Chapter 5: Cheating on my fake boyfriend.

The Next Love.

Chapter 5: Cheating on my fake boyfriend.

“Seunghyunie, wakey, wakey hands off snakey”

       Jiyong’s voice was tender and masculine when he wasn’t yelling at him; Seunghyun thought, then opened the eyes wide and jumped out the bed.

       “So your body is hot like your face” Jiyong said sitting on the floor and the arms rested on the bed.

       “Did we…?!” Seunghyun freaked out and looked at himself, he was only sporting briefs.

       “Of course not, you stayed at the party and Seungri… and his ajumma took me home”

       “How did I come to my apartment? What are you doing here? How did you enter?” Seunghyun made questions and dressed up speedily with jeans and tee that found on the chair.

       “I don’t know how you got here, I’m here to take you home and the old lady that owns this building gave me a key, because my aegyo is the best”

       “Ha… Take me home? I’m home”

       “To my home”

       “Why?”

       “After Seungri… and ajumma took me to my mansion, I invited them to dinner tonight in my place… As we’re couple, since five years, we live together… You have to live with me now”

       “Good, no rent, a mansion, awesome” Seunghyun replied “But just let me ask you something, do you always lie? You’re liarholic!!!”

       “It’s not wrong to make bad things to get the things you love the most”

       “I guess you love Seungri a lot” Seunghyun said with jealousy and sadness for seeing Jiyong suffer so much “Why did you both break up?”

       “We didn’t break up. Seungri was a classmate, I confessed to him and he kissed me, then he invited me to the prom, but he never showed up. I went alone and Seungri and his friends tossed balloons to me, not water, but painting”

       “What?!” Seunghyun was puzzled “Are you chasing after a man that treated you like garbage, that mocked at you and played with your feelings?”

       “We aren’t in school anymore, I’m sure Seungri loves me now”

       “He has a girlfriend, a fiancée, they’re going to marry”

       “No if you make well your work”

       “Whatever, just give me 100.000”

       “What?!”

       “50,000 to go with your crazy ideas it’s too insufficient”

       “Fine, but once this is over, I never want to see you again”

       “Finally we can understand each other” Seunghyun grinned.

       “Sorry…” a girl spoke from the bathroom; she wore a towel around her tiny body.

       The men half-opened the mouth in shock and they prayed for her not listening at all about their business.

       “I was taking a shower, I didn’t know you were here, Jiyong-ssi” the girl said nervously.

       “Kimmie” Jiyong recognized one of his best female model “What are you doing here?”

       “Ha…” she blushed hard and looked at Seunghyun, now fully dressed “Last night at the after party… Me and Seunghyun-ah talked about a lot of things and we drank too much, he told me so many fun stories, I laughed so hard…”

       “And?” Jiyong’s smile was scary.

       “My manager took Seunghyun here and Seunghyun asked me to stay…”

       “And?” Jiyong questioned although he didn’t want to know, he could picture it; Seunghyun in briefs and that girl in towel.

       “We… spent the night together…” she said shyly and observed the messy bed and wet sheets.

       “Sorry for asking you those personal things, it’s your private life” Jiyong smiled to the girl.

       “Oh, thanks… I… I’ll dress up now, have a photoshoot” Kimmie grabbed her gala dress from the floor and hid in the bathroom.

       Jiyong kept silence as she left with her silly smile and Seunghyun smiled back to her, that made the blond angrier.

       “You slept with that XXX!!!” Jiyong seized a pillow and ran towards Seunghyun and beat him nonstop.

       “I’m single! I can sleep with anyone I want!” Seunghyun escaped unsuccessfully, Jiyong trapped him against the wall and hit him until the pillow lost its feathers.

       “You’re with me! I’m your boyfriend! You’ve cheated on me!” Jiyong clutched the lamp on the night table.

       “You’re my FAKE boyfriend, it’s not cheating!”

       Jiyong threw the lamp against the wall and the bulb exploded.

       “Are you jealous?” Seunghyun dared asking.

       “Sorry, you’re right, we’re FAKE, you can sleep with everybody. Kimmie is pretty, very beautiful woman”

       “Glad you get it” Seunghyun went for the broom to pick the mess.

       Jiyong sat down on the bed before getting up with rage; he wanted to burn the bed and sheets, because smelled like Seunghyun and Kimmie. He took the cell from the purse and called Youngbae.

      

“Hello, Ji, I thought today’s your free day” Youngbae said.

       “Yes, but there’s something at work you know. Call Alterna, the model agency, that sends us models, and tell them if they don’t fire Gong Kimmie, we’ll dismiss the contract with them”

       “But Kimmie is one of the best!”

       “I know, but…” Jiyong shut up when Seunghyun came back with the broom. The blond walked away to keep talking “She touched my man and he’s my man, mine, mine, mine. He belongs to me!!!”

       “Your man?” Youngbae reacted in confusion and Jiyong hang up.

      

“Make your suitcases soon; I want to go shopping at Myeongdong” Jiyong said once he calmed down.

       “Do you buy at Myeongdong?” Seunghyun asked in surprise “Isn’t too commoner for you? I mean, you can travel in your jet to Milan or whatever”

       “I started my first store there, very small store in a big building. I made very cheap clothes, I didn’t have material for better ones. I saved the money and asked the bank to lend me some, I made a runway, my first collection at the plaza of the building and it failed. The bank chased me down… I worked at one kiosk at night market, there was a man that ate there, I didn’t know he was Yang Hyunsuk, the president of YG, the biggest fashion company ever in Korea. He said he liked the clothes I always wore and asked for the place I bought them and I answered These clothes are made by me and he said the fabric is low-cost, if you work for me for free, I’ll give you the best textiles, equipment and employees.

       “So?” Seunghyun asked fascinated.

       “I worked every day and every night, I ended up in the hospital many times. My mom cried and my dad scolded me, but I earned enough money to brand my own company. YG still supports me for big projects though… Ha, the yellow press says I slept with Hyunsuk-ssi”

       “Your background is incredible! Did you invent it like everything?”

       “I never lie about my work; it’s the most vital thing to me”

       “Wow, I’m 26 and I’ve never published a thing, not even on my blog” Seunghyun replied “I feel like a loser”

       “You are loser… if you complain instead of working hard. No matter if you have talent if you don’t use it”

       “I can’t believe you’re the same Jiyong that yells at me and hits me”

       Jiyong felt weird, it was the very first time he talked so much to someone that wasn’t Youngbae.

       “I made my suitcases, let’s go” Seunghyun said and the blond shook the head and went out first. Seunghyun closed the door and they hiked to the parking lot with the expensive car “Can I drive?”

       “The day pigs fly” Jiyong took the steering wheel and Seunghyun the co-pilot.

 

Jiyong parked the car at the street as he used to when he had his small store. Myeongdong was full of stores, boutiques, streets, kiosks and people spending time with their lovers and friends.

       “It’s a photo booth!” Jiyong seized Seunghyun’s arm “Let’s take photos!”

       “Why?”

       “Bom scrutinized my mansion and said there weren’t photos of us and I said the maiden decorated the walls and kept the portraits in the attic to not damaging them”

       “Fine, let’s take pics” Seunghyun replied and they entered to the booth and Jiyong made a lot of aegyo and happy faces at every flash while Seunghyun had the same serious face.

       The designer checked the photos and stared at the black haired man.

       “You’re too serious; you have to smile, why do you hide such beautiful smile?” Jiyong said lowly.

      “You think my smile is beautiful?” Seunghyun asked clumsily.

       “I didn’t say so” Jiyong flushed “I mean, smile for Seungri, if you’re sad he’ll think I’m a bad boyfriend and he won’t want to take me”

       “You’re a bad boyfriend” Seunghyun laughed hard and Jiyong admired his smile that made him smile too.

       They returned to the booth and Seunghyun, this time, made funny faces; Jiyong couldn’t stop watching him.

      

After the photos, Jiyong bought all kind of clothes, expensive and not so expensive and Seunghyun carried the bags, because boyfriends did that, the blond alleged to him.

       “I’m hungry” Jiyong stopped in front of a pastry shop.

       “You think to eat here? It’s full, there’s no single table free”

       Jiyong ignored him and came into the shop.

       “Welcome, today’s special is lover cakes” a woman said to Jiyong and Seunghyun “We have cake in heart shapes, roses shape, Cupid shape”

       “Do you have something for made-up lovers?” Seunghyun said.

       “He means one cake with heart shape” Jiyong pinched Seunghyun’s arm.

       “Of course, big, small, fruits, chocolate, vanilla”

       “Chocolate” both said and blushed hard for the coincidence.

       “Sorry we don’t have free table” she packed the cake into a box heart shaped.

       “We can eat at the park” Jiyong paid and took the box, Seunghyun followed him with the big bags and they sat down on the edge of a fountain.

 

“I’m shock you walked the runway like a pro” Jiyong untied the box.

       “My big sister and her friends forced me to play dress up and make up and runway”

       “Cool, I forced my big sister to do same”

       “Yeah, my bi sis and you would be best friends” Seunghyun looked at the cake and wanted to grab his part, but Jiyong hit him “Why did you beat me?!”

       “There aren’t forks, go to the shop and…”

       “You’ve made me walk with heavy bags, I’m tired” Seunghyun snatched the cake and broke it half.

       “You’re caveman”

       Seunghyun instead of eating, placed the cake onto Jiyong’s face and retaliation, Jiyong pushed him into the fountain.

      

The dinner was great, Seungri and Bom were lovely like always and Seunghyun and Jiyong too. The fake lovers put all the photos in the walls and shelves.

       “You’re the best chef ever” Seungri said to Jiyong “I want to kidnap you and make you cook for me every day!”

       “I want to be kidnapped by you, Seungri-ah” Jiyong said cheerfully.

       “Let’s go to that famous sushi bar tomorrow” the maknae said.

       “I’m busy tomorrow” Bom said.

       “So I’ll go with my friends” Seungri pointed the fakes.

       “I’ll go for the dessert” Jiyong griped Seunghyun’s arm and drew him to the kitchen “You say you’re busy tomorrow for me to be alone with Seungri”

       “No problem, everything for my sweet 100.000” the black haired man returned to the dining room and forged a huge smile “Sorry, Seungri, I’ll visit my parents tomorrow”

       “It’s a shame” Seungri retorted “So it’s just Jiyong and me”