Chapter 27: It should be easy.

The Next Love.

Chapter 27: It should be easy.

Seunghyun and Jiyong arrived home and they found Hyeyoon in the living room. She was surrounded by food. There were pizza, hamburgers, French fries, Buffalo wings, chocolate, pasta, etc.

“Dinner is ready” Hyeyoon said when she saw them enter to the room and she offered slices of pizza to them.

“I ate already” Seunghyun shook his head.

“I’ll take one slice of pizza” Jiyong joined the black haired girl.

Seunghyun sat on the floor and Charlie’s ear. Jiyong sat by Hyeyoon’s side and ate quietly.

“Remember, tomorrow is your day off and you’ll take me to buy things for your niece” Hyeyoon said to Seunghyun who looked at her first and looked at Jiyong later.

“Sorry, I can’t” he shrugged his shoulders “I’ll go out with Jiyong tomorrow”

“Lovebirds have a date?” Hyeyoon said in her singsong voice.

“Yes” Seunghyun replied excitedly.

“No” Jiyong corrected.

“You said yes!” Seunghyun replied.

“When I said so?!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“I’ll need popcorn for this” Hyeyoon went into the kitchen for more food while they fought over yes or no.

 

“You said yes” Seunghyun insisted.

“You didn’t even ask me out!”

“Did I have to ask you out?”

“Are you serious?”

“I guess I’ll ask you out” Seunghyun said running his hand through his hair.

“Forget it” Jiyong sighed and left the couch “I’ll go to sleep”

“Wait” Seunghyun called for the blond who walked up the stairs.

“Poor Seunghyunie” Hyeyoon said once she returned with a bowl of popcorn “Do you need help?”

“No from you” Seunghyun answered suspiciously.

Hyeyoon sank into a chair with a sigh and reached the book on the coffee table.

“I thought giving this to you on your birthday, but you need it urgently”

“What is this for?” Seunghyun held the book in his hands.

“Don’t know how to read?”

“This says 100 date ideas for lovers

“You need each one urgently. If you don’t take Jiyong-ah to an amazing date, he’ll go away”

“I think he’s angry at me now” he glanced through the 100 date ideas for lovers book without enthusiasm.

“That’s why you need to make something amazing to ask him out”

“Like what?”

Hyeyoon grinned and pointed the book before leaving her brother alone.

It was going to be a long, long night. Seunghyun opened the book and read, he felt like studying for a test.

A test to win Kwon Jiyong’s heart.

GTOP video for the Next Love don't forget to see the video with gtop pics, some olds, some news :)