Chapter 10: Double dates.

The Next Love.

Chapter 10: Double dates.

“Hey, Choi Seunghyun, wake up” Jiyong knocked on the door several times before the older opened.

       “What’s going on?”

       “We’re late to YG’s building”

       “Oh, that… wait, I’ll get dressed”

       “Go to my wardrobe, I’m not going to let you wear your clothes for something so important like meeting Yang Hyunsuk” Jiyong escorted Seunghyun to the three stories closet “I already picked the clothes for you, so just dress up quickly”

       They arrived to the giant wardrobe, which seemed a house itself. Seunghyun stared at the mannequin wearing the suit that Jiyong chose for him; it was a jacket with floral pattern and dark blue pants, black sweater and black shoes.

       “It’s very… Uh”

       “Just put it on”

       “Fine” Seunghyun replied in defeat “Please, get out of here”

       “Why? I already saw you ”

       “When?”

       “When I was in your apartment” Jiyong replied “Well, you wore briefs, so I saw you almost

       “Please, leave me alone to change clothes”

       “Whatever” Jiyong left, but he wished for the door to have a hole to spy on Seunghyun.

       Minutes later, Seunghyun left the room and Jiyong stared at him with jaw dropped. The writer was like a prince.

       “Mmm… I wore it wrong?” Seunghyun asked, insecure.

       “No, you are…” Jiyong bit his lips, tensely.

       “Kwon-nim” a maiden walked towards his master “A man named Lee Seunghyun is looking for you”

       “Seungri?!” Jiyong startled.

       “He’s waiting in the living room”

       Jiyong ran towards the living room, thank God he was already feeling good. The flu faded and his ribs didn’t hurt anymore, so he was “decent” to show up before Seungri.

       The young CEO walked around the living room. There was italian furniture, billiard table, shelves full of books about fashion, a bunch of fashion magazines laid on the couch and floor and a big white piano facing the picture window.

       “Seungri-ah” Jiyong said excitedly, he felt like running to maknae’s arms like a romantic movie and he did it, he ran to him and hugged him tightly.

       “Oh, Jiyong” Seungri replied in shock and hugged him back.

       “Sorry, I’m glad to see you”

       “I’m glad seeing you too”

       “Did you come with ugl… I mean, Bom noona?”

       “No. she’s busy” Seungri said “I’ve moved to Seoul, since the main Lee Corporation is here”

       “It means I’ll see you more often”

       “Yes! Today I’m free; I came here to take you out”

       “Mmm, cough, cough” Seunghyun mumbled, he stood in the threshold.

       “And Seunghyun hyung of course” Seungri grinned “We can get out for drinks and snacks. All my life I’ve been living in London and Icheon, I barely know Seoul. I thought you two could show me”

       “Seunghyun has business to attend” Jiyong grabbed Seungri by the arm “But I can show you all Seoul!!!”

       “So let’s go!!!” Seungri placed his arm around Jiyong’s shoulders.

       “Will I have to go to YG by myself?” Seunghyun asked as the young men walked to the outside.

       “You’re big boy, you can take a cab” Jiyong left with Seungri.

       Seunghyun breathed heavily and took a cab and went to YG’s building. Yang Hyunsuk was serious, but kind and received Seunghyun in his office. Like every CEO, Yang’s office was big and there were shelves full of toys that made the writer jealous, since he liked collecting toys, but he didn’t have so many.

       “Will Jiyong come?” Yang asked.

       “No. He’s with his boyfriend”

       “I thought you were the boyfriend!”

       “I mean, he is… still… cold… flu… yes…” Seunghyun lied uneasily.   

       “I see” Yang said in worry “Jiyong works too much. Anyway, let me introduce you my newest designer, still a rookie training to be the best: Nam Taehyun”

       The doors opened dramatically, a tall and skinny young man or boy, he only was 19 year old, stepped in. he had messy chocolate hair and he sported black sweater, black pants and sneakers.

       “Good morning, Yang-nim” he said politely and evaded looking straight at Seunghyun and walked towards the desk and made a bow.

       “Oh, hi, Nam” the CEO said “He’s Seunghyun, the model you wanted, right?”

       Nam raised the head slowly and looked at Seunghyun, the older had eyes so deep, Nam lowered the head nervously. Usually he was easy going and cheerful, but having a smoking hot man like Seunghyun by his side was intimidating.  

       “Hi, nice to meet you” Seunghyun took Nam hands and held them warmly.

       “Hi-i-i….” Nam replied and removed his hands nervously.

       “It’s still early, you both talk while breakfast at the cafeteria. YG’s got the best!” Yang replied proudly “I’ll be right here reading some papers”

       “As you say…” Nam stood quietly.

       “Eh… I don’t know where the cafeteria is” Seunghyun said awkwardly.

       “Ah… Here, here” Nam almost ran away from the writer. Seunghyun had to walk quickly after him.

       The cafeteria was small and the ambient felt like home. The food smelled good and Seunghyun felt hungry, he didn’t eat a thing at the mansion. No. Jiyong didn’t eat either. He thought in worry. He went out with Seungri; I guess he’ll take him to a fancy restaurant for breakfast. Seunghyun shrugged. Jiyong need healthy food or he’ll get sick again.

       “Hyung, what do you want to eat?” Nam spoke and Seunghyun startled.

       “I don’t know”

       From nothing, Nam burst in laughter.

       “What so funny?” Seunghyun wondered, disconcerted.

       “How can you don’t know what to eat!” Nam laughed deafeningly before hiding hesitantly “Sorry…”

       “No problem” Seunghyun chuckled “I’m kind of bingu”

       “Let me choose for you, hyung” Nam said less shy, since Seunghyun smiled instead of having serious face, so he could relax “Ajumma” he called the old lady and she came to them.

       “Tell me” she smiled.

       “Please, spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice, cold cucumber soup, seasoned kelp, radish strip kimchi and spicy stewed fish”

       “In one minute” the lady said and left them alone.

       “Don’t you think it’s too much?” Seunghyun said in shock.

       “No” Nam smiled and breathed heavily “You’re more handsome than seen in TV”

       “I’m not hand… handsome” Seunghyun replied, ashamed “It gives me itching”

       “Don’t be modest, you’re very good looking”

       “Thanks?”

       “Ha, ha, a man that doesn’t know how hot he is it’s hotter”

       “Thanks again?” Seunghyun was surprised, suddenly; the shy Nam Taehyun was very bold.

       Nam chuckled. The ajumma brought the dishes, before eating, Seunghyun decided asking about the model job, he knew nothing about fashion world though Jiyong talked about fashion nonstop every day and every night.

       “What’s the model thing is about?” Seunghyun asked clumsily.

       “I’ll have a runway, a small one, because I’m still studying at college. I already have male models, but I missed a main male model. Nobody is good enough for my standards until I saw you on TV. I talked about you to Yang-nim, he knows everybody and he promised me to get you…”

       The confidence Nam had to talk made Seunghyun think about Jiyong. They weren’t the same, but they had things in common.

       “The runway is in three days”

       “What?! That’s soon!”

       “We have to hurry eating and starting to try the clothes and take photos, make walking rehearsals. I’m scared, it’s my first runway”

       “Don’t be. I’m with you” Seunghyun held Nam hands again to give him confidence “Let’s eat then!”

~O~

Meanwhile, Jiyong was taking breakfast at one fancy restaurant (as predicted by Seunghyun), however, he didn’t enjoy it, because he kept staring at Seungri. Having his old crush with him was a dream come true. Everytime Seungri smiled or talked; Jiyong only could breathe hard and sweat. He sweated a lot when he was anxious; he kept passing tissues over his face and neck.

       “Sir, here is chateau lafite, our finest wine” the waiter showed a dark bottle to Seungri.

       “Two glasses, please” maknae said.

       “No! I don’t drink…” Jiyong made a face, he liked to drink, but since he was sick lately, doctor banned him from eating unhealthy things. If Seunghyun was there he would scold Jiyong for drinking.

       “One glass” Seungri said and the waiter served the wine before leaving.

       Jiyong smiled as Seungri stared at him with playfully eyes and drank the glass gracefully.

       “Don’t you want a sip? It’s the best” Seungri moaned in pleasure and handed the glass to the blond.

       One sip, besides, Seunghyun isn’t here to scold me. Jiyong took the glass and inhaled the sweet aroma. Even if ajusshi is here he can’t tell me what to do! But I feel his profound eyes staring at me… His lips… His face… Why am I thinking about him having my Seungri in front of my nose! Jiyong didn’t take a sip; he drank all the wine rudely making Seungri to be astonished.

       “Wow” Seungri replied as Jiyong placed the glass on the table stridently.

       “We already finished the food. Let’s get party!”

       “It’s just 10:00 a.m.” a sweatdrop fell from Seungri’s forehead.

       “It’s true”

       “Let’s go to Lotte World instead”

       Jiyong agreed and they went in Seungri’s limousine to Lotte World, since at the morning normal people worked and studied, there were few people in the park and they could try every game and ride.

~O~

Nam Taehyun’s atelier was right in his house. It wasn’t a big house like Jiyong’s one, but the place had nice garden full of trees and flowers. The younger displayed the clothes to Seunghyun and talked about every fabric and design. Seunghyun listened to Nam carefully and next, he tried the clothes; he modeled every attire in the garden as Nam took notes, though the most of time he was staring at the writer without blinking and he kept thinking how gorgeous the man was; tall, virile, thin, but muscular and, of course, his voice was a must, his voice was low and ic.

       Five hours flew fast and Nam stepped into the room where Seunghyun was changing.

       “Hyung, I think we should take a break and…” Nam lowered the head, but everytime Seunghyun wasn’t caring, he took advantage and observed the manly body with lust.

       “How about making barbecue?” Seunghyun grinned “The day is wonderful, the night looks pleasant”

       “Yes! I bought beef yesterday and we can cook in the garden!” Nam supported the idea and ran to the kitchen.

       Seunghyun finished dressing and chose not putting the jacket on, he went to the kitchen and helped Nam to take the food to the garden. They spent time cooking and making jokes.

       “Tell me hyung, what is your favorite food?”

       “This right now” he took a sweet potato from the grill and bit it “That’s hot!”

       “You’re really bingu” Nam smiled and took the potato and ate it “What’s your favorite color?”

       “Hot pink, Blue”

       “Your favorite hobbies?”

       “Books, music, movies, bearbricks, wine, meditating”

       “Your favorite animal?”

       “Dinosaur, monkey, pig…”

~O~

At night, people started coming to Lotte World, Seungri and Jiyong ate junk food from a kiosk. The maknae took Jiyong to a shooter game. If he shot all the ducks that swam on the water, he could get one plushie.

       “Which plush you want, Jiyong-ah?” Seungri said.

       “The panda! Looks like you!”

       “Am I like a panda?”

       “They’re cute, sweet and beautiful like you”

       “Panda will be” Seungri started shooting the plastic ducks and failed numerous times until he got the panda and gave it to the designer.

       Jiyong held tightly the plushie as if he was holding Seungri.

       “It’s late, I think I’ll take you home” maknae said and Jiyong pouted.

       “I want to be here with you”

       “But we already tried all the rides”

       Jiyong made aegyo and Seungri melted.

       “Ok, let’s come here tomorrow again!!!”

       “Yes!!!” Jiyong replied and squeezed him strongly.

       Seungri chuckled and took the older to the mansion; once they arrived, the maknae was a gentleman and accompanied Jiyong to the door.

       “Goodnight, Jiyong” Seungri approached his lips to Jiyong’s.

       “Goodnight” Jiyong closed his eyes and waited for the kiss, but Seungri only kissed his cheek and left “No matter, tomorrow again in Lotte World I get your kiss, Seungri”

       The steward opened the door for his master to in and as soon as Jiyong was in the vestibule, he looked around.

       “Where’s Seung?”

       “He’s not come yet” the old man helped his master to take off the coat.

       Jiyong said nothing and went to Seunghyun’s bedroom, his “boyfriend” was missing, and he could smell the fragrance the older wore in the air, every corner made Jiyong feel as if Seunghyun was there.

      He checked his watch and it was 1:00 a.m., he couldn’t help but feeling concerned.

if jiyong beat seunghyun up when he "cheated" on him, jiyong will kill him for spending the night with nam 

(。・//ε//・。) all the things seunghyun has to bear for money

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 ) main image seunghyun and nam made by my friend @jenksan