Chapter 25: So close.

The Next Love.

Chapter 25: So close.

Mrs. Choi, Hyeyoon and Jiyong watched the old photo albums, Seunghyun didn’t like that so much and kept making faces.

“This one is from Halloween, Seunghyun was six and he dressed as a pumpkin!” Hyeyoon pointed the photo with little Seunghyunie to Jiyong.

“That’s the cutest pumpkin ever!” Jiyong replied excited and briefly looked at Seunghyun, who turned red like a tomato.

“This one is from his seventh birthday” Mrs. Choi talked about the photo which Seunghyun had the face full of cake leftover and a cute party hat on head.

The next photo was the seventh birthday with Seunghyun hugging a big teddy bear. So cute, Jiyong felt like hugging Seunghyunie.

“Let’s see more” Hyeyoon picked an album with hearts on the cover, but before she could show the photos to Jiyong, Seunghyun snatched the album “What are you doing?”

“Jiyong doesn’t need to see these” he said between nervous and blushing.

“Why? It’s you from middle school” Mrs. Choi said “You were so good-looking”

“Right…” Seunghyun replied sarcastically.

“Hyungie” Jiyong spoke with his amazing aegyo making Seunghyun blink in surprise, Jiyong smiled and grabbed the album and saw the photos “Oh my God, is this guy you?” all the pics were big and fat teenager.

“Yes…” Seunghyun admitted, ashamed.

“You still have your y eyes and beautiful face”

“What are you talking about?” Seunghyun replied in confusion “I was fat!!! Not y eyes or beautiful face!!!” he snorted “Just throw that damn album, I don’t want you to be disgusted”

“Disgusted?”

“You’re fashion designer and always surrounded by hot and gorgeous people”

“You overreact” Jiyong shook his head “I’m not the most handsome guy ever… I was small and nerdy, my classmates used to pick on me, always!”

“You are handsome… to me…”

“Eh… I think me and you father should go now” Mrs. Choi interrupted.

“I’ll take you home” Seunghyun said “Before it snows again, I drive you” he got up from the couch and accompanied his mother to the door, after; he went for his father, who watched soccer on TV in the library.

 

Hyeyoon and Jiyong stayed and washed the dishes and cleaned the living room.

“Hey, Jiyong-ah” she called “Do you have a place to stay?”

“No, but I’ll go to hotel, Hilton or something” he shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s late and soon to snow again” she said “Let’s stay here”

“Here?”

“Well, the guest room is for my baby now” she placed her hand on her tummy “You can take Seunghyun’s room”

“And Seunghyun?”

“The bed is big, you can sleep together”

Jiyong shocked and blushed, Hyeyoon words sounded double entendre.

“Aigooo, come, take your things and follow me” she replied and went away.

Jiyong clumsily reached his trolley case and went after her. The second floor, there were Hyeyoon’s room, baby’s room, bathroom and Seunghyun’s room.

Jiyong came into Seunghyun’s room, was small and cozy. Jiyong smiled when he saw the bed, the sheets had Superman’s S logo.

“See? The bed is big for you both, you know what I mean” she said.

“I don’t know what you mean” Jiyong blushed “I think I’ll take a shower, I’m tired from the flight”

“I’ll heat water for you” Hyeyoon went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water, when she came back to the room; Jiyong was taking his clothes out from the case.

“These clothes aren’t for winter! You’ll catch a cold!”

“I don’t have clothes for winter…”

“You can wear Seunghyun’s clothes” she opened the closet and showed his brother’s clothes.

“Is it ok for Seunghyun? Me wearing his clothes?”

“Of course” she chose pajamas with cartoons drawn everywhere.

“If you say so” Jiyong received the clothes.

“I’ll leave you alone” she said “I’m craving for rice” she caressed her stomach and rushed to the kitchen.

Jiyong took the bath and wore the clothes. They were big and baggy, the fabric kept falling from his shoulders; his collarbone and chest were bare.

He rested on the bed, so big and warm like Seunghyun, he fell asleep quickly.

 

Seunghyun returned home and parked the car in the garage. He was working as helper in a pet store, he was tired and Jiyong’s abruptly arrival surprised him a lot. He entered to the house, his sister was already sleeping and there wasn’t sign of the designer.

“Damn, Jiyong left when I was out” Seunghyun replied in frustration, he wanted more time with him.

He reached his room and climbed on his bed without turning on the lights. Because of the darkness, he didn’t realize there was someone sleeping by his side, he thought that “thing” was pillow, he hugged it tightly, then he heard a moan from the “pillow”.

“What the?” Seunghyun moved away as the pillow struggled against him. He reached the lamp on the night table and turned lights on “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” he screamed frightened when he met someone sleeping by his side.

“Aaaaaaaaaah!!!” Jiyong reacted opening his eyes wide.

They stared at each other in shock. The writer realized Jiyong was the stranger.  

“What are you doing here?”

“This is my bed” Seunghyun said.

“Right… “ Jiyong trembled thanks Seunghyun’s eyes on him.

Seunghyun couldn’t stop watching him. Jiyong wore his pajamas, they were so big for Jiyong, the fabric fell from his shoulders, so thin and fine, Seunghyun felt like placing kiss on the blond’s collarbone.

And the pants were big for Jiyong too, they were falling and Jiyong didn’t wear underwear, Seunghyun could see… He shook his head and looked away.

“The bed is big, we can share it” Jiyong said.

“No…” Seunghyun replied nervously “I… I… go… couch…” he ran away.

Jiyong didn’t argue, he was so tired, he fell asleep again fast.

 

Seunghyun slept in the living room. He kept thinking about Jiyong wearing his clothes, so vulnerable, so provocative.

“Did your hubby kick you out from your honeymoon room?” Hyeyoon walked into the living with a bowl of noodles.

“Stop bullying me, you’re mean” Seunghyun yelled.

“You’re so dense” she replied “The man, you like, is on your bed and you’re here”

“I should have never telling you I like him…”

“You’ve been complaining about not seeing him since you’re here, now you have him and you run away”

“Do you think our parents like him?”

“Yes, they do, Jiyong is nice”

“I mean… If they get to know about my feelings for him”

“They’ll freak out! Mainly, our mother! But they’ll accept Jiyong later” she said “Don’t worry about them for the moment. Don’t screw your chances with Jiyong-ah”

“Thank for your encouragement”

“I want free expensive clothes from my brother in law”