Chapter 7: The Seahorses.

The Next Love.

Chapter 7: The Seahorses.

Jiyong opened the eyes and moaned before the pain he felt, he tried to get up from the bed and remember what the hell happened last night.

       “Don’t move. You drank too much and fainted under the rain and hit a rock” Seunghyun said once he found out the designer was conscious.

       “I don’t know what’s more painful, my head or ribs” Jiyong complained and looked around “This isn’t my room”

       “It’s motel room” Seunghyun replied “Last night we fought for the car key and fell into the sewer. But don’t worry, I already call the mechanical to recover the key and he’ll call me once it’s done”

       Jiyong looked at the older in silence, then he forced a smile and thanked him for taking care of him.

       “I bought chicken soup for you” Seunghyun went to the table and grasped the cup and handed to the younger.

       “It’s cold!” Jiyong exclaimed.

       “It’s been hours” Seunghyun took the cup “I’ll ask the motel’s ajusshi to warm it up” Seunghyun left Jiyong alone and the blond sighed heavily, his whole body hurt as if a car ran over him.

       He got up and walked slowly to the balcony, the view of the garden and sky was spectacular. Seunghyun returned minutes later, he got worried about not finding his “boyfriend” on bed, then he found the stubborn man sitting in the edge of the balcony.

       “That’s dangerous” the black haired man offered him the cup of chicken soup.

       “I can’t watch the bright sky and sun like this at the city” Jiyong smiled.

       “Yes”

       “I wish for being with Seungri right now and watch the sun setting between the clouds, it’s so romantic, I can’t believe I’m stuck with you” Jiyong cried weakly.

       “I had to leave you in the street, you know, but my money, I thought” Seunghyun chuckled.

       “I thought you did all those things, because you love me” Jiyong fired back with a naughty grin.

       “I like girls, you know”

       “You mean Kimmie? Please, I’ve slept with girls and means nothing”

       “So how did you find out you like men?”

       “At school, Youngbae and me dated, but it lasted two days, we were too friends and I already fell in love with Seungri”

       “I see”

       “Well, you aren’t late; you can start liking men now”

       “I don’t think so”

       “Not even me?”

       “No”

       “Come one! I’m good-looking, everybody falls for me!!!”

       “You aren’t good looking right now” Seunghyun watched Jiyong’s swollen face and red eyes and mucus falling from his nose “I better get you napkins”

       Seunghyun went to the lobby for napkins while Jiyong went to the bed and tried to sleep. The writer didn’t want to wake him up, so he cleaned slowly Jiyong’s nose in order to not waking him up. The mechanical called at night when Jiyong was half-awake and could walk to the car.

       “I’ll drive” Seunghyun said with the key in hand as Jiyong drew his feet and went into the backseat.

       “Just pay me if you crash my car” Jiyong said “Play the radio, want to listen to music as I… sleep…” his headache was gone, now he had flu and, of course, his chest still hurt.

       Seunghyun placed himself before the steering wheel and played the radio. Suddenly, Yuki No Hana by Park Hyoshin started sounding, the sad song from I’m sorry, I love you dorama.

       “Can you put something happier?” Jiyong yelled loudly.

       “Wait” Seunghyun changed the radio’s channel and another sad song sounded, he tried again and every station got sad songs, then he turned off the radio.

       “Sing something to me, happy” Jiyong demanded.

       “Like what?”

       “Diamonds in the Sky by Rihanna”

       “I don’t know that song”

       “Such an ajusshi that doesn’t know modern songs” Jiyong replied “Tell me a tale, then, happy”

       “I don’t know any tale”

       “Make one right now”

       “I can’t”

       “You call yourself writer”

       “Ok… It’s something I read… Seahorses mate for life and when their mates die, they die, because they can’t live without their love”

       “It’s not a tale and it’s sad, where’s the happy ending?”

       “I think it’s happy for they spend the whole life together, loving each other and dying together”

       “It’s sad”

       “It’s happy” Seunghyun refuted and sighed troubled “Human beings can’t get that in their lifetime”

       “We aren’t seahorses, you know”

       “I thought Seungri is your seahorse”

       Jiyong felt a twinge in his chest, then he made a face and kicked the seat, where Seunghyun was sitting, and fell asleep as the older drove to Seoul. 

next chapter they'll go to couple therapy without being a real couple LOL