a small town and it’s so romantic”

       “Romantic?”

       “Yep” Bom sighed and drank “I’m so jealous of you and Jiyong, you look so good together, like a real couple means to be”

       “You and Seungri look good too”

       “It’s a lie. My father and Seungri’s father are friends since college and both of them have a great fortune, so make us marry each other for the money”

       “That’s sad”

       “Yeah, at least, you’re happy with Jiyong-ah”

       “I don’t think so”

       “Don’t be modest. The way Jiyong-ah looks at you, it’s like eating you!!!”

       Seunghyun blushed and felt awkward.

       “I’m sure he won’t fall for Seungri’s game”

       “What game?”

       “Didn’t Jiyong tell you that awful story about Seungri mocking at him at the prom night. Seungri thinks it was funny; he planned doing the same at our engagement’s party. Mocks at Jiyong, you know, but his heart changed when Jiyong showed up with you and Seungri felt like wanting to have Jiyong for him instead”

       “Are you ok with all this?!”

       “I don’t care if Seungri has lovers” she pointed her glass of wine “I have my lover too” she kissed the glass “But I’m sure, Seungri won’t get a thing from Jiyong, because he’s so in love with you”

       “I don’t think so” Seunghyun grasped his glass and drank all the wine. He was unsure about feeling sad or happy for Jiyong, since the designer wanted Seungri so bad and Seungri wanted him back, not love, but at least he wanted him back.

       If Seungri plays with Jiyong this time, I think Jiyong won’t endure it. I don’t care though as long as he pays my money. Seunghyun thought and pictured one crying Jiyong being rejected and mistreated again in life by Seungri, the one he loves so much during ten years.

       “Sorry, noona, I mean, Bom, I have to go” Seunghyun placed the glass on the table and kept the laptop into his bag.

       “So soon?” she cried out and got up ineptly to kiss him on the cheek, but she just fell on the chair bluntly.

      

Seunghyun took the bus and went to Seoul’s outside; the small town was called “Mabeob”, there were plenty high class restaurants and bars trained in traditional korean food and foreigner food. The streets were slight, but very vivid; there were paper lamps that hung on ropes and lovers only walked under them and felt the love’s magic.

       Seunghyun wasn’t dressed properly for that kind of places, he wore sweatshirt and the bag hung on his shoulder, he looked like a poor sophomore from college.

       “Excuse me” Seunghyun told to the old lady sitting in a bench under a desiccated tree “Do you know a sushi bar, that’s very famous, here?”

       “That street” she pointed a narrow street “It’s full of sushi bars and they’re very famous”

       “I guess I have to go to every one” Seunghyun bowed to her “Thanks, ajumma”

       

Meanwhile, Jiyong was enjoying his sushi and enjoying Seungri’s presence. The blond could smell the salty and vinaigrette aroma from his dish, he could smell the bittersweet aroma of the sake that cost 1.000 dollars and he could smell Seungri’s cologne too; citric and sweet like the smile maknae’s always gave.

       “It’s a wonderful sight” Seungri whispered next Jiyong’s ear and made him chill.

       “Yes, it’s wonderful” Jiyong looked through the window; there was a garden with a fountain of fishes and flowers.

       “I mean you” Seungri took the blond by the chin and leant on him, his lips brushed gently the Jiyong’s one.

       “I’m not wonderful”

       “You are” Seungri used the free hand to caress Jiyong’s hair “I was really stupid at fifteen. I don’t know how I could dump you after your confession and the cake you made”

       “You remember” Jiyong felt his heart jumping out his chest painfully, all the bad memories of Seungri kissing him, promising him to go together to the prom and Seungri throwing balloons against him made him to ache.

       “I remember, I was an , sorry, Jiyong, can you forgive me?”

       “I already did that” Jiyong grabbed Seungri’s face “I… I…”

       Seungri shut him down by pressing his slender fingers onto Jiyong’s lips and moved closer to kiss him.

       “Jiyong!” Seunghyun opened the door of the private room and stepped inside.

       Jiyong and Seungri got apart brusquely as the writer walked towards the designer and took him by the arm.

       “What are you doing here?” Jiyong exclaimed in surprise.

       “I…” Seunghyun looked at Seungri, the younger gave him a playfully and innocent smile “I finished visiting my parents, so I came here to take you home”

       “What are you talking about?”

       “It’s late” Seungri said “I think you should go with Seunghyun hyung”

       “But” Jiyong protested and Seunghyun took him away.

 

It wasn’t a good idea going outdoor the sushi bar, since it was raining hard, Jiyong and Seunghyun became soaked soon. They walked the street in silence until the blond stopped and pushed the black haired man apart.

       “I was this close to kiss Seungri!” Jiyong said, irritated.

       “Sorry for caring about you” Seunghyun said “Just give me the car’s key, I’ll drive you home”

       “I can drive by my own” Jiyong took out the key from the jacket and placed before his Lamborghini.

       “You’re drunk” Seunghyun refuted and snatched the key and Jiyong punched him and fought for the key. They fought for the key and they ended up letting it to drop. The key fell on the floor and the raindrops carried it to the sewer.

       Jiyong observed the key fade and the sewer was dark, he couldn’t find the key, so he started walking away from the car, from Seunghyun.

       “Where are you going?” Seunghyun asked in confusion.

       Jiyong said nothing and walked the rainy street. At first, Seunghyun only watched him go away, he felt stupid for interrupting the moment Seungri and Jiyong had, after all, it wasn’t his deal as long as he got paid. Damn. Seunghyun said to himself and ran after Jiyong under the storm, he reached the hand out to grab the designer’s arm, but suddenly, Jiyong fell on the ground.

       “Don’t fool with me!” Seunghyun replied, annoyed “What’s your game now?” he knelt and shook the younger’s shoulder “Are you dead? You can’t! My money!”