Chapter 14: Feelings in denial.

The Next Love.

I still can’t believe I kissed Jiyong!!!

What was I thinking about anyway?

I didn’t think about anything in special, I just saw Jiyong in front of me. We were drunk and immersed in water, that was damn cold, but my body was burning, maybe because the tequila or maybe because I stole a bike, my heart couldn’t stop beating loudly, everything was unreal and before I could react, my hand grabbed Jiyong by the arm and I drew him closer to me.

I stared at Jiyong’s lips, it felt like forever, as I kept looking at Jiyong’s lips, I felt hypnotized, then I approached my face to Jiyong’s and I felt like kissing him, but I was too nervous, so I kissed his nose’s tip.  Jiyong’s skin felt hot too like mine, I noticed he was blushing, perhaps because the alcohol, I could smell tequila in his breath, then I looked at his lips again and I said to myself not to kiss them, but my mouth had own life and pressed themselves against Jiyong’s, I lost control and I rushed my tongue inside his mouth, it tasted sweet like cherry lipstick mixed with tequila, I felt trapped and intoxicated. At first Jiyong froze, I thought he was going to kick me or something, but to my surprise, he opened wide his mouth and kissed me back, his tongue searched mine and moved in a sensual dance, it started innocent, but several minutes later, we were kissing like animals in heat, no matter how much my lips started hurting, I wanted the kiss to last forever.

“This is wrong” Seunghyun said and tore the paper from the notebook.

It was already one week since the infamous kiss, but Seunghyun couldn’t think anything else, just the kiss. He recalled the kiss as if it happened yesterday, he still remembered Jiyong’s chest against his, their hearts bumped frantically, their flesh were hot and warm like fire and it felt so good that was wrong… At least for Seunghyun, he never experimented those sensations before, he never felt so misplaced in his feelings, he never kissed a man before and no matter how much he denied it, he enjoyed it more than he wanted to accept, he loved kissing Jiyong, he loved devouring those lips, they were soft, softer than a girl’s, sweeter than candy.

Wrong, wrong, wrong…

 

Meanwhile, Mino showed up at Nam’s house at midnight. The young designer was already asleep, but Mino didn’t care and knocked the door deafeningly making the neighbors to leave the beds and watch him through the window.

“Naaaaaaaaaaaaam Taehyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun”

All of a sudden, Nam opened the door and stared at Mino.

“What are you doing here so late and screaming?!”

“You promised to me you would answer to my love confession after the runway, I waited for you, but you said nothing, then I forgot it, but I remember…!!!”

“Uh?” Nam was really sleepy and tired, he understood Mino barely.

“I LOVE YOU!!! Say something!!!”

“Can we talk tomorrow?” Nam said tensely, the neighbors were watching.

“Nooooooo, I’ve been waiting enough!!!”

“Mmm, I love you… too…, can I sleep now?”

“No! You say it as if you don’t mean it!!!” Mino cried loudly.

“I really like you; I really feel the same…” Nam blushed “Do you want me to shout it loudly?”

“Yes! If you don’t shout out you love me I won’t believe it!”

Some neighbors left their houses to see the young man that made so many noises in the night.

“How about this instead yelling I love you?” Nam held  Mino’s face gently and pressed his inexpert lips onto Mino’s.

Mino startled before the kiss, but didn’t waste time and held Nam by the waist and drew him closer and kissed him back, it was the first kiss they gave and they were kind of shy, Nam bit Mino’s lower lip accidentally and stepped back embarrassed.

“Sorry…” Nam replied and covered his face with his hands.

“Look at you, so cute” Mino smiled and grabbed his hands “Don’t worry, actually I liked it” he said playfully and touched Nam’s lips with his fingers.

“Don’t act ert” Nam pushed him away “Now… now I’ll go to sleep… See you tomorrow at school…”

“Fine, just one more kiss” Mino stuck out his tongue and Nam closed the door against him.

Chapter 14: Feelings in denial.

Daesung, as usual, had to read boring papers in his small cubicle, so small he couldn’t breathe.

“Dae” his coworker called him and he looked at her with a big smile.

“Yes?”

“The hot guy is waiting for you in the lobby”

“You mean Seunghyun” Daesung replied and left the papers and went to the lobby.

Seunghyun walked around the place uneasily as if something bad happened to him, just seeing Seunghyun’s concerned face made Daesung worry.

“How you doing?” Daesung asked.

“Fine, bad, I don’t know…” Seunghyun checked the hour in the clock on the wall and smiled to his friend “Let’s have lunch, I pay”

“Oh my gosh, something is very wrong, you never pay lunch” Daesung said and Seunghyun kicked him.

They went to the cafeteria of the building, Seunghyun looked around trying to find Jiyong, after all, Jiyong worked there, he was the president. They sat at the table near to the window.

“Tell me what’s going on” Daesung said curious.

“I kissed Jiyong!!!”

“So?”

“He’s a man and I’m a man!!! It’s wrong!!! I’m not gay!!!”

“Easy, hyung, tell me everything from the beginning”

“It began when you took me here to lunch and I met Jiyong and he offered money to me if I pretended to be his boyfriend…”

“Not that, how did the kiss happen?”

“I was partying and Jiyong dressed like a girl, very beautiful, don’t mind it… Uh… Grrr… We took tequila, we laughed, we danced… We broke in a honeymoon suite, we jumped on a waterbed and later stole a bike and we drove to the beach… He undressed and took off the dress and the wig… Aaaaah… Ehhh… He even took off the underwear; I could see his ness clearly under the moonlight… His body so perfect… He went inside the water and I just watched, then he told me to go inside… Since I was already drunk, I didn’t give a damn, I took off my clothes… I was too… I sank into the water, was frozen and I watched him swim, the way he moved his body it was like a mermaid, every pore of my being wanted to touch him… I WAS DRUNK, I didn’t think and I just kissed him!!!”

“Wow” Daesung trembled, Seunghyun described everything so well, he felt he was there “And what happened afterward?”

“We dressed and he returned to his mansion and I went to my apartment. I haven’t seen Jiyong since that night, I even left my laptop in the mansion, but I can’t face him… What if he asks me about the kiss? What do I say? I still like girls so much; I just did a brainless thing being drunk”

“You’re blaming the tequila, but you sound as if you liked kissing Jiyong”

“I didn’t like it…”

“Did you hate it?”

“It was new! Ok? I don’t spend my days wondering how it feels kissing someone of my same … I just did it”

“I don’t know what to tell you… Seriously, hyung, I don’t know…”

“Kiss me”

“What?” Daesung replied in shock.

“I need to kiss a man again to be sure if I like guys or what”

“You’re kidding” Daesung moved away “I’m not going to kiss you”

“Come on, be a good friend! I need to know what’s wrong with me!” Seunghyun jumped on Daesung and they fell on the floor and everybody looked at them.

“Hyung!!! Listen!!! Even if you kiss me you won’t know what’s going on!!! Clearly you have feelings for Jiyong and you have to spend time with him to figure out!!!” Daesung said trying to protect his lips from Seunghyun.

“I’m afraid! What if I like Jiyong?! I’m 26; I’m too old to have mixed feelings!!! What do I say to my parents? They always ask me about my girlfriend!!! Besides, it’s not as if Jiyong likes me back!!!” Seunghyun yelled loudly, he felt like crying, it was exasperating the things he felt for Jiyong. He never felt so confused in his whole life “Damn, Jiyong, I hate you!”

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong was in the top floor of the building and he tried drawing something, he had no ideas yet for his new collection and he cared a little bit or nothing. He kept thinking about the runaway kisser (Seunghyun) and he ended up drawing Seunghyun’s face on the paper.

Youngbae showed up with food and Jiyong just made a face, he wasn’t hungry, he was mad and his best friend could notice it.

“Are you still thinking about Seunghyun?”

“Yes” Jiyong said and erased the face he drew  “The stupid man kissed me and left”

“At least he didn’t leave you pregnant” Youngbae smiled “Sorry, no jokes. Why don’t you go to talk him?”

“No way, he kissed me, he talks me! I didn’t start it; he put his damn mouth onto mine and ran away!!!”

“The poor man has to be baffled, I mean, he’s straight and kissed you”

“I didn’t ask him to kiss me”

“But you pushed yourself to him, maybe he was curious… I don’t know… I’m not in that man’s head… But I’m your friend; I know what you’re feeling… You like Seunghyun”

“I like Seungri”

“Stop that song” Youngbae replied.

“Ok, I like Seungri 80% and Seunghyun 20%”

“Jiyong…”

“Fine, 50%/50%, my feelings are screwed now. I like Seungri, I like Seunghyun too… Can I have both?”

“You know you can’t”

“I need a drink” Jiyong looked for water or juice in the bag with food that Youngbae brought and there wasn’t any.

“The line for the drinks was long”

“I’ll go” Jiyong left the office and took the lift to the cafeteria, once he walked to the drinks bar, he met Seunghyun. He freaked out so much he felt like running away.

But it was late, Seunghyun stared at him awkwardly.

“Hi” they said to each other without looking into the eyes.

Jiyong snorted and got ready to walk away, Seunghyun wanted him to stay, but he didn’t know how to say it, then he stood up from his chair and grabbed Daesung by the arm and threw the younger man against Jiyong.

“He’s Daesung, my friend, an employee from marketing… He has many ideas for marketing…” Seunghyun said as Daesung bowed to Jiyong full of shame.

“Sorry, Jiyong hyung, sorry, it’s he who threw me against you; I didn’t want to hit you” Daesung spoke as his head hit the blond’s.

“I’m fine” Jiyong replied and patted his forehead, Daesung’s head was like rock “So you have ideas for marketing? Let’s meet in my office after work”

“Really?!” Daesung exclaimed excitedly.

“Yes” Jiyong said and faced Seunghyun “You come too… I have your laptop in my office; you may want to have it back…”

“Of… course… Yes...” Seunghyun said with tummy ache. He felt like five years old using Daesung like weapon to hit Jiyong and get his attention.

Jiyong bought energy drinks and came back to the office and he wore a big smile that Youngbae couldn’t disregard.

“What happened?” the older asked.

“I saw Seunghyun” Jiyong smiled wider.

“So you say it’s not love” Youngbae sighed.

They ate and kept working, Youngbae helped Jiyong to make research while Jiyong made sketches, all was so awful he always tore the papers and started again. At night, when everybody ended their work, Daesung went to the office with Seunghyun.

“Goodnight, Jiyong hyung!!!” Daesung said cheerfully.

“He’s Daesung, the guy with ideas for marketing” Jiyong said to Youngbae and kept silence when Seunghyun stepped in.

“I just… came… for… my laptop… I’ll leave soon… I…” Seunghyun mumbled and sweated nervously.

“I… I’ll… look for it…” Jiyong replied with same nervousness and tripped over a chair.

Daesung and Youngbae felt the tension between them, watching Seunghyun and Jiyong was like watching two clumsy teenagers very in love with each other.

“Tell me… Daesung… the ideas…” Jiyong opened the drawers of the desk and didn’t find the laptop.

“I know Jiyong hyung is preparing a collection for San Valentine, I think we could make the runway at Namsan Tower, because it’s like paradise for the couples that look for eternal love. It’s so romantic the love locks, the letters, the giant heart with love words”

“It’s not marketing” Youngbae said.

“I think it’s great! A runway in the tower full of love padlocks” Jiyong said.

“Since when you’re romantic anyway?” Youngbae grinned and pushed Jiyong against Seunghyun.

“Sorry, I don’t know where I placed your laptop” Jiyong replied avoiding Seunghyun’s eyes.

“Eh…” Seunghyun didn’t know what to say either, he spread the hand towards Jiyong, the designer thought the older was holding him like that night and his heart skipped a beat, but Seunghyun took the laptop on the desk instead.

“Ah… there…” Jiyong felt stupid, he searched for the damn laptop everywhere and was on the desk in his nose.

“I’ll take Daesung to my office to talk about the runway in the Namsan tower while you two…” Youngbae played Cupid and carried Daesung with him leaving Seunghyun and Jiyong together.

“I’ll kill you, Bae” Jiyong replied.

“How have you been?” Seunghyun said lowly.

“Fine… You?” Jiyong hid behind the desk.

“Fine” Seunghyun advanced towards Jiyong, clumsily he tripped over the table “I…”

“Yes?” Jiyong replied impatiently, he imagined Seunghyun tossing the things from the desk and placing him on and kissing him uncontrollably like that night. Suddenly, he started heating and his cheeks turned into red.

“Excuse me, Jiyong-ssi” a woman came into the room, she was the secretary.

The men jumped and stepped away from each other

“Park Bom-ssi is asking for you. I told her to wait in the lobby”

“Tell her to come in” Jiyong said in confusion, he didn’t hear Bom’s name since weeks.

The secretary went to the lobby and escorted the brunette inside the fine furnished workplace.

“Did I interrupt something important?” Bom said when she met Seunghyun and Jiyong. They were sweating and blushing.

“No” they replied in one voice brokenly.

Bom smiled and reached Seunghyun and kissed him on the cheek, then she did the same to Jiyong.

“I want you to make my wedding dress” Bom said to the designer and held his hands tightly.

“What?” Jiyong exclaimed in shock.

“I’ll marry Seungri on San Valentine”

“It’s few weeks left” Jiyong said morosely.

“Yes and I haven’t found the perfect dress, so you popped in my mind, Kwon Jiyong, the best designer and friend of me and Seungri”

“I…” Jiyong felt Bom stabbing him with invisible knives. It was horrible having Seungri to marry her and now she asked Jiyong to make the dress “I will make it for you, of course” Jiyong snorted the tears and faked a smile.

“Thank you” she hugged him “I’ll see you later” she said and left.

Once they were left again, there was no tension, but gloomy sensation. Seunghyun faced Jiyong in worry.

“Are you ok with that?”

“Yes, it’s my job… designing…”

“I keep my Word, you know? I’ll help you to separate Seungri and Bom, so you can have Seungri” Seunghyun said, no matter how he felt for Jiyong, he didn’t want to see him cry; if Jiyong wanted Seungri, Seunghyun was going to get Seungri for him.

“You mean you’ll keep pretending to be my boyfriend?”

“Yes” Seunghyun said “Now tell me why was the belt arrested?

“Uh?

“Because it held up some pants!”

“You and your silly jokes, I’ve missed you” Jiyong chuckled and wrapped his arms around the black haired man tightly.

I spent days thinking about daesung’s “marketing” idea, not the smartest thing ever, but it’ll work for romantic scenes.