Chapter 3: Hotcakes and kissing.

The Next Love.

Chapter 3: Hotcakes and kissing.

Jiyong woke up early and went to the mansion’s kitchen to make the breakfast to surprise Seungri; after all, the way to a man’s heart was through his stomach. Jiyong’s mother taught him so, she always made a lot of meals for her husband (Jiyong’s father) and that’s why they were so happily married.

       Seunghyun woke up early too, since he didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in somebody else’s house, so he followed his “boyfriend” to the kitchen and watched him cook.

       “It smells good” Seunghyun took a hotcake from the frying pan.

       “It’s for Seungri!” Jiyong hit Seunghyun’s hand with the spatula.

       “There are so many hotcakes; I’m not going to eat all!”

       “Shut up, he’s coming” Jiyong heard steps towards the kitchen.

       “What is this delicious aroma?” Seungri entered to the place, curious.

       “Hotcakes with strawberries and jam” Jiyong said eagerly “It’s my way to thank you for letting us to stay here last night”

       “Jiyongie, I love hotcakes!!!” Seungri smiled big.

       “Eat as much as you want” the blond served the hotcakes on a plate and gave it to the younger.

       “I’m hungry too” Seunghyun said as Jiyong gave him a murderous glare that froze him from head to toe.

       “You can serve yourself, don’t you have hands?” the designer said.

       “You’re the sweetest boyfriend ever” Seunghyun said sarcastically and Jiyong hit him with the spatula again.

       “I’m sweet” Jiyong muttered under his breath “So, Seungri-ah, do you like the hotcakes?”

       “Yes! I’m jealous of Seunghyun hyung for having you to make him breakfast everyday!” Seungri said while he ate nonstop.   

       “The only thing I get is being hit by the spatula” Seunghyun replied as Jiyong threw the spatula against him, however, the black haired man moved away to elude it.

       “My Bomie doesn’t like to cook” Seungri said desolately.

       “That’s a shame, if you were my boyfriend, I would cook for you everyday, not just breakfast, but lunch, dinner, you know” Jiyong said as he rested the arms on the table and looked at Seungri with puppy eyes.

       “You’re too cute” Seungri pinched Jiyong’s cheek.

       Seunghyun felt like vomiting before the “lovely” scene.

       “Seungri-ah!” Bom called for her fiancé and came into the kitchen and stole Seungri from Jiyong and kissed him on the lips ardently.

       At first Seungri was in surprise, but he kissed his girlfriend back with same passion.

       I want to hit her with the frying pan. Jiyong thought as he felt his heart breaking.

       “Sorry, I can’t stop kissing my Seungri-ah everytime I see him” Bom said when the kiss finished “We’re so in love”

       “I know…” Jiyong hid his hate under a nice and smiling face.

       “You can show your love for Seunghyun too” Bom said.

       “Yes! Kiss him” Seungri encouraged them.  

       “No!” Jiyong and Seunghyun cried out in shock.

       “Why not? The most beautiful thing in this world is showing how much you love someone with a kiss” Bom said and kissed Seungri again.

       “Seunghyunie is shy” Jiyong said trying to escape from kissing his “boyfriend”.

       “Yes, I’m very shy” Seunghyun said, he never kissed a man before and he didn’t want to begin with the crazy blond bimbo.

        “Don’t be shy, kiss!” Seungri exclaimed excitedly.

       “Fine, just one little kiss” Jiyong said “Seunghyun…, kiss me”

       Seunghyun kissed Jiyong on the forehead and stepped back quickly.

       “It’s not a kiss” Bom said and kissed Seungri on the lips passionately “This is a kiss”

       “I see” Jiyong said and held Seunghyun by the collar of the shirt “Kiss me, darling, let’s show our love to the world”

       “I’m not going to kiss you on the lips” Seunghyun whispered into his ear “I said I don’t like men, I’m not going to…” before he could finish the sentence, Jiyong stepped on his tiptoes and pressed his lips onto Seunghyun’s lips.

       Seunghyun opened his eyes wide, he wanted to push the designer away, but he couldn’t, he was frozen and in shock as the soft lips brushed against his. Kwon Jiyong had charm, Seunghyun had to credit that and suddenly he found himself falling into the charm, he opened his mouth and locked Jiyong’s lips, then lightly he swept the tip of his tongue over Jiyong’s lower lip…

       A cellphone started ringing and brought the fake lovers to the reality; they got apart rudely and looked away from each other with red on their cheeks and heat through their bodies.

       “I think it’s your phone” Seungri said to Jiyong.

       “Yea... Yes” Jiyong took his phone anxiously and ran away.

 

It was Youngbae who called, he felt bad for not helping his friend in his bold plan of faking a boyfriend. Jiyong laughed loudly before telling him the whole story.

       “Don’t worry, Bae, I already have a “boyfriend”, in fact, I’m with him in Seungri’s place, ho, ho. My “boyfriend”? I know nothing about him; I just met him yesterday at the cafeteria”

       “A stranger?! You’re irrational, Ji!” Youngbae freaked out.

       “Don’t overreacted. That bingu isn’t going to murder me and throw my corpse to the sea”

       “But, Ji, it’s wrong what you’re doing!”

       “I know, I’m a genius, Seungri will be mine soon” Jiyong hung up and returned to the kitchen “Sorry, it was my friend. I have to go to work now”

       “That’s sad! I want to spend more time with you!” Seungri hugged Jiyong tightly.

       “Me too” Jiyong blushed heavily.

       “I’ll go to Seoul next week for business, let’s meet!” Seungri said.

       “Of course, I’ll give a fashion show next week, you can meet me there” Jiyong said excitedly.

       “Fine, I’ll call you these days”

       “Well, bye” Jiyong smiled big and walked away shakily like a drunk man, because he was so drunk for Seungri.

       “Wait, Jiyong, you forget something” Bom stopped him.

       “What?” the blond replied.

       “Your boyfriend”

       “Ha… My boyfriend… Seunghyunie, come on, let’s go home”

       “But I haven’t finished my hot…” Seunghyun sighed and followed him to the exit after saying goodbye to Seungri and his girlfriend.

 

Like yesterday, Jiyong drove the car back to the big city and Seunghyun was kind of scared, because the blond was very soundless. He should be happy, since Jiyong always yelled at him and commanded him to do everything as if he was a pet or something, but the silence was scary.

       “You’re a ert!” Jiyong shouted out unexpectedly as Seunghyun almost jumped out the chair.

       “What are you saying?”

       “You kissed me!”

       “You started the kiss!”

       “But you were slipping your ert tongue into my mouth”

       “It’s your fault, you are… Never mind” Seunghyun made a face. I’m 26! I can’t start feeling things for a man now! I mean, not Jiyong, he’s the worst kind of all, but it’s so charming, I can’t say “no” to him... Even if he doesn’t pay me, I’d follow him everywhere… Oh my, what the hell I’m thinking?!

       “At least Seungri said he loves me”

       “He said he loves your hotcakes”

       “And I have a date with him next week”

       “A fashion week doesn’t sound like a date”

       “Shut up, you’re just jealous”

       “Yes, ma’am, I’m jealous, because I’m in love with you for real” Seunghyun chuckled sarcastically.

       “Of course you’re in love with me, bingu. Now I have Seungri’s attention, let’s go with the plan to make him more, more, more, more jealous. Next week you go to the fashion week and bring me roses, chocolates, teddy bear, poems, jewelries, serenade. Whatever to make him green-eyed and wish for me badly and make him dump his ugly girlfriend”

       “Bom is gorgeous to me”

       “Say it again and you walk to Seoul”